Excitement That Cannot Be Contained

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V:

The bed sheets felt so warm and cozy. I could probably spend my entire life here in the coziness. The bed was so warm and comfortable when the AC was on full blast. From the window, the sun’s warmth touched my face. I could stay like this forever.

I kept shuffling in the bed. I have to get up soon and prepare breakfast for the members. But this is comfy… Sleeping for 5 minutes more, wouldn’t hurt? Would it? I snuggled into my pillow. Ha~ this is heaven!

A pair of hands kept patting my head, gently, warmly. It felt so comfortable. The hand kept combing the fringes and bangs that covered my face backwards. “Hmm?”, I mumbled, asking who the person was. I heard a suppressed chuckle. “Alex?”, I asked sleepily.

“Yeah, it’s me! Good Morning! Had a good sleep?”, she asked. “Yeah, I slept well. Good Morning.”, I greeted, rubbing my eyes. “Wash up for breakfast.”, she said as I shuffled out of my bed. “But, I’m the one who’s supposed to cook the breakfast.”, I said. “Elisa’s cooking today. She said it had been a long while since she has cooked a breakfast for you.”, Alex said.

I smiled at that, and went to freshen up.

It surely has been a while, since the two of us had a meal together. After coming here, we haven’t been able to talk to each other properly either. That’s mostly because of how she’s acting. It’s funny how she can be the cool sister that she is, and suddenly act like she let go of her sanity, like she’s doing right now.

I got out of the shower, dressed up, and went to the dining hall. The members were already there. “Good Morning Aerri~!”,  Katy wished. “Yeah! Good Morning to you to.”, I wished, as I sat at the table. It wasn’t the Korean breakfast that I would prepare for the sake of the members. It was the typical ‘Elisa style’ breakfast, with bread, eggs, fruits and a cup of coffee.

Simple, yet satisfying. How I missed this kind of breakfast.

I smiled at Elisa, who was grinning at me. “Better be grateful. I, me, myself, took the great effort to prepare breakfast for You.”, she teased. “Yes! Yes! I am really grateful! I’ll eat it well! Thanks for the meal!”, I said and began eating.

We all finished up with breakfast and got dressed to go for our photo shoot. After a while we headed for the studio.

When we arrived at the studio, the staffs were already present, setting things up. Elisa went ahead of us. After greeting everyone, we headed to the dressing rooms, where Elisa was waiting for us.

“Come here!”, she said. We all went over to her. She handed each one of us our costumes. For me, it was a black mesh tee with golden sequined ‘LONERIDER’ written in both Japanese and English on it, a white puffed sleeve leather jacket and black ripped jeans, with black studded boots.

“What’s with the ‘LONERIDER’ written over here?”, I asked. “That’s your current relationship status.”, she replied, grinning at me cheekily. Ouch. That hurt.

I went to my changing room and began changing. After I was done, I came back, only to find the other members already dressed.

Katy and Jae Young had kind of similar concept. Both wore black dresses with chains and spikes, which gave off a mature, yet cute feel to it. Jae Young had a white fur coat on top. They’re both the cute type, so it looks good on them.

Min Ah wore a white jersey with ‘IGNyt G 10’ on it, with a black hooded sweatshirt, white ripped jeans, and a longer grey overcoat that rested only on her shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter