Moving In To Begin A New Life

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

It's been a week since the meeting.

Three days after the meeting, we had to all gather to the sign the contract. Now the five of us, Katy, Min Ah, So Hee and Jae Young, led by me, are officially part of SM's new girl group, 'IGNyt G'.

Today is a very hectic day. Right now, mine and Katy's dorm room is filled with boxes and bag packs. Open bags full of clothes, boxes filled with books, plush toys which mainly belongs to Katy, all the small show pieces, frames, and toys that decorated the small dorm room and made it cozy and homely, were now all being packed one by one.

Katy, as expected, at packing and moving. So I was busy doing most of the work, whereas Katy was fooling around. When I'd tell her to help me out, she just aegyo'ed and I gave up on getting a helping hand. Slowly, one by one, the boxes were being packed.

Someone knocked the door. I asked Katy, who was lazing around in the couch, to open it. She went to answer the door, and came back with Min Ah and So Hee. "Your packing isn't done yet?", Min Ah asked. "Yeah. Just a little bit more and it'll be done. It's cause someone is useless when it comes to packing and moving.", I taunted. Katy pouted and I ignored her. "What about you guys?", I asked. "We're done.", So Hee replied. "Let us help you out.", Min Ah said. "That'd be great.", I thanked. And soon, with the help of So Hee and Min Ah, the packing was complete.

"Unnie?", Min Ah called. "Yea...", I answered. "Can we bring our stuff and keep it in this room as well? It'll be easier for the movers.", she continued. "Yup! Sure!", I agreed. I and Katy went over to So Hee and Min Ah's dorm and helped to get their stuff to our room. Soon everything was moved into our room.

"This is our last time here, in the dorm.", Katy sighed. We all nodded. "Thanks for everything up until now.", I said, looking around the room. "By the way, when are the movers coming?", So Hee asked. "In a while. They should be here in half an hour. That's what So Jin-ssi told us.", I replied, looking at the clock that hung on the wall, which showed the time - 6 pm.

In the next 20 minutes, the movers had arrived along with So Jin. Our luggage was all cleared up in 5 minutes and we met up with So Jin. We greeted her politely and she smiled. "Ready for your new lifestyle?", she asked, cheerful as always. "Yea~!", we said in unison.

We headed to the company, where Jae Young was waiting for us. We all met up and So Jin for a while to take care of some business. She came back a few minutes later. "Let's go!", she said excited. We all rode the car towards our new dorm. "Girls, I've a good news for you!", she cooed while driving. "What is it?", I asked, sitting next to her. "You girls... You will be neighbors to one of the senior idol groups in the company. Both of your dorms are in the same floor. Or rather, opposite to each other. Right now, they are away on a tour. But when they'll be back, introduce yourselves properly to them. You will be able to learn a lot from them.", she said. "Oh!", the others exclaimed. "Who are they?", I asked. "That... is a surprise! You'll find out yourself.", she stuck her tongue out.

Seniors in the company.... who might it be? So Jin says they are on a tour? So, who is it? SHINee? Super Junior? SNSD? SHINee is on World Tour. Super Junior is having their Super Show Concerts. SNSD is on Japan Arena Tour. So who exactly is it? But she said we will learn a lot from them, so is it SNSD? Who knows....

We reached the building. The movers were already there, getting the last baggage inside the dorm. A man came and greeted us. "We're done with the moving in, Ma'am.", he said. "Here's the key.", he handed it over to So Jin and she looked at us. "Let's go and tour your dorms, shall we?", we nodded in excitement and followed her. We got in the lift and she pressed the button for the 7th floor. The lift stopped at our floor and we got out. We walked a little through the corridors and finally arrived at our dorm. So Jin inserted the key into the hole and opened the door.

Through a small entrance, we entered the living area. "Wow~!", we exclaimed in unison.

It was a really big and cozy living space with a wall of glass, which extended to the balcony on one end. It was furnished with a soft, furry white sofa set, a furry red center mat and a huge LCD TV. The room was a pale peach color, with hues of orange, yellow and red, here and there. There was a shelf near the balcony, and it was filled with albums of various SM artists, books, and elegant show pieces. And on its opposite side was a stylish black swing chair with red, velvet cushions.

"This! It's really beautiful!", Min Ah squealed in delight. "All idol dorms come designed like this?", Katy asked. "No.", So Jin answered. "They do not come this way. In fact, some of them don't even have a wooden chair in them. This is all personal designing done by Elisa-ssi who said, she wouldn't 'bear to live in such a monotonous, squalid, shabby, stuffy place'. She did all of this on her own expense.", So Jin revealed. "Wah! Jincha?! Daebak!", Min Ah exclaimed. "Your unnie is really cool!", Jae Young praised. "Did you know of this?", So Hee asked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter