Jealousy Begins.... With A Chicken?!

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key's P.O.V:

Haaaaa~ As expected... dorm is the best! The days when we have days off after concerts and schedules are the best! Though I want to go to the company soon to meet Aerri and the others... but still, relaxing at the dorm is also good. But wait, why should I be so anxious over meeting Aerri and the others?! I guess it's because I can tease Minnie with her! When we hyungs are so bored without Aerri around, I wonder how that idiot is feeling now?

"Key!", Minho called out. "What is it?", I asked. "There's nothing to eat.", he said. "Is that so? Then order something.", I replied. "You aren't going to cook?", he asked. "Why should I?! We just came back from the airport. I'm tired.", I argued. "Let's order from outside after a little while.", Onew hyung said. "FIne~!", we all agreed.

We sat for a while in the dining area. Taemin was busy doing something in his phone. "What are you doing?", Jjong hyung asked. "N-Nothing!", he stuttered, putting his phone away. Jjong, Minho and I raised our eyebrows. Taemin just laughed awkwardly. "What is it?", Jjong hyung asked, wriggling his eyebrows. "I said it's nothing!", he denied. "Then show me your phone.", I asked. "Wae? I have my privacy!", he defended. We fought for a while and finally, Jonghyun hyung got a hold of Taemin's phone. He switched it on. And began laughing out loud. Taemin pouted and snatched his phone back.

"What is it? What is it?", Minho asked. "It was his messages.", Jjong hyung said in between his laughs. "No, hyung! Don't!", Taemin warned. "It was Kai.", Jjong hyung laughed again. "What about it?", I asked. "He was..", hyung paused for a while, "No! Hyung!", Taemin blushed, ".. asking for Aerri's number!", Jjong hyung laughed. Minho just smiled. And the rest of us laughed at Taemin. "What did Kai reply with?", I asked, still laughing. "Kai said 'How am I supposed to have her number when you are the one who talks to her everyday'. Well that's true!", Jjong hyung commented, bursting into laughter again. Taemin sat there pouting. "That's mean you know! You shouldn't check someone else's messages!", he huffed. 

I went up to him and patted his back, "Let's get her number next time we meet her, okay?". Taemin just looked away, pouting as he blushed. Cute!

The door bell rung. Taemin was about to get the door when I stopped him. "I'll get it!", I smirked at him. The members pulled him back down on the seat and began teasing him. I chuckled as I heard Taemin groan in frustration. That idiot...

I saw the face on the screen. AH! Aerri?! How does she know where our dorm is?! Anyway, good thing she came! Taemin will be happy! I went to the door and opened it. Five heads instantly bowed. I was shocked for a while. Aerri began speaking. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are Ignite G, a rookie group in SM! We'll be your juniors from now on! Please take good care of us!", she said, still bowing. Oh! They are debuting?! "Oh! Aerri-ah!", I greeted her.

Aerri's head snapped up to look at me after hearing me call her name. "Key sunbae?!", she asked shocked. "Hi~!", I waved at her dumb expression. Her jaw dropped to the floor. I chuckled and welcomed her in.

"Yaedul-ah!", I screamed. "Look who's here to visit us!", I called out. Four heads perked form the dining room. Taemin's eyes widened in shock. So did the other members. "Aerri! Katy! You guys! How come you guys are here!", Jjong hyung asked. "Well... this and that happened and we are going to debut, and well we were told that one of our seniors in the company live in the same building as us, so we came to greet them. We had no idea it was you, SHINee oppa's!!", Katy squealed. "What?! You guys are gonna debut?! When?", Taemin asked. "This month.", Aerri said. "Jincha?!", we exclaimed. The five of them nodded their heads in agreement. We all just looked at each other in surprise.

"Actually... umm.... We got some thing as a present... maybe?", Aerri hesitated. I looked at the members. Their hands were full of vessels and tablewares. "What is it?", Jonghyun hyung asked. "Well... unnie cooked a meal for all of us, including you all.", Min Ah stated. "Waah~! Is that so?! We were getting hungry! We were about to order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter