A Spark of Jealousy...?

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Katy's P.O.V:

Today, I got up before Aerri. I bet she'll be shocked to see me up first. Today, it's a special day. Today's the day when we finally start our first day in both university and in SM. I'm excited, but I bet Aerri's more excited than me. But somehow, I have a bad feeling. Usually, I'm not the type of person who'd needlessly worry. But when I have a bad feeling... it turns out really bad. I hope Aerri doesn't get into any trouble.

I looked at Aerri's innocent sleeping face. She seems so calm and happy. I hope that face stays the same. Unlike her looks and personality, Aerri can turn from a Kind and Gentle Angel, to a Ruthless and Cold Devil, that is, if the situation calls for it. I've seen it myself, that unbelievable transformation... It's menacing. Though she's still kind with the words she uses, her eyes and expression changes dramatically. She delivers killing blows by using just words. Some people just back off after seeing this side of hers, and some just aim for a chance to get back at her. Man, I guess we don't get into trouble this time around... especially Aerri...

 

Your P.O.V:

The alarm rung. I shut it and got up. I looked up at the floor above me, the bed's empty. Katy's up? That's unusual. She's usually late. I wore my slippers and went to the washroom. Katy turned to look at me. "Hey, Good Morning! You're up? Couldn't sleep well or something? It's really unusual to see you rise early.", I said. Katy looked at me and pouted, "I'm not as lazy as you think I am. Go get freshened up. I will get ready and then let's go to the cafeteria, have breakfast and head to the classroom. It's our first day. We can't be late." I just nodded. Katy got out of the washroom and I started with my daily routine. 

We both got out of the dorm, locking the door behind us and headed straight for breakfast. After we were done. We went to the office to know our classroom. And luckily we were in the same class. We searched for the class and entered. The teacher already seemed to be in. She just smiled and asked us to introduce ourselves. "I am ___________. You can call me Aerri, though. Nice to meet you.", I said. "And I am Katherine Williams de Louis. Call me Katy. Nice to meet ya!", Katy cheerfully said. The students began asking us many questions and the teacher asked us to take our seats. We were both seated at the back next to each other. How Lucky! I thought to myself. Katy just looked at me and smiled awkwardly. What's with her? Maybe she has something on her mind. I will ask her later. Classes began and I started concentrating.

 

Katy's P.O.V: 

From the moment I entered class, my eyes scanned the entire class. We introduced ourselves. At the end of the classroom, a girl looked at Aerri and glared. She clicked her tongue and flipped her hair. And looked outside the window. Somehow, I'm getting weird vibes from that unsophisticated lady there. I hope there's no trouble.

 

Your P.O.V: 

Class ended peacefully. And we headed back to our dorm. We had to get freshened up and go for our training. Katy is usually very excited over such matters, but it seemed there was something that was bothering her. It got me worried, "You alright? Did something happen?", I asked concerned. She looked at  me and smiled weakly, "It's nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter