Mon seul Prince and Hazel Princess

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

KABOOM! The inside of my head is a firework festival.

"Can I get your number?", Taemin asked.

OH. MY. GOD. I can't believe my ears! What did he just say?! \(>///<)/

"What? Can you repeat what you just said?", I asked, dumbfounded. "Ahem... well...", Taemin said, clearing his throat. "I said... Can I get your number? If you don't mind, that is...", he continued.

KA-BLAM! Another explosion. The world was spinning, and all I could see and hear is Taemin asking 'Can I get your number?' to me.

I had no idea what expression I wore or how I was acting, but all I know is I nodded a simple 'Yes'. "Are you fine with it?", Taemin asked half happy and half concerned. "Yeah sure! Why not?!", I replied, trying to contain my happiness.

We... exchanged numbers.... Exchanged numbers... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS!!!!!!! (>///<)

I looked at Taemin, he smiled at his cellphone! OMO~!

"Umm... Then... Well.... Goodnight...", I said, not looking into his eyes. "Yeah, Goodnight. Sleep well, Aerri-ah...", Taemin said in a smooth voice. I peeked up at him and we made an eye contact. His eyes were looking at me... kindly, gently, lovingly... (>.<)

I instantly bowed down and wished them a goodnight. The SHINee members did the same and we went back to our own dorms, shutting the door behind our backs. I walked in, wobbly, and sat on the couch. My hand over my eyes. I could feel the members surround me. "I know what you guys want to say. Just... not now, okay?", I said, still covering my eyes. "You...", Min Ah spoke. "What is it?", I asked. "You like him, right? Taemin.", she continued. "It's obvious, right?", I said. The others agreed in unison. "You guys might be a thing, you know.", So Hee said. "What nonsense! That's not possible, even if I wish that were the case... It's... just not possible...", I sighed, now looking at them.

Pfffyuuhahahahahaha! The dorm room was filled with laughter. Katy and Jae Young were hitting each other, So Hee was rolling on the floor, and Min Ah was wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes. "What?", I asked perplexed. "Look at your face! Hahahaha!", Jae Young said, gasping for air. "What about it?", I asked, touching my face all over. "It's as red as a tomato!", Min Ah laughed. Aish!

I sighed and looked at the members. "I know that already!", I scoffed. "Why don't you tell him, unnie? You two make a good couple.", Jae Young said. I blushed a little hearing that. "No, Jae. From his point of view, we are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less.", I said, a bit sad at the statement that came from my very own mouth. "That doesn't seem to be the case for others, except you two.", Min Ah said. "What do you mean?", I asked. "Well, whenever or wherever we are. You two only seem to have eyes for each other.", So Hee said. I wondered over it a bit. Is that really so? Is that how we look to others? 

"I am happy you think so, but sadly that's not the case.", I said getting up. "Let's stop talking about this.", I said walking towards my room. "Wait, Unnie!", So Hee called out to me. "What is it?", I asked, turning to look back at the others. "Then, last month, the birthday present thing, it was Taemin?", she asked, smirking."Aish! You jobless people! Go back to your rooms and sleep!", I yelled embarassed, and dashed to my room. I could hear the members laugh behind me.

I went to the room and shut the door. I plopped down on the bed and looked at the cellphone in my han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter