Hair Problems

Our Story

As their comeback drew closer, Xiumin got more and more excited. He no longer felt nervous at the thought of performing on stage and they had practiced so many times that he didn't think anyone could mess up even if they wanted to. The dance moves had become as natural to them as breathing air and all that they had to do now was get their hair done and costumes made. 

Suho had told them that all of the members would be getting their hair colour changed, some more than others. However, they had yet to be told exactly what colour they would be changing to. Xiumin was nervous, he wasn't entirely sure whether he would look good in another hair colour. Luhan was relaxed about it, his hair colour had been changed at the start. Sehun, the poor boy, had been freaking over it and had even cried once in fear that he would look horrible with a different hair colour. 

All of the other members were a bit apprehensive, but none as much as Sehun. Today would be the day that they would actually visit the hair stylist and Xiumin was trying to calm Tao down, who was whining about how he would probably get a horrible colour. "It won't be bad, Tao. Come on, you won't know until we get there." He said pulling the boy up. "No, hyung! I don't want to go! I won't go!" Tao whined. Xiumin sighed. Kris chose that moment to come out of the bathroom. "Tao, how old are you? Stop acting like a baby." Kris scolded. Tao sniffed. "I'm scared." 

Kris rolled his eyes. "You would think we were getting rid of our hair." He grumbled. "Help me," Xiumin pleaded, trying to pull the boy towards the door. Kris laughed. "I'm out." He said. Xiumin huffed angrily. "Come. On. Tao." He said as he gritted his teeth. 

The door burst in and Luhan entered with Sehun crying on his shoulder while repeatedly saying "Hyung, I don't want to!!" Luhan looked pissed off. "Would you let me go?" He said angrily but Sehun just clinged to him even more. Luhan sighed in frustration. Xiumin tugged at Tao, finally getting the boy up completely. He hugged Tao to keep the boy from sitting back down. "Come on, let's go." Xiumin mumbled into the guy's neck. Tao kicked around. "No, I don't wanna!" Xiumin felt his elblow poke his eye. "Ugh, Zitao! Stop!" Xiumin yelled. Luhan hit Tao's head as the boy struggled. "Stop it. Stop. Stop." He said as if he was speaking to a dog. Tao whimpered but stopped struggling. Xiumin let go of the boy. "Okay, let's go." 

Sehun ran into the bathroom. Xiumin and Luhan both looked at each other and simultaneously groaned. This was going to be a long day. 

~

They had finally made it to the salon. Tao and Sehun were quiet, having been scolded by almost everyone for their childish behaviour. They sat together, pitying themselves together. "Okay, now, we've divided the members into the colour they will be getting. D.O., Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, Chen, Tao, you are all getting either black or brown." The woman announced. Tao sighed in relief. The 5 boys got up and walked off. "Continuing on, Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay, you are blonde." She said. Luhan got up confidently, and giving Xiumin a thumbs up left. "Xiumin, you will be getting an auburn colour, but the dye hasn't arrived yet so you will have to wait." Xiumin nodded. Auburn, that can't be too bad. "Now, Kai and Sehun, you two have special hairstyles. Follow me." She said before walking off. Kai got up, calm but Sehun looked up. "Special?" He asked looking a bit confused. "Come on." Kai said rolling his eyes before grabbing the younger man and dragging him off. 

"Fighting Sehun! Fighting Kai!" Xiumin called after them. Sehun turned. "Fighting!" He let out a bit nervously. Kai grinned. "Fighting!" 

~
It had been an hour already, Xiumin was getting bored. He had nothing to do on his phone and he was alone in the room except for some people mixing hair dyes in the corner. He sighed. 

He wanted to ask when his turn would come but he was just too shy. So he sat there, resorting to playing stone paper scissors with himself. He saw the brown haired group come and got up. "Hey!" He said enthusiastically. "Hey! Don't I look amazing?" Tao boasted touching his reddish-brown hair. Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Stop boasting." Suho said. "Hasn't your turn come yet, hyung?" Chanyeol said, he didn't look any different. "No. I think they forgot about me." Xiumin laughed awkwardly. Chen frowned. "What colour are you doing?" He asked. "Auburn." Xiumin replied. "That's like, the same as mine. Why didn't you come with our group before?" Chen asked, confusion on his face.

Xiumin shrugged. Suddenly, Xiumin was grabbed. "Hey, Xiumin right? We've been looking everywhere for you! Your colour's ready." An overexcited hair stylist said. She was chubby with a cheerful smile. "I was here the whole time." Xiumin said as he walked with her. "Fighting hyung!" He heard Chanyeol yell out in his deep voice. He waved back. 

~

"Okay, okay. You can open your eyes now!" He heard. Xiumin opened his eyes. "Woah! I look, good." He said touching his newly dyed auburn brown hair. "It definitely suits you." The girl agreed. "Thank you!" Xiumin said grinning. "No problem! Don't be a stranger!" She said before waving and leaving quickly. Xiumin laughed at her quick exit. 

"Hmm." He said looking at his hair colour, turning around to appreciate it. He did look nice. He shook his head. You sound like Tao, he quietly scolded himself before walking out of the door. 

He looked around, trying to find the door to where he had been before. After several failed attempts, he finally found it. He walked in and everyone immediately turned to look at him. Except for Sehun and Kai, everyone was back. "Hey." Xiumin waved. "Whoa, it suits you hyung!"" a blonde Baekhyun said excitedly. "Thanks! You look great too." He said ruffling the puppy-like boy's hair. "Ya!" Baekhyun said trying to sort out his hair. Luhan came to Xiumin. "It suits you." He said. Xiumin looked at Luhan, now blonde. The hair colour seemed to make the boy look even prettier, even more like an angel. 

"You look even girlier." Xiumin joked. Luhan punched him playfully. "Hey!" Xiumin laughed. "Only joking! You look great." Xiumin looped his arm around Luhan's and led him back to the sofa where they sat down. They were all chatting about the comeback and the latest episode of a show they were watching when Sehun entered the room. 

A rainbow Sehun. 

~~~
Not as long as most chapters. 

Sorry. I have school tomorrow-ugh.