8: The Wait is Over

Living as a Vampire II

SOOYOUNG

  I knew Hyuna would be proud of me because of my failures! I failed to get my left eye and the blood pendant, and now she is laughing at me!

  "Poor Sooyoung..." she smirked and started to walk around me, "I knew you would failed again because of her." I tried to hold my anger inside of me. "You left korea for two years and moved to Paris, until you knew that the second gifted had your body double."

  "I want to get that left eye and that pendant, Hyuna. That makes me more stronger, I had enough of using the eye of a vampire!" I growled and pointed at my left eye, that is glowing red. Hyuna just laughed, "How funny you are, Sooyoung. You can't do it by yourself, unless you need my help."

  I glared at her and was going to strangled her but instead of doing that, it will be more worst than getting what I want. So I just scoffed, "Why do I need your help, Hyuna? You are not in my position to help me." I retort.

  She smirked and walked closer to me, "I know what you are after, Sooyoung. You want to kill your former friends, you want to get Choi Summer's left eye and Soojin's blood pendant to become a strongest creature in the world."

  "Don't mentioned her name in front of me!" I shouted in anger and glared at her.

  Hyuna laughed, "You don't like mentioning your older sister's name." I growled and flipped the table in front of me then I walked out of the room. How on earth would I teamed up on her? She didn't even know what I'm planning to! Ugh, stupid me.

  "It will be easy if you will allow me to help you, plus, it will be easier to get your body double's eye and the pendant." She spoke, making me to stop from walking away. "What do you mean?" I asked without turning around at her. She smirked and snapped her finger, "I have recruited vampires who is against the Black Blood Society."

  "Yet, one of ours betrayed and worked in that society. And you know what is the exciting part, Sooyoung?" She said with a naughty grin.

  She walked closer to me and took my shoulder, "Your old friends are now working there... as hunters." That make my eyes widen. Then she noticed my shocked face, "I think they know that you are not alone, it's not easy to handle the nine of them if you are alone, especially the half-demon and the second gifted."

  "So that means, you really want my help. It would be easier, Sooyoung. Don't make your life so difficult." She said. I hate to say this but she's right, I can't do this alone, I need Hyuna and her recruits to make it easier. I hate that idea but it is a great point.

  I sighed and looked to her, "What's the plan?" That makes her smiled in victory...

 

~~

 

  In the BBS Headquarters...

  "A what?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, who wears a jet black jumpsuit with a trim color of purple. The director nodded and clicked his remote and showed something in the projector, "This is one of the major assignments that you will do," the director looked on the pictures in the screen.

  "The two pictures you see in the screen are the spies," said the director.

  "Wait, these two are spies?" Hyoyeon asked, who wears the same jumpsuit. "Of course, they are spies! You always asking the obvious things, Fiona." Yuri doweled, making the blonde woman looked to her. "Fiona? Where the hell did you get that name?" She curiously asked the tanned woman.

  "Oh, nothing. I just watched Shrek 2 earlier, that name fits perfectly for you." THe tanned woman .

  Before Hyoyeon could react, Jessica spoke. "Save your arguments later, Blondy." Then she looked to the director, "Continue, please." She said then the director do what she said.

  "These two spies are currently working with Hyuna, let's just call them Leo and Hongbin. They never came back here for four months, I need you to check them in their hideout." Then he clicked the remote and the screen showed the location site. "They last seen in this location," he pointed then he moved his finger downward, "You have to start here before you go to this location, Leo said that they were many guards inside the forest."

  "Wait, so you mean... we are going to Incheon?" Seohyun questioned, the director nodded. "You are going to check if they're alive, make sure the two of them are safe." He warned, they all nodded. "Suzy and the RV team will accompany you to your mission." He said.

  Tiffany heard her badass twin's chuckle, "Of course, that blonde nerds." she muttered with a grin. "What about the FX team?" Taeyeon asked him, "Two out of five are on their assignments, Amber, Sulli and Krystal are on their training. So Luna and Victoria handled their assignments." said the director.

  "Maybe the other three can join with us." Yoona suggested.

  "No, Yoona. It is settled." The director answered, that makes Taeyeon and Seohyun curious. "So you settled this without any permission from me?" Taeyeon is starting to do something but Stephanie tried to calm her. "Then when do we start?" Seohyun asked.

  "Tomorrow evening."

~~

  "Are you sure about this, Krys?"

  "Shush! Keep your voice down, you llama face!"

  Krystal, Amber, and Sulli just finished their training and then Krystal had a guts to go sneak inside the administration office with them. Krystal took out her lockpick and start opening the key hole of a doorknob, "You two, go check if there's someone coming." She commanded the two.

  The two nodded and looked around, "What are you up to now, Krystal?" Sulli asked impatiently. "Patience, Sulli. Patience." She said and still unlocking the door, then it clicked. Krystal smiled triumphantly, "Yes!"

  She opened the door, slowly. "Come on, guys." She gestured Sulli and Amber to go inside, "I have to check something." They  tiptoed to the administration's office where she wants to check some informations about some random people. Well, Krystal has a messy mind and a tingling hand so that's why she had a guts to do things that she might get in trouble.

  "Here." Krystal walked towards the drawer, "I gotta find something that I need to know." She said and opened the first drawer. "I think we should get out of here, quickly." Sulli said, "Wait a minute, guys. I am trying to find a person, okay." Krystal answered while still searching.

  "Hurry, you slowpoke!" Amber said, making Krystal gave her a cold stare. "Patience!" She whispered then keep looking.

  Until she noticed a surname of Jung in the edge of the drawer, "Oh! There you are!" Krystal took the file that is imprinted of a surname of Jung. The two alerted Krystal when they heard a footstep coming to the office, "Someone's coming!" Sulli said and they stick closer to each other.

  Just in time when Sulli snapped her finger and they became unseen, "Don't move." She whispered to her friends. As someone came in, he took his flashlight and turn to the direction of them, Krystal gasped and didn't move as well as Amber but Sulli was just calm like a boss.

  Then the flashlight turns to the right and few moments later, the patrol sighed and said, "Negative." And closed the door again. They took a deep breath, "That was close." Krystal commented while holding her chest, then Amber smacked her head really hard.

  "Ow! What the heck, Llama face!?" She groaned while glaring at the llama face.

  "Hello? You almost got ourselves caught, Troublemaker!" Amber spat, then the younger woman scoffed, "Be thankful that Sulli is here." Krystal talk back.

  But Sulli gaped, "Hey, don't involve me into this! I just help you guys." She denied. "Oh, don't be innocent Sulli, you used your Camouflage effect to cover us." Amber answered with a goofy grin, "You know what? Let's get out of here, or else we are in trouble again." Krystal ended when she started to walk, the two looked to each other and shrugged then followed her.

  As Krystal went inside of her room, she locked the door and sat on her bed. Then she opened the file of another Jung in the folder, as she looked into it her eyes widen. "Ohh, another Jung." She commented with a naughty smirk.

Name: Jung Taekwoon (정택운)
Codename: Leo
Birthdate: November 10, 1387
Birthplace: Unknown
Race: Vampire
Siblings: Unknown
Parent's name: Unknown
Powers: Dark Ice
Personality: Small eyes, long bridge nose, childish face, cold in first impression but sweet and kind, loves sleeping, likes video games, staying inside the house, hates cucumbers and cold people.

   "Oh hohoho! Leo is a Jung, then he hates cucumbers and loves sleeping just like Big sis..." She commented and chuckled.

  Few moments later, she realized something and read the file again. "Wait... Jung Taekwoon? Loves sleeping? Hates cucumbers?" Her eyebrows twitched and read it again, "He is a Jung?" Then she took out some files and records about Leo. "He is a smart killer of the gang named VIXX, but a spy and working in BBS, 5 years ago."

  Her eyes widen as she saw the records of him. "Doesn't mean..." She looked to the picture of him again, "Jung Taekwoon is our relative?"

 

~~

 

    That night in the rooftop...

  Sooyoung walked on the edge of the building and watch on the night sky, "The wait is over, Seohyun." She smirked while her eyes followed on the truck where Taeyeon and the others are. She took an old booklet of spells and snapped her finger, "Hellhounds... UNLEASH!" She called and the hellhounds appeared in front of her.

  "Time to hunt, my pets." She ordered and gestured to go, then the hellhounds followed her order and run after the truck.

  As the taller woman was going to turn around, she quickly heard a knife coming towards her so she quickly uncapped her shining silver katana and...

  Clang.

  "Long time no see, Choi Sooyoung."

  In front of her, is Yoona, wearing a black jumpsuit while floating in the mid-air with her big onyx wings. Instead of giving her a glare, she smirked and chuckled, "The Dark Angel of the family, the beautiful Im Yoona." She greeted with a compliment.

  Yoona landed slowly but she is four meters from the taller woman, "You got more beautiful, Sooyoung. Where have you been 2 years ago?" She asked the taller woman. But she just scoffed, "Do I have to answer that?" She pointed her silver katana to her. "You will know the answer after I cut your ing wings!"

  The taller woman charged quickly to her and was going to cut one of her wings but Yoona make a first move, she dodged so quick and took out a pen and the pen transformed into a titanium stun baton and stunned the taller girl's waist which makes her fell down on the ground.

  "Ugh!" Sooyoung groaned and managed to stand up, "You !" She summoned a fireball and throw directly to Yoona. This time she didn't dodged but she defend herself by using her black wings, then Sooyoung jumped in front of her and was going to raised her katana above Yoona.

  "I will kill you this time, half-demon!" She shouted as she was going to impaled Yoona by dropping above her...

  Clang!

  Another sword parried at her silver katana and this time, it was Seohyun, wearing the same black jumpsuit with a hood in her head. She has holding a two platinum katana. Her eyes were still the same dark red orbs when she last saw her.

  Sooyoung jumped away from her quickly, avoiding her silent expression in front of her. "Look who's here..." She chuckled, "The Angel if the family, Seo Joohyun." She greeted again with a compliment.

  "I've been waiting you for a long time, Sooyoung." Seohyun coldly said to the taller woman.

  The taller woman grin, "Well, the wait is over." She activated her gold-red eyes. Seohyun glanced at Yoona who hid her wings for a while, "Are you alright, Yoona?" She asked her. "Yeah, I'm okay." She answered.

  "Ohh, this is going to be fun." She took a gun then raised it up and pulled the trigger.

  She smirked and looked to them, "Im Yoona, Seo Joohyun. Welcome to the Underworld." Then three warped to the other place...

 

---

I updated! Finally! Where are they going?!

Seohyun and Yoona vs. Sooyoung!