Something's Suspicious...

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun's P.O.V:

Man that Brunette! A week has passed and that b***h is still acting all high and mighty! What should I do? I have to do something now. I have to get my revenge on her! How dare she mock and insult me like that? "Shin Min Ah! Choi So Hee! Come here!", I called out to my friends. "What's up?! Someone seems annoyed... Something's troubling you? What is it?", Min Ah asked. "That girl...", I pointed at that Brunette, "I want her to just get outta my sight! She's f-in pissing me off!", I said annoyed. "You mean those new transfer students? Why? I will join you regardless of the reason, since it'll be fun to make her suffer... but why that girl in particular? Why not that Blondie?", So Hee asked. "You two haven't been to the practice or to the university for a few days have you? That Brunette, she keeps trying to show off. I hate her damn guts. She thinks she's better than ME! I'll show her.", I gritted my teeth in anger. "Hm... sounds good. So when shall we begin?", Min Ah asked excited. "Today at lunch. When those two b*****s go to the cafeteria. For now let's start with something small.", I smirked.

It was lunch time. And the two of them walked out of the class and headed to the cafeteria. We waited until all the girls left the class. "Let's show that b***h!", The next class was Mathematics. And we were given lots of homework. Ms. Kim Yoon Hee, was our Math teacher. She was the worst kind of demonic teacher. She'd definitely punish anybody who wouldn't do their homework assignments. I'm sure that that Brunette b***h will definitely do her homeworks to impress that monster lady. So I'll doodle her assignments with the most horrible kind of cuss words. That way, I'll see how she'll show off her homeworks. HA! The victory's mine! Let's see what you'll do now. I took her books and doodled all of the pages with curses and swears, especially directed towards that monster lady. How will you show off now? 

The lunch break was over and we obediently sat on our own benches. Those two faggots came in and took their seats. Punctual as ever, that monster lady came at the same time. She started checking all the notebooks. I glanced at the Brunette. She took her notebook and opened it. She took one glance and seemed surprised. She flipped the pages of her notebook and was shocked. How's that, you sly fox? She shut her notebook and kept in on the top of her desk, being very calm. What's she thinking? The teacher went through all the rows and finally stood in front of that Brunette. "Where's your home assignment? Why haven't you opened the book? You want me to write on the board for you? Or do you want me to open it for you, little miss?", the teacher growled. What now, Brunette? She looked up at the teacher stood and bowed. She said, "I've already completed my work. But someone with lots of time on their hands, took my book and doodled on all the pages. Though, I'd like to show you my finished work. But, I'd rather you not see what's doodled inside. For, its way too humiliating.", she said. The teacher eyed at her in curiosity and said, "If you haven't completed your work, then just say it honestly. Don't make up lame excuses! And what's with the way you talk?". That Brunette b***h looked at that monster lady, and sighed. She then spoke, "I'd told you that it ain't appropriate to be shown to you, teacher. But since, you want me to show you, I'm left with no other option.". Hey! Wait a sec! You're going to show THAT to HER! OH MY GOD! Is she nuts?!! Don't do that!! That dumb Brunette, opened her notes and handed it to the teacher politely. What the f- is she thinking?!! The teacher read what was written. She was trembling with anger. Oh no! This is bad! "WHO IS IT!? WHO WAS THE ONE WHO WROTE ON HER BOOK?! WHO WROTE THIS CRAP?! COME OUT HERE! RIGHT NOW! CONFESS!!! NOW! IF YOU DON'T COME OUT AND CONFESS NOW, I'LL CHECK ALL OF YOUR HANDWRITINGS TO SEE WHO WROTE THIS?! COME OUT!!", she yelled. Oh no! This is bad! This is really really bad! Though it was written by me, Min Ah and So Hee together, using our left hands, what if... what if she finds out? Oh God, what do I do?! I looked at that Brunette, she seemed the least bit bothered. In fact, she was kind of amused. Her Blondie friend asked her something. Maybe whether she was alright... that Brunette showed a thumbs up sign and mouthed she's enjoying this. How dare she?! How dare she!! Somehow, before that demon lady could check our books, the bell rang. She flipped her hair in frustration and announced, "I'll get to the end of this!" and walked off.

Seriously, I was saved by a hair's breadth this time. That b***h! I have to do something. And I have to make it soon!!

 

Your P.O.V: 

Today's day was amusing. That doodle on the notebook... just who was that dumb? I mean, I know the person, whoever he/she was, meant it as a bullying prank. But who could be so dumb to do something that'd get themselves in trouble like this?! Seriously, hilarious! I looked at Katy. She looked at me worried. She was about to speak, when I replied to her unasked question, "I know it's Ji Eun. And maybe a few of her friends too.". Katy stared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter