An Unknown Feeling...

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's P.O.V:

Ah! Today I'm really, really tired. We've been practicing a lot lately. In a few days we're going to have the SM Town Concert. We, SHINee, and our juniors, EXO are going to have a joint performance. So we're practicing really hard. It's really tiring. I wonder how long will we have to practice today. Even though we have a day off today, we can't properly take a break and relax. I wonder what that brown haired girl is doing? Aerri, its such a good name. It suited her really well... Hey, wait a second... Why am I thinking about her? Who is she anyway? I guess I am a bit too free these days... I'm thinking about weird things. Suddenly the door opened. Chanyeol hyung came in, and announced "Ahem! Everybody, attention please!" Everyone looked at him. What's he doing? "We have two beautiful trainees who are starting here from today onwards. I met them on the way, so I brought them here. Please welcome our new hoobaes~!!!" What the hell? What's going on? Ah! Who cares! I should rest a bit before we start practice again. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I guess the girls had come in. One of them started to speak. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Aerri..." Wait a minute, this voice is familiar.. and that name, Aerri... is it her? I opened my eyes and looked at the girl who was speaking. It was her! "... and this isKatherine Williams de Louis. We are starting as trainees from now on. We don't know know much so please teach us a lot and help us. It's a pleasure meeting you all. And we look forward to working with you. Please take good care of us.", saying that she bowed. Man! She really got in! I can't believe it! I just met her yesterday and today she's in?! Is it really her? Before I knew it, I already asked, "You! You are that girl from yesterday, aren't you?! Aerri? You got in!" Wait.. why did I ask such a dumb question? "Uh!", she nodded. "You remembered my name? Well, I'm looking forward to working with you from now on.", she said happily. Wow! Her smile is so beautiful! "It's my pleasure to have you here, Aerri!", I answered. Somehow from the corners of my eyes, I could feel the rest of the hyungs smirking at me. The EXO members just looked surprised and asked, "You know each other?" 

 

Your P.O.V:

"We just met at the airport coincidentally yesterday.", I said. "Oh~", the EXO memebrs said. I looked at Katy she was admiring all the handsome faces assembled in that practice hall. I nudged her and whispered, "You should talk a bit. Atleast introduce youself or something. Why should I do all the talking? Don't spill anything unnecessary... or else I'll kill you!". Katy looked at me, gulped and whispered, "Roger." She stepped forward and started talking. "My name is Katherine Williams de Louis. But since it's too long, you all can call me Katy. We're from London. Nice to meet ya' all! Let's get along well. ", she said cheerfully. The members seemed to like her. Soon we were surrounded and the seniors asked us lots of question. After around a half an hour, SHINee's and EXO's managers came by. We greeted them and then they spoke to us too. The practice was about to resume and so we left. SM Town was really warm. I wonder how our trainee days would be... 

We hired a cab and went back to our dormitory. Katy had prepared a small surprise birthday party for me, and gave me a present. "I said I didn't want anything.", I said smiling. "But, I couldn't help but give yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter