An Exciting Day!

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's P.O.V:

“So, do you like to drink? Are you good at drinking?”, noona asked. “Well, I do drink sometimes. But I’m not that good at drinking.”, I answered. “Hmm... that’s sad. I thought we could go drink tonight…”, she sighed, disappointed. She was unconsciously pouting. Cute!

“We can drink some other time, Elisa noona.”, I answered back smiling. “Yeah sure!”, she said excited. “By the way, don’t call me Noona. It feels distant. Call me something else.”, she said, smiling. “Mmm… but would it be okay with you?”, I asked. “I’m completely fine with it. Besides, I’d like it if we could get closer to each other. I’m not the type who beats around the bush. I’m the kind of fast type.”, she said, winking. “Too fast.”, I chuckled. And she chuckled back. "So what should I call you then?", I asked. "For now, Elisa is fine. You can call me whatever you want after we get a bit closer.", she said. Heh.. she's interesting...

Hmm… she’s kind of weird. She gives weird nicknames to people, acts spoiled around Aerri, gives a lot of aegyo to the people she’s close to (as she did to Aerri and the IGNyt G members), she’s also pretty (or rather y), she’s straight forward and also a bit foxy. Not to forget, she’s a noona too. I wonder if we'll get along with each other. She's quite close to my ideal type...

"OH!", Elisa exclaimed. Everyone looked at her.

"Ssh~!", she said placing her finger on her lips. "Look there!", she said, pointing at one corner of the room. Everyone's head snapped in the direction Elisa pointed.

Oho! They're progressing, huh?

In a secluded corner of the room, Aerri and Taemin were sleeping. Aerri's head was resting on Taemin's shoulders. Taemin's head rested on Aerri's head, while his hand was around her shoulder, holding her head. Both of them were smiling in their sleep, with the earphones on. Elisa tip toed closer and squat before the two.

"Seems like they fell asleep listening to songs.", she said. "Oh they look good together!", Katy whispered excitedly. "Yeah! If only they weren't slow idiots.", Elisa said, sighing. The rest of us also went up and squat before the two. "I wonder who she takes after. Our family members are all flirty and popular. But, Aerri's the only one who's so different. She's popular, but dumb.", Elisa grumbled.

"I'm gonna take a picture!", Katy squealed. "Why?", Jae Young asked. "I'll show it to her later, maybe!", Katy said, sticking out her tongue. "Good idea!", Elisa and the few others remarked. Soon, everybody (except Onew hyung and Minho) took out their cell phones and began snapping pictures. Elisa was the last one to take the picture. "I'll go for a close up.", she said and sneaked closer.

Click! The phone made a shutter sound, and Taemin's eyes snapped open.

He looked at everybody wide eyed. "Wha-What are you doing?", he said, flustered. "Oh! You woke up! My bad!", Elisa teased. "Wha-What? Why is everyone staring at me? You guys are looking at me like an animal in the zoo!", he exclaimed. “In case your hands have numbed, or you lost your sense of touch, please look at your left hand side. And please lower your voice too.”, Elisa said pointing at Taemin’s shoulder. Taemin slowly turned his head to the side and found the sleeping Aerri (and also his hand over her shoulder). His jaw dropped in embarrassment.

“I-It’s not what you think it is!! Absolutely not! I just fell asleep like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter