A Step Closer To You...

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

"You know each other.", Il Song asked, amazed.

"Very well.", Elisa sneered. She wriggled her eyebrows at me and Katy. I looked at Katy. She was just as much dumbfounded as me.

Elisa came over to me and whispered in my ears, "Are you still using that weird name as an alias?", she asked. I didn't reply. And she understood. "Very well then.", she whispered again. She stood between me and Katy, and put her hands over our shoulders. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Elisa De'Cruz. Owner of Atlant Aris, as well as, this Lil' 's older sister.", she introduced, ruffling my hair and messing it up.

"What?! Older sister?!", everyone exclaimed. "Yup!", she confirmed, still ruffling my hair. "Stop messing my hair!", I pushed her hands away. "Wa~e? Why are you being so cold?", she pouted. "You're grossing me out.", I said with a disgusted look on my face. "Fine. Fine.", she said, not interested in the role play anymore.

"Are you two really sisters?", So Hee asked. "Yup! We are!", Elisa confirmed again. "But you two don't share the same family name...", Jae Young said, trying to be as polite as possible. "Oh that! That's an alias of course. Her real name ain't 'Kim Aerri'! It's so obvious! Does she even look like a Korean?", Elisa commented. The eyes of everyone present in the room, except Katy and Elisa of course, scanned me from top to bottom. "Well... that's true. Just by looking at her you can say she's a foreigner.", Min Ah added. "See? Told ya!", Elisa remarked.

"Anyway, this isn't why I'm here. Let's get down to business.", Elisa said, and Il Song and So Jin immediately started the meeting.

Apparently, Elisa's company has contracted with SM and to show their capabilities and excellent skills, the first group that Elisa's company will be working on, is us. "So basically we are your test subjects.", I told. "Yup! My sis is so clever~!", Elisa sneered.

"Anyway, we'll be starting soon. Like I said, in three days time, you'll be signing the contract. After that arrangements will be made and you'll be moving to your assigned dormitory.", So Jin said. "So, we expect you to make the necessary preparations for it, like moving out of your dormitories and so. But mind that, before your group's teaser is out, none of you talks about your debut to anyone. Not even your parents. We'll be the ones to contact your school and university.", Min Hyun concluded. "Is that clear?", Il Song asked."Neh!", we all agreed.

"Now you may leave. Have a nice day.", So Jin smiled. "Have a nice day too. Thanks for your hard work. We'll be in your care from now on.", I bowed and the others followed. "Yes, yes. We look forward to working with you too.", Il Song smiled.

We all got out of the room and walked over to the cafeteria. I decided to treat all of them to drinks and we sat down at a table in the corner.

"Finally... we debut. I mean... who knew?", So Hee remarked. "Yeah... now that we won't be trainees anymore, now that our trainee days have ended, I'm happy but at the same time, it feels a little lonely...", Min Ah added. "Yeah... and the practices we had together, it's going to change... in so many ways.", Jae Young spoke. "Well, even though that's how it is. It's just getting star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter