Quadruple Shock!

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

After yesterday’s excitement died, we got up the next morning to another day full of practice. After a hurried breakfast, we headed straight to the company and began our new practice session.

And today’s hectic practice session is: Our Debut Stage Performance.

The practice is the same as usual; the only significant difference might be the fact that we have to add our bit of spice to it. Like the facial expressions, and singing like we will be singing on stage, to make sure of our voice quality, a little bit of aegyo and fan-service here and there. But, that in itself is tiring.

“Do you guys want something to drink?”, Alex asked. “Yeah! Thanks! Water will do.”, I said. “Fine. I will get it in a bit. I have a little bit of work to take care of. I will be back. Practice until then. Fighting~!”, Alex said, as she walked out the hall. We smiled back at her and resumed our practice.

It’s a long day!

 

Taemin’s P.O.V:

“Hyung, why are we here so early today?”, I asked, turning to our manager. “Well, we are here for your new schedule.”, he said. “What kind of schedule is it?”, Key hyung asked. “I don’t know as of yet. So Jin-ssi will tell us.”, he said, parking the car at the car park.

We all got off. “So Jin noona, huh? I’m not that sure about her. She’s a bit eccentric and unpredictable. She has a bit of Onew hyung's sangtae in her.”, Minho hyung said, as he walked. “Yah! Don’t insult my sangtae!”, he said, suddenly turning completely serious. “See? Something like this?”, Minho hyung said pointing towards Onew hyung. We all chuckled at the silly conversation.

After a few minutes of walking around, we arrived at the conference hall. So Jin noona waited there for us with a few other company superiors and an unknown stranger. Now who is that woman?

“Annyeonghaseyo! We’re sorry for being late.”, Onew hyung said and we all bowed in greeting. “Oh no, no, no! You’re on time. Have a seat!”, she said, in her usual cheeky mood.

“So, the reason why I called you all here is because of a certain reason.”, she said suddenly turning serious. Minho hyung was right! She does have a bit of Onew sangtae.

Onew hyung nodded and motioned her to continue. She nodded and continued. “So, after a lot of thinking, debating and consideration, we’ve decided to let SHINee be a part of the new project we are working on.”, she said, looking at each one of us. “What might that be?”, Onew hyung asked. “Well, I guess you might already know, we are working on the debut of a new girl group, IGNyt G. They are also your neighbors. So I guess you are already acquainted with them, right?”, she asked, more like stated like she already knew.

We all looked at each other for a while. “Yes.”, Onew hyung agreed.

So Jin noona smiled and continued. “Well we have decided to let SHINee feature in IGNyt G’s debut MV - La Vie en Rose. The immensely popular SHINee will definitely attract the viewer’s attraction. But mind you, the focus is on the IGNyt G members, so you won’t have a lot to do, nor will there be much spotlight for you guys. So with that in our mind, SHINee, along with the members of IGNyt G will be going to Jeju Island for the MV shooting.”

Shock! I didn't expect this to happen. Who knew something like this would happen? Shooting for the MV with Aerri in Jeju-do of all places...

With that, So Jin ended. She looked at each one of us while we processed all the new found information in our head. “Ok.”, Jonghyun hyung finally spoke. “But what are we supposed to do?”, he added. “You’ll know when you get there.”, she smirked. This is one reason why we all find her suspicious.

“Anyway, let me introduce you to Alex. This is Alex Lee. She is IGNyt G’s manager. You can ask her whatever you like. And with that, the meeting is over. Go over and talk to the IGNyt G members and pack up for tomorrow.”, So Jin noona said as she dispersed the meeting all of a sudden, and walked off. She’s so random...

“Well that was quite the awkward introduction she gave me. Anyway, nice to meet you. I’m Alex Lee, IGNyt G’s manager. We’ll be looking forward to your co-operation for the MV.”, she bowed as she introduced herself.

“Neh! Nice to meet you too.”, Onew hyung bowed. “So, Alex-ssi, do you know what concept we are going to film about?”, Jonghyun hyung asked. “You don’t have to be so formal. You can call me Alex Noona or just Alex.”, she smiled. She seems friendly and kind. I’m glad Aerri’s manager is a nice person.

“Oh… okay. So, Alex Noona, what’s the concept for the MV?”, Jonghyun hyung asked again. “I’m not aware of it yet either. I guess we will be told on location.”, she said as she led us to the girls’ practice hall.

“Ah! You guys go in first; it’s the hall at the end of the hallway. I have to get some drinks for the girls. Be right back!”, Alex noona ran back towards the cafeteria.

“You are damn lucky, Taemin-ah! A free trip to Jeju-do; you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter