Fuwa Fuwa~!! ^////^

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

Life's so good~!! ^ ^;; The misunderstanding between me and SHINee is over! And I became kind of closer to Taemin too~!! <3 This doesn't sound like me, right? I know! Even I didn't know I had this kind of side to me! HA~! It feels so good to be in love... "You know what? You creep me out, Aerri Unnie.", Min Ah said with a disgusted look on her face.

After the apology incident, we became friends so now we all hang out together. And somehow we get along really well now... Well enough, that they even openly insult me on my face and make cruel remarks without flinching or even a slight bit of remorse...

I looked at Min Ah. She, So Hee and Katy looked at me with a critical expression on their face. "What?", I asked. "Being the Sophisticated English Lady Ice Princess suits you better than what you are acting like now.", So Hee said, still making faces. "Actually, that's how she is normally. I've been with her for a long time you know! Even I find it creepy though, because she acts this way seasonally, especially in the month of July.", Katy was now poking fun at me. I glared at her.

Min Ah and So Hee looked at Katy. She smirked at me. Oh no, you don't! "Actually, the reason why she is like this is...", Katy began speaking. "No! Enough! Stop it! Don't!", I tried interrupting, but Katy wouldn't stop. "... It's because, it's going to be her 'Long-Time-Crush-And-Heart-Throb-Plus-Every-Girls'-Dream-Man-A-Certain-Mr-Lee's-Birthday' soon! Ta da! That's the reason she's acting like this.", she finished. I literally face-palmed. I mean what's with that excessive explanation?! God~ what do I do?

"Who?! Who? Who?! Who is it?! The dashing man that Unnie likes?!", Min Ah and So Hee were dying to know. Ok. This is one reason why I don't have much 'girl' friends. They always talk about 'love' all day long. And I, even though I do like romantic stuff... well, at least now.... but still, I don't like discussing about love life stuff. Katy on the other hand is a Love Monster or Lovemon for short... and a really sleazy one at that. This is such a pain. I got out of my conflicting monologue, only to find those two to look at me with sparkling eyes... that kind of expression that was clearly pleading me to say 'who's-that-guy?'. "Oh no! Definitely no! I don't like to talk about such topics. So, that's that! End of discussion! And Katy, you get this topic out again, and I'm throwing you out of our dorm.", I warned. The three of them pouted at me, but I didn't pay any attention.

But what Katy said was right. It's Taemin's birthday this month. I checked the dates for SHINee's concert that was announced earlier, and it seems like the concert will be held after Taemin's birthday passes. So I may have a chance to give him something and celebrate his birthday. Though I shouldn't be hoping about it much. After all, I'm a trainee and he is an idol. And he may even have schedules. But still I've made up my mind to give him a gift personally. But now... what should I give him? When I was back in London, I sent Taemin and the rest of the SHINee members lots of things on their anniversaries and birthdays. But this will be the first time I will give Taemin a present personally. So I'm really confused. What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? .... That's it!!!!

 

Minho's P.O.V:

I am bored! All we do is practice and practice and practice! If not practice, it's schedules. But it can't be helped, we are idols after all. Ha~ Life... isn't easy.

I looked across the room. Taemin was lying on his tummy while playing some game. It's going to be his birthday soon. I wonder what he wants. "Taemin-ah!", I called out. "Mm! What is it?", he looked up at me. "It's going to be your birthday soon. Is there anything you want?", I asked. "Hmm....", he thought for a while and then answered, "Nothing.". "There should be something you want.", I asked. "If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter