12: Infiltration

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

  I gasped as I heard the continuous alarm outside, I got up from the bed, "What's that?" Yoona got up from the bed too. "Area 01, enemies are in the first gate. I repeat, enemies are in the first gate." The speaker announced. "People in the Area 01 must proceed to Area 05. People in the Area 01 must proceed to Area 05."

  We glanced at each other, "We have to move in the Area 01." I said and Yoona nodded. I picked up my hooded jumpsuit and my dual katana under the bed, Yoona gets her titanium staff inside the walk-in closet. Then we went out of our room, we saw some people running to the safest sector of the Headquarters. I saw a woman running towards us, "Miss, what happened to the Area 01?" I asked the woman.

  "The... The Area 01 has been attacked by some three vampires!" She stated, I nodded, "You should go to the safest sector." I ordered and the woman continue to run to the safe sector. Yoona and I run to the Area 01, while running, I attached my dual katana on my back and uncapped them both.

  "Yoona! Seohyun!"

  We heard Yuri and Hyoyeon's voice, they run towards us while holding their weapons. "What the hell is going on?" Yuri asked, "They said that the Area 01 has been infiltrate." I answered. "Don't tell me, Sooyoung already knew where we are?" Hyoyeon said, Yoona just shrugged off, "We don't know, we have to figure out what the hell is going on there."

  They nodded and we start running to the Area 01, "Hey, guys. We got a really serious problem." Yuri said. "What?" We all look to her, "Summer's room was at the Area 01."

  My eyes widen, "No..." I gripped my sword very tight. "We have to get there fast!" Yoona ordered and sped up, "Hey! Deer face!" Victoria came out of nowhere. "What's going on?" She asked, "Some idiots just attacked the Area 01." Hyoyeon answered.

  "In the middle of the night? Seriously?" Victoria looked to us with disbelief.

  "You know, just shut up and we have to get there immediately." Yoona glared at her, but Victoria just ignore her glare. "Okay." She smiled.

  I need to get Summer before Sooyoung would do something to her, I can't let her escape in this place again like what she did the last time we fought. I won't lose a friend again, not again and I swear I will protect them.

  As we get there, we saw three black leathered vampires. The one in the middle caught Director Oh, "So, if anyone of you knows where Sandara Park is, I will let this man live." The blonde girl with a bad look. "Let him go first, before we tell you where she is." I said.

  She just grin, "Oh, sweety. Tell me where she is first before I let him go."

  "Looking for me, CL?"

  We turn our heads to Dr. Park who just showed up just in time, "Oh, there you are, Sandara. Come with us again, and we will never going to barge in here." Said the one that looks like a life-size Barbie doll.

  "Dr. Park, you know them?" Hyoyeon asked her, "Yes, they are my old friends who worked with Hyuna." She answered. "And an s who just looking for me." She added with a grin. The bob girl gasped and glared at her, "How dare you called us s like we're not friends here!?" She yelled.

  The three vampires and Dr. Park known each other? I glanced at the girl in front of them, "You, put him down, now!" I said. She smirked like a pathetic , "As you wish, sweety." Then she throw Director Oh, then Yuri flickered on the direction where he will fall and catches him.

  "Don't start a fight here, CL." Dr. Park said, "Haven't I told you that you should leave me alone?"

  CL just laughed, "How could I forget that?" Then she took out a large black scythe in her pocket. "You took an oath, Dara. You  swore you never going to leave us, but what happened? What happened to the oath!?" She raised the scythe and attacked Dr. Park, but something came out of nowhere and defend Dr. Park.

  Black sand covered Dr. Park, "What the heck is that thing came from?" Yoona asked. "Dr. Park is a former member of an SS-Rated group called 2NE1."

  We tilted our heads on Eunji, Suzy's member. "Dr. Park surrenders and collaborates with us, she also extract informations about her former gang and the other gangs who worked with Hyuna. Then she created her best and strongest weapon she ever invented, the black sand. The black sand she created is consisting of cobalt, platinum, titanium and other metals that she combined." She said. "To make it perfect weapon for her." I added in, she just nodded.

