New Years Party: Part 1

Our Story

p style="line-height:20.7999992370605px;">The New Year’s party was going on. In the end, no girl group members had come but their dorm was filled with Super Junior, SHINee and EXO. “YES! YES! YES! YES!” Minho yelled from the couch. Xiumin watched as Luhan and Minho shot up in the air and cheered at the same time, punching in excitement. They both then turned to each other and excitedly high-fived with both of their hands, jumping around like little children. They were currently watching some of the best Manchester United matches, the greatest wins, the best goals! Minho, being the worst soccer geek ever, had made the compilation a year ago but hadn’t gotten the time to watch it until now. Xiumin was amused by their reactions but he was getting kind of bored from the 6 hour video and so, he decided to walk around.  

Luhan noticed him getting up. “Where are you off to?” The boy asked casually. “Just walking around, my legs feel a bit stiff.” Xiumin replied. Luhan squeezed his shoulder lightly and quickly before leaving. He walked over to the dining table where Kai and Onew were engaged in a chicken eating contest with Taemin acting as the judge. They had ordered a lot of chicken after they had an argument over who loved it more. They were still going at it, their faces stained with grease as they started the third chicken.  

Xiumin moved onto the kitchen and saw D.O. along with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook sitting on the table. “What’s up?” Xiumin asked, smiling brightly. “We’re planning world domination.” Kyuhyun said, his voice dead serious. Ryeowook laughed nervously before smacking him. “He’s just kidding!” Ryeowook insisted. D.O. smirked. Xiumin left the room pretty quickly.  

As he walked up the stairs, he heard a lot of laughter from one of the rooms and opened it to see Chanyeol and Siwon watching a video and laughing their heads off, extravagant hand gestures being used as the reaction kings.. well, reacted. They didn’t even notice Xiumin when he left.

Going forward to the next room, he opened it to see Yesung, Key, Jonghyun, Kris and Tao all sitting around a fashion magazine. They were arguing over one of the bags, Tao seemed to be insisting it was feminine whereas Yesung said it was perfectly acceptable. Xiumin left them as they began another argument over a bracelet.

Chen, Kangin and Shindong were in the next room, laughing their heads off at the pictures Chen had taken of Suho sleeping. In the room right next to them, Baekhyun and Sungmin were making cute faces at the mirror, pouting their lips extravagantly. Oh god, Xiumin thought as he looked at them. They would be the perfect aegyo combination.

Further investigation showed that Leeteuk and Suho were having a um, passionate heart-to-heart on being leaders and such. Xiumin felt secondhand embarrassment and he had only been there for 40 seconds. Right next to them was Sehun, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Lay. According to Sehun, they were going to have a dancing lesson but Eunhyuk and him had ended up ranting about Donghae and Lay’s forgetfulness/messiness.

He was walking down the hallway, heading back to the living room when he was ambushed by Heechul. “Oh, hello hyung.” Xiumin said politely bowing. Heechul’s eyes glimmered dangerously as he glanced at Xiumin. “You do look like Sohee.” The boy replied. Xiumin wasn’t sure how to reply to that. “If you wore a wig, you could probably pass of as Sohee.” Heechul continued with an evil smile. Xiumin swallowed nervously. “Uh, yeah, that’s cool.” He said, unconsciously stepping backwards. Heechul looked like he was about to say something again but thankfully, Kris appeared at the right moment, coming out of the bathroom. “Oh, hello.” Kris said, bowing to Heechul. As Heechul turned to greet Kris, Xiumin took that opportunity to frantically gesture at Kris to save him. Kris raised his eyebrows slightly but otherwise gave no indication of having heard anything under Heechul’s watchful eyes.

“Minseok hyung, didn’t you say you would help me with my Korean? How about now?” Kris asked suddenly but casually. Xiumin nodded eagerly before sending a (fake) apologetic look to Heechul. “Sorry hyung, but I have to leave.” He said quickly before walking away with Kris. When they reached Xiumin’s bedroom, Xiumin locked the door before sighing deeply. “I owe you one.” He told Kris, who had sat down on Xiumin’s bed. Kris smirked. “What the heck was going on anyway?” He asked. Xiumin grimaced. “I think he wants me to dress up as Sohee.” He informed. Kris laughed at that.

Xiumin sat down opposite the boy. “Wow, it feels like I haven’t talked to you in ages.” Xiumin commented, smiling at the taller boy. Kris nodded. “Things have been busy.” He said carefully. Xiumin snorted. “Busy is an understatement.” He replied. Kris smiled. “Hey, how’s your heart, by the way? Weren’t you sick or something a few weeks back?” Xiumin asked as he remembered how Kris had been vomiting before and after the concerts that they’d had during their promotion of the Christmas songs. Kris shifted, his smile disappearing. “Actually, the doctor said I should rest a bit more.” Kris admitted. Xiumin scrunched up his face. “Then why aren’t you?” He demanded. “The managers won’t let me.” Kris replied simply. p>

“But it must be pretty serious if even the doctor said you need to get rest, especially since the managers always take us to those crappy strict doctors.” Xiumin said. Kris sighed. “There’s nothing I can do about it. They said we don’t have time for rest.” Kris said. Xiumin scoffed. “What the was this week for, then? Isn’t it supposed to be a relaxing week? You should be resting, not running around playing relay games and paintball!” Xiumin insisted angrily. Kris seemed to hesitate before speaking. “This week.. was my fault.” Kris said softly.

“What do you mean?” Xiumin asked curiously, not sure of what Kris meant. “I- I told them I wanted to revise the contract and change some parts of it.” Kris confessed. “Revise? But, this week.. it isn’t?” Xiumin asked confusedly. Kris nodded bitterly. “I asked them for fairer schedules, more family time and rest for my heart and they gave us a week for bonding time.” Kris said, his voice filled with frustration and anger.

Xiumin felt somewhat guilty. After all, here was Kris who was obviously having a hard time and Xiumin hadn’t even helped him. “I had no idea.” He said softly. Kris gave a fake smile. “It’s alright. No one but you and Luhan knows, anyway.” Kris reassured. “Luhan knows?” Xiumin asked. Kris nodded. “I mentioned it to him once, but it was during a messy time for you guys so it probably didn’t matter that much. Joonmyun is oblivious and Tao is kind but doesn’t get it.” Kris explained. Xiumin nodded, lost in his thoughts.

“So, what are you going to do now?” Xiumin asked finally, not sure of what else to say and genuinely curious. Kris sighed. “I don’t know.” The boy replied truthfully. p>

Some Kris and Xiumin time----also Heechul why you so creepy (LOL I LOVE HIM SO MUCH) and omg it was fun to write about the super junior and shinee dudes haha)

Also, I don’t follow them both too much so excuse me if I got some of their personalities mixed up or changed it in a way you didn’t like.  

Also, thank you for subscribing and commenting, if you did- it really does mean a lot! Bye!