So Lucky...

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's P.O.V:

How come?! How come she is no where to be found?? These guys are saying that she is still supposed to be in the company. So where did she disappear to? No no no! Calm down Taemin! Calm down! Let's think calmly... where can she possibly be... The rooftop...?

"Did you go to the rooftop?", I asked. An unknown girl answered, "I did." Who's she? Maybe a new friend... Anyway, Rooftop X! Where slse can she possibly be...? She didn't come after the practice. Did she go somewhere? But these girls searched the whole company, and they didn't find her. Come to think of it... how did Aerri come to befriend the girls who bullied her and Katy? This girl and even the other girl are the former bullies... how come she hangs out with them?

Ah!

- Flashback -

Min Ah: ... I wouldn't dare to do anything... But Ji Eun might do something... she is kind of weird at the head...

- Flashback End -

Wait a sec! Let's put everything in an order.

Aerri is now friends with two of her former bullies. One of them still hates Aerri. After practice, Aerri didn't show up as promised.

!!!

​Maybe...just maybe...

"Did you go to her practice hall?", I asked. "I asked a few sunbaes sitting around that area and they said the practice was over hours ago.", Katy replied. "Did you check the hall yourself?", I reconfirmed. Katy paused for a moment and then replied, "No.". "Why?", I questioned her. "Well...they said practice was over long back...", she replied, hesitating. This is suspicious... "Let's go check it out. Now!" I'm sure! I'm defintely sure!

I ran towards the advanced section, with the others following behind me. Finally, we reached the hall. I tried opening the door. It doesn't even budge! I knew it! "It's locked.", I remarked. "We can see that.", Key hyung mocked. "That's exactly the point! The door is locked! It's never locked! Only the second door, the door after the passage, the entrance to the hall, that door is locked. But someone locked this door as well! Maybe... Just maybe... Aerri's locked up inside.", I revealed.

Everyone looked at me with their mouths wide open. "But, if she's inside, how do we open the door?", Key hyung asked. "I have an idea!", Jonghyun hyung beamed. "Does anyone have a hairpin?", he asked. The young girl from before gave hyung her hairpin. He looked at it and smirked. "What are you doing? Picking a lock? Can you even do it?", Key hyung asked. "I don't call myself a troublesome brat when young, for no reason. Besides, if you being Key, can't crack open a Lock, then as the hyung I must do something, right?", he joked. "That was lame!", Key hyung smacked Jonghyun hyung's shoulder.

After a few tries, the door opened. Jonghyun hyung beamed proud of himself. I rushed through the door and banged the second door. "Aerri! Aerri! Are you in there, Aerri?!", I yelled.

 

 

Your P.O.V:

*GRUMBLE* My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten anything. And now I was trapped here, gagged and tied up. Both my hands and legs were tied up. There's no way I'd be able to sit up for too long in that kind of uncomfortable position. I went back to my original position, lying on the floor like a kimichi shallot.

How long would it take for someone to come here at least by chance? At least someone would come here to clean up, right? What if I try to break the door down? I was a former taekwondo specialist. No. Can't do that. If I do that I'll have to pay for the damage. And I don't have enough money. Besides its not like I'm receiving any allowance from mom and dad...

Come to think of it, they don't even know that I'm here! I didn't say anything. Sis must have told them, maybe. I should've called them up and told them up. I should call them now...

Random thoughts kept popping in my mind. I wonder how much time has passed. Since, I'm so jobless lying here, I can't even guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter