Our Little Secret

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s P.O.V:

“Aerri. Aerri? Wake up. We are having lunch, now.”, I said, gently shaking her. “Mmm? Is it morning already?”, Aerri asked, sleepily. Hehe she forgot that we are at the company…

“Ani. It’s me, Taemin. Wake up. Let’s eat.”, I repeated. She buried her face in my chest. OH! What’s she doing?! My heart is racing a bit.

Aerri began stirring. “Smells so sweet…”, she mumbled. I chuckled in embarrassment. “Who? Me or Chicken?”, I asked. “Taemin’s scent…”, she whispered. I could feel my cheeks heat up. “C-C’mon, wake up. Let’s eat chicken.”, I said, trying to divert my attention from her earlier comment. “Chicken?”, she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. “Yeah, chicken!”, I confirmed.

Aerri opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes widened. “Taemin oppa?!”, she let out a surprised whisper. “Yeah?”, I smiled. “Why? How? I… like this?”, she blushed. “We both fell asleep listening to the songs.”, I informed. “Oh~ S-Sorry…”, she mumbled embarrassed, getting away from me.

“Let’s wash our hands for lunch. Shall we?”, I asked. She nodded her head, with a smile. “Oi, sleepy heads! Come here! The chicken’s going cold.”, Elisa called out from the other end of the room where the others had already begun eating.

We washed our hands and joined the others for the meal.

 

- Later that night -

 

The rest of the day, we, SHINee members, practiced our own choreos and songs; whereas IGNyt G members were busy with their debut performance rehearsals. After a little while, we met up again at IGNyt G's practice hall to chat.

“Yaedul-ah! Gather here.”, our managers called out. “Tomorrow 11PM at night, after SHINee’s schedules are over, you guys will be heading to Jeju-do. So pack your luggage and stuff, and be ready at 10 to go to the airport. You don’t need to carry too much since we will be going for only 4 days and 3 nights. So prepare accordingly, alright?”

We all nodded our heads.

After a while, we bid each other goodbye. “We are going to practice a while longer. So, we’ll be going later. See you tomorrow.”, Aerri said bowing. “Fine, let’s meet tomorrow. Goodnight.”, I said. “Goodnight.”, she said, and we left.

We drove back to the dorm. We reached the dorm. As I was walking towards my room, Jonghyun hyung called out to me.

“Taemin-ah, come here for a second.”, he said. “What is it, hyung?”, I asked, walking towards Jonghyun hyung, who was sitting on the couch, watching some show. “I’m sending you an e-mail. Check it. Lisa told me to not check it and send it directly to you.”, he said. “Who’s Lisa?”, I asked. “Elisa. Aerri’s sister.”, he said. “You call her Lisa? And you guys already exchanged numbers?!”, I asked, shocked.

“Yeah... Why?”, he asked, indifferent. “Nothing… You guys… are fast… Too fast…”, I mumbled. “I heard that Taemin.”, he scoffed. “Besides, I’m giving up on Aerri. After meeting Elisa, I realized that Elisa is more my type, not Aerri.”, hyung revealed. “What?! You mean you had a thing for her?!”, I asked, shocked. “Nope... like I said, just an ideal type. Don’t worry. I already have Elisa now.”, Jonghyun hyung boasted. “I see, good for you.”, I scoffed. He grinned at me cheekily.

“The mail is sent. Check it.”, Jjong hyung said. “Neh! Arrasso!”, I said, walking off to my room.

I opened my inbox and found an email sent by Jonghyun hyung, titled – Confidential! Mail for Mr. Lee Taemin ONLY!!

What a weird title…

I clicked on the email, and waited for the page to load. When the page loaded, I found a dozen of attachment pictures. I clicked on the picture and it loaded. It was the picture of me and Aerri sleeping!

Oh Gosh! Those guys! Seriously! They even took pictures of us!! Isn’t this a violation of personal rights?!!

I browsed through the pictures. Most of them were edited with hearts and flowers and cupids and what not in the background. There were pics with blooming roses and some flashy stuff in the background too. This is ridiculous.

The last pic came with a caption – ‘Personally, I think this is the best pic among them all.’

I checked the pic. Only this pic wasn’t edited. There were no hearts and roses or ridiculous captions. But it looked beautiful. Indeed it was the best picture. It looked natural, it looked original… Like a scene from a manga or manhwa, or a painting…

In the picture, Aerri sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter