It's Just Like A Dream Come True!!

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's note: Okay, so for this chapter I'm going to give the sister a name. I'll be going with Elisa - inspired from Frozen's Elsa XP)

Your P.O.V:

The alarm clock rang and I shut it and sprang up from my bed. Today's the happiest day of my life. Finally... finally... I'm going to Seoul!! I can't believe this is happening! I went to the restroom and started my daily routine. I quickly dressed up into something comfortable. In about 3 hours I am going to leave for Seoul. Its going to be a dreadful 10 hours 55 minutes flight from London to Incheon... Almost 11 hours... But it was worth it! After all, I'm going to Seoul!! I was hopping all around my room when suddenly I heard someone clear their throat... It was my sister. "Oh~! So you're finally going to Seoul, huh? Haa~ so after mom and dad, you're going to leave too, huh? Man! I'm such a loner! What a heartless younger sibling you are! Leaving me all alone! Well I lead a sad life anyway..." I couldn't help but laugh at her lousy acting. She looked at me and snickered and said, "What?! Don't look at me like that! I know you've been chasing your dream of going to Korea for a really long time. Go and nail it! That audition or whatever it is! And don't come back with your tail between your legs just because you didn't get selected. You've worked really hard, so don't give up, okay?" I looked at her and smiled. "I will slay it." I said. She then came in and helped me to pack up. "If there is anytime you need someone, call me up, okay?" "Yes. Thanks, sis." We bumped fists. She looked at me disappointed and said that she had work and so she wouldn't be able to drop me. I just smiled and called a cab. When the cab arrived, I put my bags in and before hopping in, I gave my sis a big bear hug and bid her goodbye.

 

Elisa's P.O.V:

So she's finally leaving, huh? Chasing after that kind of outrageous dream... seriously she's an idiot...

But I guess I'm going to root for her after all. She has worked so hard for this dream of hers to come true. Ten times harder than a normal human being. Though its going to be tough, especially considering the rotten luck she has, its going to be amusing to watch. I guess this will be a good sort of entertainment.

Let's see how far that girl's determination will take her... I'm really looking forward to be amused by her life story and the turn of events... *Snickers*

 

Your P.O.V:

I got out of the cab, got my bags out, paid the driver and searched for a cart. I put on all of my luggage and waited for Katy to arrive. Katy is a really crazy person. Unlike h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter