Problem

Our Story

Ever since the kiss that Xiumin had given him, Luhan had come to the conclusion that he was in fact, in love with the boy. It hadn't been very surprising, Luhan had known it along, but having to accept it was difficult, knowing Xiumin didn't even like him back. He had told Lay who had responded by telling Luhan he was an idiot and wishing him luck. 

They were back in Korea and swamped with concerts and promotional actvities. Luhan was working really hard, he wanted to be perfect for the concerts. Although, that wasn't entirely true as well. The practices and constant trainings kept his mind off how hopelessly in love he was with Xiumin. But once the schedule was finished, there would be no more distractions. Although he would be exhausted and would want to collapse into the bed, he would immediately think about Xiumin and where the boy was. He wouldn't actually be able to sleep until Xiumin had fallen asleep. Unfortunately or fortunately, he was no longer sharing a room with Xiumin. He was instead sharing a room with Sehun and Suho. 

Luhan was now completely comfortable with Sehun. The boy was easily pleased and relaxed, even though he was a bit bratty. Suho, on the other hand, was the epitome of a perfect leader. He was also really quiet except for the odd lame joke or two. All three of them, when they didn't have a particularly difficult day would play video games. Xiumin was roomed with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Luhan had been a bit worried at first, he had no idea how the quiet boy would survive with the two hyperactive idiots but Xiumin had assured him that it was fine and that he could handle them. Still, Luhan had given the two puppy-like boys a severe warning that if they annoyed Xiumin too much, Luhan would send D.O. after them. The warning had worked. 

He was just getting ready for their training. They had an important concert coming up in 2 days and Luhan wanted to be fully prepared. He was going to wait for Xiumin and stood outside their room door, waiting patiently. "Hyung, do you want to go together to the training room?" Sehun asked him, coming out of the bathroom nearby. Luhan shook his head, smiling apologetically. "I'm waiting for Xiumin." He explained. Sehun nodded before leaving. 

Thank god, Luhan thought watching the younger boy walk away, probably to find Kai or Tao. Sehun had finally realized that there was no point in trying to go around with Luhan. Ten minutes later, no one had come out of the room. Confused, Luhan opened the door. He was met with the sight of made up beds, no one was there. Luhan felt even more confused. Xiumin wouldn't leave without him. He dialed the boy's number, placing it against his ear. He didn't pick up. Annoyed now as well as a bit worried, Luhan headed over to the practice rooms, hoping Xiumin would be there. 

Luhan frantically entered the room, looking around for Xiumin. Kai and Sehun were warming up at a corner, performing a routine that only the both of them knew; perfectly in sync. D.O. along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol were stretching casually at the side. Suho and Kris were talking quietly. Lay, Chen and Tao were nowhere in sight. But more importantly, Xiumin wasn't there. "Has anyone seen Minseok?" Luhan said loudly. Everyone turned to look at him. "Isn't he with you?" Suho asked. Luhan shook his head, feeling anxious now. 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol! When did he leave the room?" He asked, his voice more panicked now, his mind filling with scary possibilities of where the boy was. "I don't know. He left before we woke up." Baekhyun answered. "He isn't picking up his phone. Where could he be?" Luhan asked, his voice panicked. 
"Whoa, hyung. It's okay. He'll be back." Kai assured, coming over. Luhan shook his head. "No, you don't understand! He wouldn't just leave without telling me!" Luhan insisted. 

"There's nothing we can do right now." Suho reasoned, placing a calming hand on Luhan's shoulder. "Don't worry, Xiumin will be back. Besides, he's not the only one not here." Luhan bit his lip before sighing. "I-I guess you're right." He admitted although his heart was sick with worry. "Hmph. Wherever they are, they're late." Kris spoke suddenly, looking at his watch. "They should be getting ready for training." 

Luhan paced around anxiously running his hands through his hair. What if Xiumin had gotten lost? Where could he be? What if he was hurt? Luhan's eyes widened. No, he couldn't be hurt. He felt somone place their hand on his arm. It was D.O. "Luhan hyung, it's okay. There's nothing to worry about. He'll be back." He said firmly. "Kyungsoo-ah, I can't help it. I just feel so worried. Xiumin has never gone somewhere like this without telling me." Luhan rambled on. 

"Well, pacing around won't do anything. Let's start training." D.O. suggested. Luhan nodded reluctantly. They were during their third song, practicing their placements when they heard a bunch of voices. In walked Chen, Tao, Lay and Xiumin. Xiumin was hunched over, laughing at something Chen had said. Luhan felt a mixture of relief and anger. He was relieved, of course, that Xiumin was alright but he was also a bit upset over the carefree attitude that Xiumin had when Luhan had been worrying his head off for the last hour over the boy. "Nice of you to drop in." Suho said coldly. The laughter died down. "Why? What happened?" Lay asked, confusion on his face. "What do you mean-where have you been!?" Baekhyun asked. "Out for coffee." Chen said. "Did you forget we had practice?" D.O. asked angrily. 

"But, we told the manager hyung, he said it was okay." Tao stammered. "Which one?" Sehun asked calmly. "The bald one." Tao replied. "Ahh. He's not here today." Chanyeol explained quickly. "That's why we didn't know." Chen nodded his head. "Yeah." He reached out to grab Xiumin's hand. 

Luhan stared at their contact and his heart nearly stopped when he saw Xiumin pat the younger boy's back. He felt rage bubbling inside him. "Ya! Chanyeol, don't defend them! They should have still told us where they were going!" Luhan yelled angrily. Everyone stared in surpise. "Luhan, relax. It's not even a big deal! We were just out for a couple of hours!" Xiumin said, not letting go of Chen. That just made Luhan even angrier. "Do you know how ing worried I was? No one knew where any of you went of to and and you didn't even reply to any of my calls!" Luhan retorted taking a step closer to Xiumin. 

Xiumin stepped closer, anger on his face. "My phone was dead, how would I know? Besides, why do you always have to know where I am?!" Xiumin yelled angrily. "So that I don't stand like an idiot outside your ing room door, waiting for you! You don't even know how worried I was that something bad happened to you!" Luhan retorted angrily. Xiumin leaned into him. "Don't bother worrying for me! I don't need you to do it! And why do you wait for me anyway? There's no point to it and honestly, it's annoying! And I'm sick of you getting all stupid and jealous every time I go out with someone! " Xiumin said angrily. Luhan stepped back, feeling shocked. Xiumin found him annoying? His hurt must have shown on his face. Xiumin's eyes filled with regret immediately. "Luh-" He began. 

"Forget it." Luhan said coldly. "I'm not worth it anyway." He ran out of the room. "Wait, don't-" He slammed the door. He ran through the corridor, eager to get back to the dorm. He bumped into someone on the way. It was Minho. "Oh, hey Luhan!" The boy said cheerfully before he noticed the look on Luhan's face. "What's wrong?" Luhan pushed past the boy running farther away, ignoring him. He reached the dorm finally and entered. No one was there. Luhan ran into the bedroom and into the bathroom. He locked the door. He trembled as he sat down on the floor, putting his head in his hands. Stupid, stupid Luhan and soon his body shaked with silent, muffled sobs. 

Why did he care so much?
 

~~~

Ugh. This was the worst chapter yet-ahhhh

i wrote so much fluff

creating problems was hard man

i hate this ugh

thanks for subs and comments!