Confession

Our Story

All Luhan remembered was smiling at Xiumin. Then he had been grabbed and suddenly, soft, plump and smooth lips were on his, pressing at him with a firmness that made Luhan move backwards. His eyes widened as he gazed at Xiumin. The shorter boy’s head was tilted up and his eyes were closed, his arms wound through the gap between Luhan’s armpits and chest.

Luhan closed his eyes, smiling into the kiss. He began to kiss the boy back, gently and passionately, their lips breaking apart and then connecting again naturally. It was more than anything Luhan had imagined, it was better than all the times he had fantasized about these amazing lips. One of Luhan’s arms had found themselves to Xiumin’s waist and he pulled the boy even closer. His other hand reached up to cup the boy’s cheek as he and bit and pressed at Xiumin’s lips before going on to explore the boy’s mouth.

Their tongues pretended to fight for dominance, dancing and sparring when they both knew that it was just so they would have an excuse to taste each other. Xiumin tasted of vanilla and coffee, a combination that Luhan had never tasted before and never wanted to forget.

But as kisses go, this one had to end as well and they pulled apart reluctantly, gasping for oxygen. Xiumin’s hair was tangled up, the soft brown locks pulled upwards (he looked so y) and his cheeks were slightly red. His pretty, red, swollen lips were parted as the boy breathed, taking deep gulping breaths.

But it was Xiumin’s eyes that Luhan was staring at. They were filled with shock and uncertainty and hope, different emotions clashing together and forming an unexpectedly beautiful combination. He was unable to break eye contact.

“You taste like vanilla and coffee.” Luhan blurted out and instantly flushed. Xiumin eyes widened even more as he stared at Luhan. “Oh, okay.” Xiumin said, his voice soft and oh god, why was his voice so nice?

“Why did you kiss me?” Luhan asked suddenly, his eyes and voice filled with hope. Please. Please, say something. Xiumin looked back at Luhan with small smile on his face. “Why did you kiss me back?” Xiumin asked; his voice more confident. Well, damn. No choice now. Luhan took a deep breath, summoning all of his manliness into his next words.

“Because I love you.” Luhan said, staring straight at Xiumin’s face to see his reaction. Xiumin’s mouth hanged open in shock before forming into an ‘o’ shape. Although Luhan’s heart was going at what seemed like a million miles per hour and he felt extremely nervous, Luhan still managed to appreciate how cute the boy looked with that expression.

Xiumin’s lips curved into a sweet smile. The boy gazed at Luhan, his eyes shining with an emotion that Luhan couldn’t quite identify. The shorter boy gazed almost shyly at Luhan. Luhan smiled nervously back. “Oh. Really?” Xiumin teased softly. Luhan’s eyes widened at the response. “Minseok-ah!” He whined, childlike, his manliness disappearing. “What?” Xiumin asked, an innocent expression on his face.

Luhan made a noise that was a mixture of a groan and a whine. He grabbed the boy’s arm and pushed him back to a wall. “Tell me!” He demanded. Xiumin’s eyes widened at Luhan’s action. His eyes turned serious and the teasing glint left his eyes. “What do you want me to say?” He asked softly. Luhan stared at him, letting his expression speak for him.

Xiumin sighed before giving Luhan a beautiful smile. “You’re such an idiot, Luhan.” He whispered, poking Luhan’s nose. “What do you mean?” Luhan asked, confused. Xiumin giggled, he ing giggled at Luhan. Luhan pouted. “Hey, I’m being serious, you know-” He was cut off by Xiumin’s lips briefly touching Luhan’s before pulling back.

“I love you too.” Xiumin finally admitted, a shy expression on his face. There went his heart. A grin came on Luhan’s face. “Finally.” He breathed out before leaning in again.

~

It was with grins and swollen lips that Xiumin and Luhan entered the dorm. Everyone looked up from the living room and gazed at their intertwined hands. “Well, it’s about time.” Baekhyun spoke up, breaking the silence. Chatter filled the room as the pair were bombarded with questions. “How did you confess?” “What did you say?” “Who confessed first?” “Did you two kiss?” “Obviously, Tao! The more important question is did you two have ?” Luhan flushed. “What the Chen! No, of course not!” He said, smacking the blunt boy. Chen just smirked like the troll he was.

“Wait, are you two together?” Kai asked suddenly. Everyone became silent, looking expectantly at them. “Yes.” Xiumin answered for them both. “No one has a problem with gay couples, right?” Luhan said, only half joking. Baekhyun snorted. “Sehun and Tao do.” He immediately said.

Sehun spluttered. “No, hyung! Don’t say that!” He said to Baekhyun before turning to Luhan and Xiumin. “I’m just… not very um, familiar with the idea of you know, two guys being together.” Sehun said, shuffling his feet. Luhan smiled endearingly. “It’s alright.” Xiumin spoke up, giving Sehun one of his amazing comforting smiles. Sehun smiled back shyly. Tao cleared his throat. “I don’t really mind, it’s just like Sehun said, I’m not used to it.” Tao spoke up. Luhan patted his shoulder. “Well, you two are going to have to get used to it.” He said, smiling at Xiumin. The older boy smiled back.

“Ew, they’re already beginning the PDA.” Chanyeol gagged before laughing. D.O. smacked the tall boy’s arm. “Let them have their moment.” The owl-eyed boy said, sighing peacefully.

Suho stood up. “Although us members are okay with it, the, um, management may not react in the same way. So, uh, let’s try to keep it quiet, okay?” The leaders said nervously. Lay nodded. “He’s right.” Luhan nodded as well. “We understand.” He said.

“Oh, Minseok hyung, you need to come with me now.” D.O. suddenly spoke up. “Why?” Xiumin asked, confused. “Well, before you left, I was going to bake a cake with you. I set up all the ingredients, so we could do it now…?” D.O. trailed off. Xiumin smiled. “Oh, that reminds me.”

Xiumin took a deep breath before smiling at the members. “I wanted to thank everyone for all the nice things you have done for me today. I really appreciate it and feel a lot better. I’m really lucky to have you guys with me.” He said, his words simple but sincere. Even Kris cracked a smile at that. “Shucks, its okay. You don’t have to thank us! We are one, remember?” Chanyeol said happily.

Xiumin smiled, nodding. Baekhyun gazed up at the tall boy. “Well said, giant.” Baekhyun said softly, smiling and patting the boy’s shoulder. Chanyeol beamed back at the shorter boy. “Hyung, let’s go.” D.O. insisted, grabbing Xiumin’s arm. “Okay! Let’s go.” Xiumin said cheerfully, letting go of Luhan’s arm as he walked away with D.O.

Luhan couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed at Xiumin’s casual departure. As if seeming to sense his disappointment, Xiumin turned around and bounded over to Luhan, placing a light kiss on the boy’s cheek. Xiumin squeezed Luhan’s arm, a silent promise in his eyes. “See you.” He whispered before turning and going back to D.O.

When Chen began to sing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song, Luhan was so happy that he didn’t even smack the boy.

~

Luhan was in the dance studio with a gigantic cardboard box, frantically removing the pieces of paper and the string. There was only one hour before training began and he had to remove everything quickly. He was almost done when he spotted a familiar gigantic piece of paper, discarded. He picked it up and placed it in the box, smiling.

Their relationship didn’t seem to have changed that much. They still joked around and were comfortable with each other which Luhan was glad for. He hadn’t wanted to lose the friendship that he had with Xiumin. Their relationship according to Baekhyun, was the same as before but with more kissing and lovey dovey things. For once, he had agreed with the puppy-like boy.

Luhan gathered up the cardboard box in his arms and walked out of the practice room. He threw the string in a nearby bin and headed towards the dorm. Suddenly, Minho appeared at the corridor. “What’s up Luhan-whoa! What’s that?” Minho asked curiously. “A cardboard box.” Luhan said cheekily. Minho smacked his head lightly. “You EXO members, I don’t get you.” He said before walking away muttering about a certain stupid junior group.

~

Luhan walked into the room that he now shared with Xiumin. D.O. had kindly agreed to move rooms so that the two could be together. Luhan thinks that D.O. was simply sick of Luhan coming into the room all the time.

Xiumin was reading in bed, his gaze focused solely on the book, headphones on his head. Luhan dropped the box on the bed and it landed with a heavy thud. Xiumin jumped slightly shocked. He relaxed when he noticed Luhan. He took of his headphones. “Hey. What’s this?” Xiumin asked giving Luhan a peck on the cheek, making the deer-like boy’s face light up.

Luhan gestured towards the box. “Why don’t you check yourself?” He asked. Xiumin opened the cardboard box and a beautiful smile came onto his face as he saw the colourful cards. “I, uh, wanted you to keep them. You know, so you can read it when you feel down and I’m not there. I mean, that doesn’t mean I’m going to leave, it’s just that there are times when I may not be there and I don’t want you to be sad so-” he was cut off once again by Xiumin’s lips. “Thank you.” The shorter boy whispered up to him.

Luhan smiled. “You really need to stop interrupting me with your lips.” Xiumin chuckled, pushing Luhan playfully. “Then stop rambling.” They both giggled.

“I love you.” Xiumin stated as he picked up the cardboard box, placing it in the closet, beginning to reorganize his clothes to make it an organized area. Luhan walked behind the boy and gave the boy a back hug. “I love you too.” Luhan whispered back into Xiumin’s ears. “And those are the reasons why.” Luhan said pointing at the box.

~

Ugh what is this no man

Heh

Please don’t kill meh

It and is rushed and horrible

Also yeah

I always imagined them, if they are in a relationship, to be the same as they usually were, just a bit more romantic.

So, if it wasn’t the passionate dramatic scene you wanted, sorryyy

Also, the wifi is being such a I want to throttle it ugh *BREATHES DEEPLY*

Anyway, thanks for subs and comments! I really do appreciate it!

Bye!