It's A Huge Misunderstanding!

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

I went to the washroom and had a nice shower.

Damn that Ji Eun! Of all things, she had to spill soup on me! I’m covered in meat chunks and veggies! Such a waste of ingredients! Seriously she has no common sense. But, thank goodness the soup wasn’t hot enough, or else I’d have burns all over me.

I got out of the shower wearing my peach colored bathrobe.

Thank goodness my room has its own bathroom! It’d be embarrassing to come out in just a bathrobe in front of Taemin. That introverted ert! (>///<)

I got out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I opened the door to my closet and took out a pair of jeans shorts and a normal oversized shirt. I placed them on the bed and was about to change into them, when I noticed a familiar terrifying creature on the floor, a few steps away from me.

Eek! A cockroach! How did it get in?!

I stepped back a little, and stared at the creature. It walked here and there for a while, and then, spread opens its wings! Oh no! Don’t tell me! IT FLEW!

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!”,  a shrill scream escaped my mouth.

 

Taemin’s P.O.V:

I finished my small tour around the dorms hall, kitchen and dining area. Though it was in the same building, our dorm room is simpler and less decorative. This dorm is really fancy. It’s a girl group’s dorm after all.

I sat back on the couch. It was so comfy. I looked around the dorm. This is the dorm where Aerri lives. I was staring at the silent dorm hall, when something on the shelf caught my eye. I stood up and went over to the albums shelf; there was a brown package with a familiar album in it.

It was my Debut single album, ACE.

I took the album and opened it. The album had my photo-cards in it.

There was a sticky note stuck on the inside. I began reading it.

 

Though it’s a tad bit late, here you go!! Your birthday present~!

Happy 18th Birthday Aerri!

Mama was very sad because Mama couldn’t celebrate Aerri’s birthday together this year. We always celebrate birthdays together as a family. So when Mama came back from France, Mama was heartbroken to know that Aerri left! Mama was so sad! Gaseum apa!

Anyway, Mama hopes your debut goes well. Elisa told me all about it.

Mama’s so frustrated that Mama can’t come to see her precious baby! But Mama knows you’ll do well!

Mama will watch your debut from YouTube! LOL!

Do well dearie. Good luck! Mama and Papa love you a lot!

P.S. Papa is a bit angry that you decided to become a ‘Korean’ idol after all. Call him up sometime later and coax him with your aegyo.

With lots of love,

Mama

 

Oh Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter