Good Misunderstandings

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hey Readers! Make sure to read the Author's Description below cuz I got some extremely good news for ya! Enjoy Reading! <3)

 

Taemin's P.O.V:

 

At last, the plane landed. I looked at Aerri. She smiled at me, extremely excited. She giggled to herself, and in her excitement, she squeezed my hand a little more. We were still holding hands. A few in-flight attendants who had passed by us earlier, smiled when they saw us holding hands. Maybe we did look really good together like that.

The in-flight announcement went off. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jeju International Airport. The Local time is 1:25 am and the temperature is 26 degrees Celsius.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Korean Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!”

I looked at Aerri. “I’ll get your bag for you.” I offered. “It’s fine, oppa.” She said. “Let me. Please.” I offered, again. She smiled. “Yes, then. Thank you.” she muttered. I smiled at her. I opened the overhead cabinet and took out her handbag. I handed it to her. “Here you go!” I said, handing her the bag. “Thank you.” She smiled. “You’re welcome!” I replied.

Soon, everyone began moving about. It seems like everyone had been sleeping the entire journey, except for one particular couple who were still flirting amongst themselves. I sighed enviously at the new formed couple. “What’s wrong?” Aerri asked. “Nothing. Just disgusted at a short dinosaur who is flirting openly like a damn player.” I replied. Aerri snickered. “So you knew about Elisa and Jonghyun-ssi being together?” she asked. “I do. Hyung wouldn’t stop talking about her. I’m just waiting for that Grand moment when Key hyung finds out and throws a tantrum. It’ll be so much fun to see him get into trouble. He rarely does.” I chuckled, imagining the scene in my head.

“Why?” Aerri asked, with a doubtful eyebrow raised. “Key hung’s weird rule – ‘No one dates before I do. Especially that dinosaur.’ Hyung has this weird thinking, which I don’t really understand, so he made that up. I remember Minho hyung saying this before that Jonghyun hyung once lost a bet regarding some Fashion related quiz and according to the Terms and Conditions set by Key hyung, since Jonghyun hyung lost, he can’t date until Key hyung starts dating. Soon, he applied that rule to all of us. God knows how.” I replied. “Oh~.. That’s weird.” She stated. “Isn’t it?” I joked. She nodded in agreement.

“Don’t worry. It wasn’t related to any JongKey stuff.” I stated. Aerri looked at me a little taken aback. “Eh?” she looked on with a little disgusted look on her face. “It’s one of the most popular shipping in our group, you know.” I stated. “How do you know that?” she asked. “Of course! It’s because of Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter