First Date

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's P.O.V:

 

We walked into the sea-facing pension. It was indeed a beautiful place. The interior was quite big. “Boys, you’ll are staying in the two rooms on the ground floor. The girls will be sharing the rooms on the first floor. Freshen up and come down to eat something before you sleep.” Our maknae manager said, dispersing everyone. The girls moved towards their designated rooms.

“Aedul-ah! Go to your rooms, we’ve got to start early tomorrow.” Onew hyung spoke. Ah! Minho hyung, Key hyung and Onew hyung walked towards the rooms. I hurried towards Onew hyung.

“Onew hyung!” “Hm?” he hummed. “I and Aerri will be going out to eat.” I revealed. “Now? At this time?” Onew hyung asked a little taken aback. “We were planning on ordering something though.” Onew hyung revealed. I pouted, disheartened. “Is it?” I asked, disappointed.

Ah… That’s such a waste…

Onew hyung looked at me for a while. “You want to take her out for a dinner?” Hyung asked. “I wanted to.” I confessed. “Then go.” My eyes lit up. “Can we?” I asked excited. “You can. But you know the rules, Taemin. Be back as soon as possible. Try not to get too much attention. And bring her back home safely. We have long since abandoned curfew timings. But we are still all home by 1. It’s almost 2:30 now. At least try to be back as soon as possible. You two need to sleep to be able to shoot tomorrow.” Onew hyung reminded.

“I understand, hyung.” I assured. “I see. Enjoy then.” Onew hyung smiled. Hyung is so understanding!

I gave him a brief tight hug and he laughed as I ran up stairs. I knocked on one of the doors to the room. Jae Young opened the door. “Yes, sunbae?” she asked. “Aerri there?” I asked. “No. She’s in the other room with Katy unnie.” Jae Young revealed. “I see. Thanks!” I replied as I ran towards the other door. I paused for a moment and knocked sharply twice on the door. A few seconds later Katy opened the door. She smiled. “Yes?”

“Aerri… I needed to talk to her.” I spoke. Aerri came towards the door. I smiled at her excitedly. “Get dressed. We are going out to eat.” She nodded her head pleased. “I’ll be waiting downstairs.” I added. “Give me 5 minutes and I’ll be there.” She replied. “Sure! I’ll be waiting.” I smiled as I made my way to my room. I opened my suitcase and dug a comfortable pair of jeans, a simple t-shirt and a coat, and changed into it. Jonghyun hyung looked at me. “What are you doing?” he asked. “Going out to eat.” I gave a quick reply. “Enjoy.” He answered. “Sure!” I said enthusiastically.

I quickly made my way to the living room. A few moments later, Aerri walked down. “Oppa, shall we leave?” she asked. She was dressed in a pair of comfortable jeans and a warm T-shirt. “Let’s go!” I smiled. We were leaving, when Elisa-ssi stopped us. “Oh! Where are you two going?” she asked. “Just going out to eat.” I quickly replied. “Oh! You’re going alone. Not fair! I’m coming too!” she insisted.

Why is she like this? Aish~ Jincha! Aren’t you supposed to help me to get with her?! Heol~!

“Noona~!” Jonghyun hyung called out, suddenly all decked up fashionably. That player...

“How about I join you?” he offered. Oh God! Jonghyun hyung too?!

Elisa noona’s eyes sparkled. “That’d be wonderful. I’ll dress up and be right back!” she winked at Jonghyun hyung, who winked back at her and motioned her to hurry. Elisa noona raced to her room. I sighed.

With so much difficulty I managed to ask Aerri out for a dinner and then these two had to spoil it…

“You two! Hurry up and leave!” Jonghyun hyung spoke in an urgent whisper. “Eh?” I looked at hyung confused. “Hurry up and go! Enjoy! I’ll manage her.” Hyung urged. I beamed in joy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter