2: A Place to Live

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

  It's been two days since Summer joined us, and as I expected, she is just like her! An unstoppable mouth with a big stomach, she is not shy or nervous and she's happy to have friends with us. She is so confident and a really good dancer. Yoona got mad because she was now a second big eater, pshh. My mind starts to recall about Sooyoung, I really missed her, where is she now?

  "Hey, Seohyun-ah. Hello! Earth to Seohyun!"

  I startled as Summer snapped her fingers in front of my face, "Oh, uhh. I'm sorry, what?"

  She grinned at me, "Let's go have a dinner somewhere." she said. "You know what I mean, right?" I looked to Taeyeon who's been a gloomy one since we have our new member, "Can we, Taeyeon?" I asked her. "It's up to you, but I'm not going." Then Taeyeon stood up and get her backpack, I winced at Summer who is so confuse about her actions.

  "I'm sorry about Taeyeon unnie, she's just gloomy because of something." I apologized, then Summer nodded as she understood. "Come on, Summer. We're all in!" Sunny said to her to cheer her up, "Yeah, we want to know more about you." Tiffany added while clinging on Jessica's right arm. "There's nothing wrong about knowing a newbie, right?" Jessica slightly smiled at her.

  "Okay, girls! Let's call it a day!" Our dance trainer announced, "Tomorrow, will be your day-off. No practice or anything, so goodbye. Have a rest!" then he grabbed his bag and we bid him a goodbye.

  Yoona walked to me with a smile, "Wanna go with me tonight?"

  "To where?" I asked and looked to her, "To bed." she bit her lip and winked. erted Yoona. My expression changed as she said that, "Oh please, Yoona. Not now." I answered and grabbed my bag. She snorted and chuckled, "Hey, I'm just kidding."

  "Yeah, I know." I rolled my eyes and took out my phone, there's a message coming from Irene:

 

Mission 35: Area 23, Myeongdong District.
Assigned agents - Seohyun and Stephanie.

 

  I groaned as I received the message, "Wrong timing." I muttered as I facepalmed my head.

  "What's wrong, Seohyun?" Tiffany asked, I leaned closer to her and whispered. "I've just got a new mission." Then she gaped as she knew, "Okay, and be careful." she said. "Guys, I think I have to do something important." I said to them. They looked to me, including Summer. "I'm sorry, but this is important. I gotta go." Then I took my jacket and walked out of the building.

  As I walked out, I called Stephanie and start to run quickly. "Hey, Steph. Did you receive a message from Irene?" I said, "Yeah kid, I'm on my way to the Myeongdong District." she answered. "Okay, wait me there." Here we go for another night of hunting...

 

  The next day, Yoona and I went to were Summer lives. She gave me her address, so that I should know where she lived. While we're walking, I yawned and rubbed my eyes, then Yoona quickly noticed me, "You've got a hard time, Seo." she said. I nodded while still rubbing my eyes, "Yeah, I've been up all night again." I answered and yawned again.

  She chuckled, "I think you and Stephanie got a hard time capturing the Crowley Brothers."

  "Yeah, hunting monsters is always the hard way." I answered and keep walking, I took out a piece of paper where she wrote down the address. "Here." Yoona suddenly stopped making myself bumped at her back, I groan and massage my forehead. She turn around with a smile, "Summer's apartment is here."

  I looked up and saw an old apartment, a very old apartment, "I don't think she lives here." I commented. Yoona just shrugged, "Well, let's see." and we went inside. As went in, I looked around and saw the walls that are already vandalized, the floor that haven't been mopped and full of dust and dirt and the whole place is like a crap.

  "You piece of !" We startled as we heard screams upstairs, "You didn't pay for the rent in almost seven months and now you're begging to stayed here for a month!" then we heard a loud stud on the ceiling making us to startled again. "P-Please, give me one more month, Mrs. Cho. I'll make it up to you, just let me stay here." And we heard Summer's voice.

  "No! I had enough with you, japanese girl! If you want to have a house to stay, you better go back to Japan and live there!" Then a loud stud again.

  Someone went downstairs with a luggage and a bag, it was Summer, who had an unhappiness in her face. When she turned her head to us, her eyes widen and went closer to us. "Guys, what are you doing here?" she asked.

  "Uhm, obviously. You called me to pick you up, right?" I answered.

  She analizes me with a look then she nodded, "Oh right, about that..." she sighed. "As you can see, I am kicked out of the apartment and I need a place to live." she said then chuckled, "It's my first time to live here in Korea." Then she smiled.

  "You know, Summer..." I patted her shoulder, "You can live with us." I offered. Then she looked to me curiously, "Really? Like you want me to live with you?" She reassure and I nodded with a smile. "Uh huh."

  "Like there's no rent fees or something?"

  "Come on, Summer. There's no renting fees, we only have one vacant room." Yoona added, I took her luggage and smiled, "I'll teach you how to live here in Korea." I said. "Plus, we'll eat ramen after this." Yoona gave a goofy grin, Summer's lip curved. "I'm in."

 

  "Wow." She looked amazed as she entered inside of our apartment, I can imagine her eyes would sparkled like in the anime.

  "You guys lived here? Wow!" She said and looked to us, we nodded with a smile. "Seriously, guys? There's no renting fees?" She asked again, "How many times do I have to tell you that? There's not!" Yoona sighed and pinched her bridge of her nose.

  "So how did you bought this kind of apartment? It's like a newly renovated one." She asked.

  "Why are you doing here, Summer?"

  I turn around and saw Taeyeon's gloomy face again, "Hey, uhh... Taeyeon." Summer greeted her but she just rolled down her eyes. "What is she doing here, Yoona? Seohyun?" She asked her while 

  "Uhh, she needs a place to live, Taeyeon." I answered.

  "Summer has been kicked out of her apartment so we decided to move her here with us." Yoona added in, "Y-Yeah, Taeyeon. I've been kicked out." Summer said with a smile.

  "Did I even say yes about--"

  Taeyeon was going to start again but I quickly interrupt her, "Can you give us a minute?" I pushed her to the kitchen. "What's wrong with you, Taeyeon?" I asked her with a glare, "Can't you even be nice to her?"

  "I know what I'm doing, Seohyun. Maybe she is the real Sooyoung, she pretended to be a human to believe that she's a body double." She answered, "Look, for two years we've been here, she never gave a sign that she will return soon." I said.

  Taeyeon snorted, "Well, it is now. And that is Summer."

  "Why are you like that, Taeyeon? Sooyoung is still our sister, did you forget that?" I asked her, "Seohyun, listen, you have to be alert. Sooyoung will return to do something that will destroy us." She said. "I know but Taeyeon--"

  "Then it's done." And she walked pass to me like nothing happened. "If you want me to be nice to her, then prove that she is not involved of any kinds of activities of that traitor."

  I looked down and clenched my fist, my mind started to think about her again.

  When will you come back, Sooyoung? I'm still waiting.

 

---

whoo! Chapter two was up!

sorry guys, I got some problems about this story. First, I unmindly transfer my book 2 to my best friend who don't have any karma points to transfer it back. So, she have to get karma points to transfer it back to my account. For all who waited too long, thanks for the patience. I hope you guys enjoy this story.