9: Tricked by a Doll

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

  I didn't expect that Sooyoung became more stronger, she is using spells that we're not familiar with but she is still using her flames. Her eyes were still gold-red and it's glowing. And my expectation is true, Sooyoung came back... as our enemy.

  She charged again and I parried quickly using my favorite dual katana, she smirked, "You still didn't change, did you, Seohyun?" 

  I gritted my teeth and charged her, she suddenly sliced my shoulder but I sliced her arm as well. She groaned in pain and moved away from me quickly, I can feel the wound in my shoulder steamed in smoke and quickly healed.

  Yoona flew to her and crashed her from behind, but Sooyoung has a really strong arm, she grabbed both Yoona's arms and throw her on my direction. Now Yoona and I both fell on the ground, she laughed and snapped her fingers. Then we were surprised what's next, she has dozens of clones!

  "What the?" Yoona commented and we got up, we don't have any idea who is the real Sooyoung here. The worst part, we're all surrounded of Sooyoungs.

  "Now," and her voice was now in a multitude tone, "It's really unfair that I'm only one versus the two of you will fight, let's make it fair." she said.

  Yoona clutched her fist and her eyeballs started to redden, "Fair? Is this what you called fair?!" she burst in anger and gritted her teeth. I never imagine Yoona would be so angry like this, then I heard her laugh, "You're still a cheater..."

  Then her wings sprouted again, "A ING CHEATER!" she roared and attack all of the clones, I help her as well. The clones were about to surround me but I used my power to push them away from me, the clones went to ashes as we killed them one by one.

  "Sooyoung, you don't have to do this!" I said, but I heard her laugh not from one but all of her remaining clones. "I have to do this, Seohyun. It's my fate!" she answered, "Then..." I uncapped me dual katana again, "I have no choice." I coldly muttered and started slicing the clones who is going to attack me.

  "Listen to me, Choi Sooyoung!" I said as I slashed one clone, "You can control your fate, don't ever be in control under your fate." I said as I twirled and killed more clones.

  "I don't want to hear an advice coming from you!" She answered.

  I saw Yoona is still fighting some clones and my eyes widen as I saw the real Sooyoung was going to kill her from behind, I sliced one more clone's head and I sped up to defend Yoona. As she was closer to her, I charge myself to Sooyoung and then...

  Clang!

  Another sword parrying sounds and she almost killed her if I didn't get to her quickly, "You never learned, aren't you?" She asked with a wicked grin.

  "I learned one thing from you, Sooyoung." I said coldly and stared at her, "I learned not to give up... and never lose hope." Then I can see her face was a bit shock but it changed quickly into a wicked one. "Are you still thinking that I'm coming back to you, Seohyun?" Then her grip tightened and pushed harder.

  Then she laughed, "I'm not going to. Never!"

  I'm still in the same expression and I can't even say a word to her, she swung her sword and was going to attack again but I parried one sword to her then I notched her leg. She screamed in pain and moved away, then I gestured Yoona to stop her by using a syringe with a stunned liquid. She injected on Sooyoung's nape, once it injected, the blood will stopped circulating and the whole body will be paralyzes.

  Sooyoung fell down on the ground, unconscious. We took a deep breath looked to the taller woman's unconscious body, "I think we have to take her in the Headquarters." I looked to Yoona who is still silent. I just nodded and looked around, "We have to go." I said.

  "No."

  I winced at Yoona again, "Why?" I asked her. She pointed the unconscious body of Sooyoung and my eyes widen as I saw something that is surprising. I walked closer, "How?"

  Sooyoung's body turns into a life-size manequin, "How can she?"

  "You caught a wrong dummy."

  I gasped and we turn around and saw another woman, "Hyuna?" Yoona mentioned her name. "It's been a while, Yoona." She greeted. "I have to tell you something, Sooyoung planned to lure you away from her body double."

  "What?"

  She laughed, "Have fun, es." Then she opened a portal, "WAIT!" I run towards it but it dissapeared quickly.

  Then the hellhounds appeared and surrounded us, I swung my twin swords and moved backwards. "This is karma." I commented, then the hellhounds attacked us.

 

~~

 

SUMMER

  "Are you sure about this, man?"

  "Of course! She looks attractive."

  "We got a new fish in there!"

  I groaned and opened my eyes, and something is kinda uncomfortable in me. I sit up and saw my hands and my feet were tied up, I gasped as I knew what is going on. I am kidnapped.

  I was in this dark room where no lights but a bright light coming from the moon, then the door creeked open and my heart beats faster than it looks, I saw four men coming inside of the dark room where I was. 

  "Oh look, she's awake." said the bald man.

  "W-What are you going to do with me? Are you going to me? Torture me? Or something different on my death?" I said quickly, they looked to each other and laughed which I was confuse about. "We are not going to take advantage you, missy?" said the man with a scar on his face. "Unless our boss wants you."

  "Wait, what?"

  "We'll explain it later, missy." said the bald man and he gestured something, "Bring her out of this room." he ordered. Then two men grabbed my both arms, I'm trying to moved but they were strong and my hands and feet are tied up.

  "Let me go!" I shouted but they just ignored it.

  "Seriously? Kidnapping a kid without permission from us?"

  "You can borrow her, but you can't get her."

  I gasped as I heard two familiar voices, they appeared in front of me.

  "Tiffany? Stephanie?"

  Without any warning the guys attacked the twins, the bald man grabbed my arm and pointed a gun on my face, which makes me gulped. I saw the sisters were trying to fight a dozens of men, until the bald man halted, they stop fighting even Tiffany and Stephanie.

  "If you want to get her, you have to put down your weapons or I'll shoot her head!" he threatened while he still pointing his gun on my head.

  "You're not good of interfering, mate." Stephanie smirked. The bald man gritten his teeth, "Put your ing weapons down!" then he pointed the gun on the direction of Stephanie. Then she took out something but before she could do it, I was shocked when he shot Stephanie's head.

  "STEPHANIE!" I screamed and cried out.

  Stephanie's body didn't move and she's totally dead because this man shot him in her head! "Let me go! Please!" I begged, "Shut up, you prick!" he shouted. "Please, please. Don't kill Tiffany. I beg you, I'll go with you but please, don't kill her!" I begged again.

  "What the hell? Where's the other girl?" One of the men said and they looked around. Yeah, where's Tiffany?

  "Damn it! Find her!" he ordered, the other men run outside to find her while the other men stayed inside here. Wait, before the bald man shot Stephanie, Tiffany is still there beside her, but the moment before Stephanie got shot, she dissapeared quickly. How on earth?

  "Tiffany, where are you?" I muttered and prayed that everything will be okay, just think it was just a bad dream.

  I looked again to Stephanie's body, I noticed her finger just moved. Something's wrong with this. Something's really wrong. "S-Stephanie?" I whispered.

  "What the-- argh!"

  It just happened so fast, but, I can't believe that Stephanie is still alive? Her face went darken and her eyes were scarlet red, and her forehead quickly healed, the bullet didn't killed her...

  And she just killed a man in one swift of her hand.

  "W-What are you monster--" The bald man fell down and I saw Tiffany, holding a syringe.

  Then my eyes reverted to Stephanie again, and now she's a man's blood. "Are you okay, Summer?" Tiffany asked and untied the ropes on my hands and feet, "W-What is s-she doing there?" I asked her while pointing at Stephanie. "Oh, ignore her. She's just hungry." She smiled with her eyes curved.

  Stephanie twitched her eyebrows on me, "Hey!" then she got up and wiped the blood from . "This ing bald man just shot me in the head!" she pointed the unconscious man in front of me, "She doesn't like getting shot on her head." Tiffany said like she wasn't worried about her twin.

  "B-But... she... Stephanie is really dead when he shot her in the head!" I stuttered in confusion. "That's a logic from a human, getting shot on the head and it's dead. While from vampires, it's not a logic, when a human shot the vampire's head with an ordinary bullet then the human is an idiot." Tiffany explained.

  Stephanie laughed and walked closer to me, "I bet you know what we are when the kid told you about us in the Headquarters." Is she referring Seohyun?

  "What?"

  Then I finally realized something...

  "Oh, right. Vampires."

  She smirked, "Let's go." Tiffany assisted me to stand up and said, "You'll be staying in the HQ for now, the apartment is not really safe for you."

  "Yeah, while we're on our mission you should stay in the HQ. The others were in their major objective." Stephanie added.

  "Why?"

  "Because Sooyoung knows you lived with us, if you keep staying in the apartment, she will get you again." Tiffany answered and grabbed my arm and went outside of this place.

  "And we are worried about you, Summer. You're not an ordinary girl anymore, you're a special." Stephanie said while keep walking, "W-What? What do you mean I'm special? What are you talking about?" That makes me confused.

  Tiffany glared at her sister, "How many times do I have to say not tell her?" She said.

  "Oops. My mouth can't hold too much of it." Stephanie answered with a peace sign.

  I stopped and looked to the twins, "Tiffany. Stephanie. Is there something that you don't want to tell me?" I asked them while crossing my arms. Tiffany growled and elbowed her sister, "This is truly your fault!" She whispered, "Ow! Why am I always your battered sister?" Stephanie spat.

  "Your saying things that we don't have to tell everyone!" Tiffany answered, "So what's the point of elbowing me after I said the truth?" Stephanie said.

  "What? Are you going to argue with each other or I'll walk alone?" I threatened.

  "Okay!" They answered and sighed at the same time, "Summer, you are not normal." Tiffany said. "Yeah, but you are a half-witch." Stephanie added, "I'm half-- what?!"

  Then we heard a gun shot not far away from here, "No time to explain, run!" without any permission, Stephanie carried me like a piggy back. "Hey! Put me down!" I retort, "Sorry, Summer, we were chased down by Hyuna's men."

  "What? Yoona?"

  "Argh! No, not Yoona. It's Hyuna!" Stephanie said.

  "Quit talking, please. We have to get away!" Tiffany warned and they run faster to get away from those men...

 

  "Are they gone?"

  Stephanie gestured to be quiet then she peaked her head out of the door, "I think they're gone." then she turn her head to us, "Let's go." and we get outside. I sighed in relieve, "That was close." I commented, Tiffany smirked, "Really close."

  "By the way, what are you doing here outside, Summer?" Stephanie gave me a cold stare.

  "I had a shift as a waitress in the restaurant at night." I answered straightly, "You have to quit." she answered coldly then she started to walk. "Why?" I asked her, "Did your parents told you not to go outside at night because it's dangerous?"

  "Hey, I worked there to earn money." I glared at her, "That's why you have to quit because you're in a grave danger, Summer." she answered. "I want to fullfil my dream by earning money and working hard, so don't force me to quit just because I'm in danger." I answered back.

  "So you're fame and money first before safety?" Stephanie spat.

  "Listen, ." She called me a what? "Hey, Stephanie. Enough." Tiffany was going to stop her, "Stay away, Tiff. I'm gonna teach her a lesson."she said to her while still staring at me.

  "Let me tell you this really straight, Sooyoung." Now she called my real name, "You are not in a dreamland anymore, this is reality. So one way or another, you're staying in the HQ and quit where you are working in." She said while pointing at me.

  "Think of it, Summer. It's for your own safety." Tiffany added.

  They're right, my safety first...

 

---

Whooo! Seohyun and Yoona vs. Sooyoung! Hahaha

Stay tuned guys!