A Fateful Encounter...

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

Life is a war... Everyday is a new struggle... And today's obstacle is giving the gift to Taemin... I need to do well.

Even though this is not how I am supposed to be... it feels like I'm carrying something heavy on my shoulders. That kind of unexpressable uneasy feeling. I should be giving the gift tomorrow, on the 18th. But, I am a coward. I will definitely lose my mind and speak something gibberish. So I decided to give the gift today. That way, he won't understand right? I'm such a genius~! (>v<) ... (-  -) I can literally hear Big Bang's Loser as my BGM.

I need to do this... I got to do this!

I walked out of the class and headed back to the dorm to freshen up. Katy came to the dorm soon. "Hey why did you come back first and not wait for me?", she pouted while keeping her bag aside. "Just. Needed some time alone, I guess.", I said and smiled. "You're going to give the gift to Taemin?", she asked. "Yup! Today. I will give it to him.", I said, clenching my hand into a fist. "Why not tomorrow?", Katy questioned. "I will chicken out.", I replied embarassed. "Do well! Fighting~!", Katy cheered. Mm! I gotta do well!

I and the others, all arrived at the company. It was earlier than our usual timings. I felt myself tensing up. "Guys! You'll go hang out together or practice. I will just go and get some fresh air for a while.", I said. "Fine. But where are you going?", Min Ah asked. "To the rooftop.", I answered. 

I took the stairs up to the terrace. And kept the door slightly ajar. I looked around... It was empty as always.

I never go to the rooftop much. But I've been here a few times before, though. It's much more relaxing to come up to the rooftop and sing here, since the atmosphere is so serene and calm. It makes one feel really light. Right now, this is the most comfortable place for me to be in.

I sat down on the floor and kept the bag aside. I reached out to my pockets and took my phone, plugged the earphones in and browsed through the track lists... An Ode To You... I clicked the play button and the intro began. Soon I began singing along the beautful song...

As expected... SHINee's smooth, honey-like sweet voice began calming me down. Soon, the song ended and I took of my earphones. I stood up and began humming the intro of one of my favorite songs, Y.O.U and soon began singing it. When I almost reached the ending, the door behind me burst opened. There stood a young girl, fumbling with her hands, slightly nervous and very very embarassed. "I-I'm extremely sorry!", she bowed 90o. What the-?

 

 

Unknown P.O.V:

I wonder why I was called here all of a sudden? Isn't it strange? I've never been told that I have to come over to talk to the Company before. Did I do something? It's still 2 pm... I better go and warm up and calm down a bit... I ran up the staircase, to the rooftop.

I always go to the rooftop to practice. It's such a free and comfortable place to practice. Though, I do like singing, I do not specialize in it. My speciality is dancing. I am not allowed to sing, since my vocals aren't fully developed and my voice cracks in a lot place. But, in just this small empty space, I can sing as much as I want to without anyone stopping me.

I reached the rooftop only to find, the door slightly open. How come? No one usually comes here. Now what do I do? I peeked a little from the small open space. I found a fair skinned woman, with her hair tied up in a bun, sitting on the floor with her bag placed aside. She plugged in her earphones and started shuffling through the track list. After a while, she kept her phone aside and looked up at the sky. I guess she began playing the song...

Soon, she began singing. At first I was confused, but soon I recognized the song as SHINee's An Ode To You. Waah~ What a sweet honey-like voice she has! I wish I could sing like her! She must definitely be pretty as well! Even though I can't see anything other than her back from here, she still looks pretty! With a sweet voice, she sang the entire song, perfectly, without cracking up. I wish I could sing like her...

Suddenly, she stood up. And began humming to a song, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter