15: Two Voices

Living as a Vampire II

 

SUMMER

 

  You guys guess who ordered me to train how to defend myself in case I was kidnapped again, I've been pressured too much and its like my everyday lifestyle. We went to rehearsal in the morning, then after that we went back to the HQ and I going to Seulgi's office to take some medications and check-ups everyday, she asked me if my left eye hurts again and advice me not to think too much or else my left eye would hurt quickly. Then my next destination is on the training sector where I trained myself with Wendy, then the rest is the sleeping hours.

  There was the time I almost fainted in the reheasal because of too much pressure, thankfully, the dance trainer told me to take a rest for three days, Seulgi told me to drink two pills of painkillers before I go for the rehearsal, Wendy told me to take a rest until I'm ready again for the next training, and lastly, Seohyun told me not to pressure myself too much or else I'll get some sort of brain cancer which I was laughing the day she was on my room with me and sleepover.

  "Happy?"

  I suddenly groaned in pain as my left eye hurt again, what is she up to now? I should really have to wear an eyepatch!

  My right eye closed and my left eye opened and I saw her, leaning against the wall with an evil smile. "You again?" I said, she laughed and walked closer to me, "Did you forget what I told you, Sooyoung?" she smirked. "Your left eye always sees the invicible things like me."

  "And about thinking that I will kill you, Sooyoung. I won't." she added, "Your left eye can also see dead people, you know what I mean?" See dead people? What the hell? She looked like a little kid and wearing a dress but I can't see who is she, I can only see her right yellow eyes glowing and a big wicked smile in her face. She smirked again, "Yes, Sooyoung, you know that witches like us can see dead people and wandering souls in every places."

  I scoffed and glared at her, "Us? I'm not a witch." I denied while pointing at her.

  She laughed, "Don't lie to yourself, Sooyoung. You came from the bloodline of one of the dangerous kind." then she moved backwards. "You are the descendant of Fiery Witches, Sooyoung. You will hold the most powerful curse that could destroy mankind in the outermost part of the earth, that is the reason you are here in this world. You will be awaken soon enough when you lose your consciousness forever."

  My fist clenched and gritted my teeth as I remember that she is the one, "You are the one who killed..."

  Then her smile grew wider, "Yes, Sooyoung, I am the one who killed your precious dad." she let out a sigh and shook her head, "Your dad is really a sadistic one, if you don't know. He's wearing a mask while you're with him, he lied to you, Sooyoung. He lied to you for a very long time."

  I cover my both ears, trying not to hear her words. Dad would never lie to me, he loves me, he is my dad. "Stop." I said but she kept talking, "You're dad is a liar, Sooyoung. Believe me."

  "I said stop."

  "He was a liar, believe me, Sooyoung."

  "No!"

  "Believe me, Sooyoung."

  "STOP!"

  I screamed and cried, I can't control my emotions, why is she bringing up my past? Why? I looked to the girl again but she dissapeared, I knelt on the floor and sobbed.

 

  The next day, Taeyeon and I went out for a walk, she said she want to go out and breathe fresh air. Sometimes, she needs other person to accompany with her outside, not always Tiffany's bad twin. She needs time with other person, so she picked me. But what if bad guys or Sooyoung is waiting for a chance to get me again?

  "Psh, don't worry, Summer. I'm here to protect you." She said then the upper part of her ice cream, "Are you sure, Taeyeon? Maybe they were here and waiting for the move to get me." I uneasily reassured her. "I'm 90% sure." She answered, "What? You're not perfectly sure about this?"

  She stopped and stared at me with an almost cold look, "You think I'm gonna let anyone take you away because you're not normal?" She said. "I know what I am, Taeyeon. Don't hide it like I didn't know anything about it." I said and crossed my arm.

  Then I heard Taeyeon gasped and looked to me, "Who told you?"

  "The twins told me that night when I was with them." I answered, then she groaned. "Damn." She muttered, I smiled. "It's okay, Taeyeon. At least I know why you are protecting me."

  "Stupid badass, I'm gonna kill her for telling you this." She said, "You know Stephanie, she can't keep a secret for long and suddenly spills off in a wrong time." I answered with a smile. She sighed and scratching her nape, "I shouldn't have trusted that badass before we became a thing." She muttered. "I'm so stupid." Then she cupped her face in one hand and shook her head.

  I laughed and ruffled her chocolate brown hair, "Aww, but still you two had sweet moments with each other." I said with a childish grin. "She's a crafty girlfriend, Summer." She said, "Sometimes, I'm under her." 

  "I really like your couple names, Taeyeon." Then my head looked up and trying to recall that couple name, "Wait, uh... Is it TaeNie or StephYeon?" I asked her but she rolled her eyes and continue to walk, "Just drop it, Summer." She said obnoxiously. I shrugged and followed her, "Okay." I answered. "Well, let's go back to..."

  Then I heard a thunder grumbling in the sky and it started to rain, "Omo, I forgot to bring umbrella." Taeyeon and I were looking for a place to cover. Until Taeyeon pointed something, "There!" There is a nearby coffee shop, then she grabbed my arm, "Let's go there."

  

SOOYOUNG

  "Argh! ing-- aghh!"

  I punched the wall very hard as the pain in my chest torturing me, it is very unexplainable pain in the chest! Like something is eating inside of me! I can't breathe properly because of the unbearable pain inside of me. For two years, I thought it was gone, but it is still inside of me. She lied to me, she ing lied to me! "No! Stop! Arghh!" I screamed in the top of my lungs like I was dying, again.

  She doesn't care and keep laughing inside me, "You deserve it, Sooyoung. That's for breaking a simple rule from me." she said. "W-What rule? I'm not following your rules anymore, you ing-- aghh!" I scream again as the pain goes deeper inside of me. "You must follow my rule, Choi Sooyoung!"

  "If you want to live with your immortal life, you follow my rules, or else... say goodbye to them." She threatened, "Are you going to follow me or not?"

  "I..." I can't breathe because of pain, "I... I will follow." 

  "Good." Then the pain dissapeared and I can breathe properly, I am panting and hold my chest. I can't really escape from her, she is still inside of me, watching every moves of mine.

  I closed my eyes and sighed.

  Help me, guys.

  As I walked down to the lair, I saw Minzy still programming the two cyborgs resting on the two pods. "Still programming?" I asked her. "Almost finish." She answer while still typing in the computer, "How much time remaining?" I asked again.

  "3 more hours." She said. I smirked and looked on the two sleeping cyborgs, "You will be mine, Summer Choi." I whispered. "I will tell more about them, just wait, Summer." I grinned. "Just wait."

  I will get you, Summer. I will tell you about who we are...

 

---