  "What is this? Your new invention?" then CL swung her scythe again to smash the black sand covering her but it was useless, the black sand is stronger and invulnerable. "It's my new weapon, to crush you down." Then Dr. Park used her black sand to smack CL the other two looked shocked, "It works." She said with a childish smile.

  Then she tilted her head on us, "They are not after me, they came here to get Choi Sooyoung." she said. I gasped, "I knew it." I muttered. I was going to run to the room where Summer is in but the bob girl stopped me, "Where do you think you're going, girl?" Then she kicked me in the stomach, that makes an impact and my body bumped against the glass wall. The glass shattered as I bumped into it.

  I groan and trying to get up, "You're a weakling." She giggled while walking closer to me. I got some scrapes all over my body  but that all vapored and dissapeared instantly, "Wow, I've never seen a vampire that can heal wounds instantly." She commented and was going to attack me again but strike swiftly then slashed her back really hard. She fell down and didn't get up again. Did I killed her? Maybe not.

  I glanced at her room not far from here, the latch was opened. Then I run fast to get there, "Summer, please be okay." I muttered and capped one sword in the scabbard while the other one is on my hand. As I get inside, she's not here, "Where did she--"

  "YAHHH!"

  I parried as the metal rod striked behind, "Summer?!" I called her. "Seohyun?" She put down the metal rod and hugged me, "Thank goodness, you're here!" She said. "Are you okay? Did someone came here to get you?"

  She nodded and pointed behind me, I turn around and saw a man that is really pale, his fangs were too long and his nails also. "I don't know if I killed him or not." She said. How can a rabid came inside the HQ? I uncapped one sword in my back and glanced at her, "Use this." I handed her my other sword. "What am I going to do with this?" She asked.

  "If someone attacked you, use it to defend yourself." I walked closer to the rabid and impaled him in the chest, "W-What are you doing with him?" She asked. "Killing him."

  "Why you have to kill him? Maybe he has a family back there! If they--" 

  "Listen, this man is already dead, Summer. Someone bit him and turn into a rabid." I interrupt her. I got up and looked to her, "Do you know how to use a katana?" I asked her. Summer just shrugged, "I'm good at kendo but I don't actually know how to use a real katana." She answered. "Let's get out of here." I ordered and we got out of the room.

  "Where are we going?" She asked while running.

  "I have to find you a safest place where you can stay." I answered. We reached on the elevator and I clicked in the 4th floor in the Area 02 where I was in. "Damn it!" I punched the wall, "The elevator doesn't work." She muttered. "We have to find a way up to the Area 02." 

  "What about the stairs?" She pointed the emergency exit in the corner.

  "Let's go." We ran inside the emergency exit and we ran upstairs, then we stopped as I heard snarling and growling sounds upstairs. "Stay here, don't let your guard down." I whispered and she nodded, then I started walking upstairs slowly.

  And then...

  Slash!

  There are rabids upstairs, "Argh!" I killed them one by one, I don't care if their blood spilled on my face or on the walls. I just have to take Summer to the safest place. One rabid bit my right arm, "Get the hell off of me!" I quickly cut his head. "Stupid rabids." I muttered and kicked the lifeless body.

  "Summer!" I called her out, "Get up here, now!"

  As she continue walking upstairs, she gasped and put her hands on . Her left eye is glowing again, "Summer?" I jumped down to where she stopped. "Are you... okay?" She didn't respond and her left eye went gold again. "I... I..." Her body is shaking in fear, "Summer?"

  "I killed him."

  "What are you talking about, Summer?" I asked her, "We have to get on the 4th floor."

  I grabbed her wrist and went upstairs again. As we almost reach on the door of the 4th floor, she suddenly fainted. "Summer! Wake up!" I noticed her left eye is bleeding again, "Summer... We're almost here, wake up." I patted her cheek lightly but there's not response.

  "Tiffany!"

  I saw Tiffany downstairs, "Seohyun!" She hurried upstairs and she saw Summer, "What happened to her?" She knelt and looked to her. "I don't know, she... she suddenly fainted."

  She nodded, "We have to get her to your room." She said. "Okay." I carried the unconscious Summer and run ahead to my room, while Tiffany back me up by using a crossbow.

  Summer, what happened to you this time?

 

---