An Unexpected Car Ride

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

My shirt was see through. So Taemin, suddenly being the gentlemanly man he is, gave me his jacket, which I am really glad he did.

He held my hand and pulled me towards his car, and well… I just held his hand since it would be weird if I didn’t hold his hand when he was holding mine.

It was a weird feeling though. I’ve seen his hands on YouTube and Google Images many times. After coming here, I saw his hands so many times too. But somehow, today it seems like he has quite big hands. My palms are quite big too. But in his hand, they seem small.

 

Taemin’s hands... are big and warm, and they make me feel safe.

 

Taemin led the way to the car, and opened the door for me.

So gentlemanly! I wonder for how many girls he has done this? It makes me a bit angry thinking about this, though…

I sat next to the driver seat, and Taemin shut the door smiling at me. I smiled back.

He opened the door to the driver’s seat and got in. He put on his seat belt and I started putting on mine. “You don’t need any help?”, he asked, not looking at me. “No thanks.”, I replied with a smile.

He started the engine and began driving. “Shall I turn on the heater?”, he asked. “No, it’s fine. Thank you.”, I answered.

“Is it too cold?”, he asked again. “No. it’s just fine. Don’t worry!”, I smiled.

AWKWARD. This is TOO awkward. There’s way TOO MUCH awkwardness here.

I sat still for a while, fidgeting with my fingers. I sneaked a peek at Taemin. His cheeks and ears were a bit flushed. I kept staring at him, but he didn’t notice. Suddenly his face flushed redder and redder. His ears were completely red.

Why is he blushing so hard? I wonder what he is thinking about. Is it about before… when he saw my chest, through the shirt? ( -^- ) ??

Taemin violently shook his head and his eyes met mine. His face turned scarlet. This idiot! I was right! He was thinking about something like that! ert! \(>3<)/

I felt my cheek flush a bit. Taemin flipped his head to the side and looked out of the window. Still awkward.

I rested my head on the seat, and thought for a while. I looked at Taemin and he was visibly calmer now.

“Mmm… Taemin… O-oppa!”, I stuttered. Oh~ It’s so embarrassing to call him Oppa!

“Hmm!”,he answered. I looked at Taemin, he was smiling sweetly to himself.

Why you little cupcake! Is it really that nice to be called Oppa by me?! Don’t smile like that!! My heart is about to bang out of my ribcage! \(>///<)/

“What is it?”, he asked in a gentle voice.

“Do you hate me?”, I asked, hesitating. Taemin seemed a little surprised with my question. He turned to look at me, puzzled. The embarrassment from earlier clearly gone.

“No! Why? Why do you say that?”, he asked.

“Well… because of what happened earlier with Ji Eun.”, I replied.

“You mean what all you said to Ji Eun? No! Not at all! Why would I hate you for it? It wasn’t even your fault! You did what was right!”, he said.

I sighed in relief, and smiled at him. “I’m glad you didn’t start hating me. I’m usually always calm. But I was really angry after what happened today. After showing this kind of thing to you, I was afraid that you’d start hating me.”, I said.

“Why would I hate you? Everyone gets angry. Everyone has their own limits of tolerance. You have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter