Piece of Trash!

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's note: Long time no see. Long time no see. [Doom Dada Intro] After a long time, the villain made an appearance again! LOL! Enjoy~! ^u^)

Ji Eun P.O.V:

It's been almost more than a month since those two b*****s deserted me and befriended those faggots. And now they've got a new pal too. Oh Man! I'm getting irritated! That Goddamn Foreigner! I will kill her!

Lately, I can't do anything to them at all. Though I've gotta do something, I can't do anything at all. What do I do? Just what do I do to make her kneel on her knees and beg me to stop?! Ah! That'll work!

I browsed through my contacts... Min Hyun Jae, the name appeared. I called up.

An irritating voice answered, "Oh! Ji Eun-ah! It's such a surprise! You called me up! What is it? What is it? Do you want something? Is there anything you want from me? Do you want me to do something for you?", he asked eagerly. "Precisely.', I answered. "You...", I cotinued. "You said that you love me, right?", I asked. "Ah! Um.. Ah... Y-Yeah...", he answered, probably blushing.

Man, so damn annoying! But he is useful after all... Trash like him are meant to be used...

"Then can you do something for me? If you do, I'll date you.", I said. "What?! Y-You'll date me? What is it? What do you wnat me to do? I'll do anything for you!", he replied. "Can you get your hands a little bit dirty for me?", I questioned. "What?", he questioned back. "I'm asking if you can get your hands a bit dirty for me? You love me, right? So you should be able to do at least this much for me, right?", I answered. "I do love you! I really really love you! But-" "Fine fine enough!" I interrupted.

Sheesh! My bad expecting something from this piece of trash...

"I don't need yur help. I will ask someone else. Your words are just empty. And your feelings too.", I coldly replied. "I'm hanging up.", I said, about to hang up when Hyun Jae begged, "No! Wait! Don't hang up! What is it that you want me to do? I'll do anything! Just... Please don't be so cold to me...", he replied. "Now that's what I wanted! You see, in the training section you are, there is a girl named Aerri. Do you know her?", I asked. "Well, kindo f. I know her, but never spoke to her. Why?", he asked. "You see this girl is kind of an eyesore. Just torture her a bit until she begs you to stop. If you do that, I'll date you.", I replied. "But why? She is a sweet person. Everyone here likes her. Though I haven't spoken to her, but she's not bad. Why do you want to hurt her?", he defended her. "Just do what I ask you to! Or else get lost! I don't need you to talk back. Will you do it? Or will you not do it?", I asked angered. "I... I will...", he answered. "Good! Now I'm hanging up. You can do what ever you want to that Brunette!", I hanged up.

Now what will you do, Brunette? *Wicked smile*

 

Your P.O.V:

"Haa~ I'm tired!", I sighed, sitting on the floor, wiping the sweat that trickled down my face.

"Finally, you've settled down and started complaining, huh?", Hyun Suk said.

Hyun Suk was supposed to be my teacher, but now he acts like a close friend, asking me to call him informally and comfortably. I wonder why he's like this?! Somewhat weird...

"I thought you were kidding when you said your training is hell. But it's true! You're really a demon!", I teased. "You brown-bun haired punk!", he ruffled my hair, teasing me. And as always the rest of the trainees laughed. Hehe~! Training here is so fun! (>o<)

"Yosh~! It's time to go, now leave. Good work all of you!", he said. "Thank you for your hard work!", the trainees all bowed and he left the hall saying, "The last one here switch off all the lights and systems.". "Yeah!", everyone said in unison.

Everyone began collecting their things and moving out. The class was almost empty. I began collecting my sweatshirt and bottle and was about to head out to meet the others when a hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned to look at the person. "Aerri-ssi, could I have a word with you?", he said. "Um... Yeah sure.", I replied. Everyone left and we were alone. "Um.. so what is it...?", I paused. "Min Hyun Jae. My name is Min Hyun Jae.", he replied smiling. "Yeah. Sorry. Hyun Jae-ssi. So what is it that you wanted to talk about?", I asked. "You...", he paused, thinking for a while, and then continuing, "Do you know Ji Eun?", he asked. I was a bit taken aback hearing that name. "Yeah. kind of. We aren't friends and she kind of... or maybe, totally hates me. Why? Why do you ask?", I inquired, suddenly being on guard. "I see.", he answered solemnly. Something was definitely suspicious. My sixth sense and intuition told me so.

Hyun Jae walked around the empty hall for a while. Then came closer and stood next to me. "Aerri-ssi...", he said, suddenly taking me by surprise and pinning me to the ground. "Wha! What are you doing, Hyun Jae-ssi?! Hyun Jae-ssi!?!", I yelled, trying to free myself, but to no avail. His grip just tightened. And soon enough, my hands were tied at the back with a scarf. "Wha! What?! Why?! Why are you doing this?!", I struggled. "I'm sorry.", he apologized with a bitter look on his face. "I... I really don't want to do this. But... Ji Eun... she said she'd date me if I did this... I really don't want to do this either... Since, you're a sweet, kind and gentle person. But if I don't do this... Ji Eun won't even look at me... I know I'm being selfish... I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry...", he said apologizing.

I was dumbfounded. I've heard people say Love makes you Blind. But even a blind person wouldn't fall for her. And this guy here, is so in love, he'll dirty his hands for her!! He's... an idiot!

Now this makes me really angry... I know. I know she's really crooked. But how can she be so heartless? Using the person who's so in love with her? I'm angry! Not at Hyun Jae. But Ji Eun... How? Just how low can she go?! That piece of trash...

I was still dumbfounded, angered and frustrated at what was happening. Hyun Jae put a handkerchief around my mouth, gagging me. Seriously! Even this! I struggled, but it was pointless. Hyun Jae looked at me, very bitter and apologetic. "I'm sorry... I don't even deserve forgiveness... Nor do you deserve to be like this... But... I have no other choice...", he got up and walked over to the end of the room and picked up my sweatshirt and crouched in front of me, putting it over me. Thank God! At least he was being considerate enough to cover me up...

He stood up. What's he doing? Calling that trash?! But he didn't do so. Instead he got the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter