In My Very Own Ways...

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s P.O.V:

Oh! Oh Oh Oh OH! It’s that girl! It’s the girl Taemin-hyung talks about! What’s her name? What’s her name? Her name…? ...

“A-Annyeonghaseyo Kai sunbae-nim! W-What are you doing here?”, she stuttered. “Hey! Hey! Chill. Relax. I forgot your name. What is it again?”, I asked.

“Aerri.”, she replied.

“Yes! Aerri! Chill Aerri. Chill. How have ya been?”, I said, being friendly.

“Well, I’m great. Thank you. What about you? And what are you doing here? Is it okay for you to be here at this time of the day?”, she asked, an expression of worry spread on her face. She looked around anxiously, looking for people who might know me.

Hehe She’s kinda cute. Like Jjang-ah… Ah! Seriously what am I thinking?! She is hyung’s!

“Hey! I told you to chill. Don’t worry about me. It’s alright for me to be out at this time. Everyone’s busy, going on their way to work. Not many people would be strolling at a park at this time, except for people like me, grandpas and grandmas, people with lots of time on their hands, and well, probably you.”, I said, playfully.

“What does that supposed to mean?”, she asked, raising her eyebrow with a hint of playfulness. “Nothing! Nothing!”, I raised my hands in defense playfully, and shook them. She giggled. “Actually, it had been a while since my schedule was free. You might know how busy EXO and SHINee have been lately. I hadn’t seen my kids for ages. So, since I had a little time for myself until noon, I wanted to spend some time with my babies. I’m sorry that they all pounced on you just like that. These kids are really naughty and active you know.”, I said, looking at my babies. Ah they are just angels send from the heavens… My darlings…

“No no! It’s really alright you see. They didn’t hurt or bite me you know. And besides, they are really lovely and cute.”, she said while the pups.

She is… kind and gentle. Although, I might not know her as well as Taemin hyung; perhaps, this is the reason why hyung is fond of her… Aish Jincha! What am I thinking?! Ah! She has a personality and face that attracts people! So annoying!

“Hehe! I see. By the way, what are YOU doing here?”, I asked, emphasizing the word ‘you’. “Who me? Ah! Actually, today evening I and the members are going to Jeju-do for our MV shooting. So our manager allowed us to roam around before we go. She said that once we’re back we’d no longer be normal people. So I was just taking a walk around the park.”, she completed.

Jeju-do? MV shooting?! Manager?! “Yah! Are you going to debut?”, I asked. “Well… yeah. Soon maybe.”, she replied, embarrassed. “What’s your group’s name?”, I asked. Seriously, I had no clue! “IGNyt G.”, she replied. “IGNyt G! You are IGNyt G!? You…! Ah! I really didn’t know! Ah! Seriously that sneaky rascal he didn’t tell me at all! And he was bragging about how close you two were! Oh man seriously!”, I uttered in annoyance.

“Who is it? Who are you talking about?”, she asked. “Who else can it be? I’m talking about Taemin hyung.”, I replied. Man! That sneaky guy he really didn’t tell me…

“What?!”, she exclaimed, her jaw dropping. “Whoa that scared me! Why? Why are you surprised?”, I asked. “He said that we are close?!”, she asked, still astonished. “Yeah. He talks about you most of the time and says that you’re a really special friend.”, I said, stating the truth.

“I-Is that so? I see…”, she said, looking at her feet. Her eyes sparkled and her cheeks reddened a bit, making her look like the most adorable thing on this planet.

She likes him… But she is attractive. Looking at her like this, even my heart skips a beat… No wonder hyung fell for her… Oh seriously what am I thinking! If D.O finds out he'd beat me sensless.

“Aerri…”, I said. She looked at me. I waited for a while and continued. “Taemin hyung is a really awkward guy. He loses his things here and there, is a natural airhead and has lots of misses. Behind him are lots of uncertainties. His plans tend to always fail in some way or another. He can’t do a thing properly except singing and dancing. He burns or spills the food when he cooks. He cuts rice cake like meat. His taste in food is weird sometimes. He likes ramyeon with ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter