1: New Member

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

 Two years and five months later, I thought my life would be normal again but no, I'm not the Seo Joohyun who nervously introducing herself in front of people. I'm the new Seo Joohyun. Yes, since I was fully grown vampire I shied away all the negativity I have in my old self. During the first one year, I worked as a waitress in a coffee shop while still studying at Dongguk University with Yoona. I'm a working student though.

  Everything has changed during the first one year of being a vampire, a fully grown vampire. That year, Jessica and Krystal were back from their one year vacation in US, Taeyeon is now alright because her left arm and leg are healed because of the treatment given by the doctors to her, and we got minor tasks from the general of the Black Blood Society. We are already trained and skillfully equipped, we're hunting the wanted monsters at night which I'm always delayed to my deadlines of my works in the university.

  The Volturi are nowhere to be seen here in the country, why? One of BoA's men said that she already killed them before, so that's why the Volturi guards are now on the side of BoA. I don't know if it's true or not, I'm not sure about it. But important is, no one will hunt us down now.

  We are now living to our old apartment, it was newly renovated. Taeyeon sold all of her paintings except for one big frame, and that is the old canvas she painted long time ago. If she sell it, she'll lose all the hard works she did to it. Pshh, silly Taeyeon. I helped her to displayed it in the living room.

  Then the next year, I audition in SM entertainment to become a trainee, one of my dreams is to become a singer. Fortunately, I passed. So, my sisters celebrate of passing the audition, but they said that they're going to audition too, except for Stephanie. She doesn't like to become a trainee but she can be a substitute of Tiffany whenever she had a mission given by the general.

  Tiffany and Stephanie are the first hunters accelerated from Rookies to Elites because of their cool strategies and combats, then the Jung sisters from Rookies to Elites, then us. Tiffany handled so many missions than us, she became a spy, an assasin and a brawler. So cool, right?

  When we stepped out of our van, we started to walk inside the building. While walking, Yoona holds my hand again which make me look to her, she smiled so bright like a sunshine. "You look brighten up today." I said, she chuckled. "I forgot to tell you this morning that I passed the exam." She said, while her smile plastered on her face, "Good for you." I just answered.

  She pouted like a 5-year-old girl, "You're not proud of me?" and she sounded like a baby. I smiled, "Of course I'm proud of you, I'm just... exhausted." Yeah, I'm always exhausted. Then she clinged on my arm, "Why you exhausted?" and now she's doing an aegyo. "Uhh, long story. I'll tell you later." I touched my temple and sighed.

  "Come on, Yoong. Don't make her more irritated." Taeyeon said while looking to her, "Seohyun had her mission last night and she didn't even take a rest yet." Yuri added while her eyes are on her phone. Yoona gaped and looked to me again, "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. "I..." I sighed first, "I'm really on the blues last night after the mission, I didn't even went to sleep and I forgot to tell you." I answered.

  "What were you thinking last night?" Yoona asked with a confusing look, "It's a personal thing, Yoona. I don't want to talk about it." I said. She just nodded and keep walking to the CEO's office.

  As we were in front of the CEO's office, and we're all nervous because maybe we did something wrong that we didn't even know. I gulped and looked to the others, they look like the same faces except Jessica. "Aren't we going in?" I asked them, "Why did he called us? Did we do something wrong?" Tiffany asked. "I think we did." Sunny answered, "Maybe he knew that we broke the vase on the lobby." Yoona added.

  "Or maybe we didn't asked permission to get the mop and use it to clean the spilled water bottle of Seohyun." Hyoyeon said, "Or maybe it's my fault that our dance trainer got sprained, and you guys know that I'm a slow learner." Yuri blamed herself. "Maybe he called us because he knew that we are not normal!" Taeyeon raised her voice in nervousness and I quickly shut , "Shh! Do you want us to get caught?" I whispered and looked around, fortunately, no one heard. "Sorry." Taeyeon quickly apologized.

  "Just open the ing door." Jessica spoke out of nowhere with a flat expression plastered on her face, "You guys are so over reacting." she added and opened the door. I swallowed my saliva again, "Here we go~" Tiffany hummed at my back and we went inside.

  Then the CEO looked to us and smiled, "Hello there, girls." he greeted. We smiled and bowed, "Good morning, President Lee!" we gleefully greeted, "Have a seat." he offered us. "Thank you, President Lee." we thanked and sat at the couch, "Since you're all here in my office..." the CEO get something from his front desk. "I want you to meet your new member."

  My eyes blinked as I heard him, "What?" I suddenly asked. "Sooyoung, you can come inside now."

  I heard some of us gasped as the CEO mentioned the name of our old friend. Then the door open and the tall woman came inside wearing a gray sweater with a printed text of 'J A P A N', a black swagger pants, and a pair of red rubber shoes. I can sense any pulse throughout her body, she is a human. As we saw her face, I never doubt that she is Sooyoung's body double.

  I looked at Taeyeon, she's trying to hold her grudges and her eyes are starting to redden, in any minute she will attack her. I hold her clenching fist, she took a glance at me. I shook my head lightly, "Don't." I whispered, then her eyes went back to normal. She sighed and nodded, "You're right." She answered.

  The taller girl smiled and bow in front of us, "Annyeong haseyo! I'm Choi Sooyoung, you can call me as Summer." She introduce herself. "S-She is our new member?" Hyoyeon asked, then the CEO nodded, "Yes, is there a problem?"

  "No, not at all! We're just... surprised." Tiffany answered with a smile, "Why you didn't tell us about this, President Lee?" Jessica asked him with a little glare. "It was a surprise, Miss Jung." Then he removed his eyeglass and looked to her, "Why? Are you thinking that I will be mad because of something?" He asked.

  "W-Well, yeah. I think." Taeyeon stuttered in nervousness.

  He laughed, "Okay, okay. You may proceed to the practice room with Sooyoung." He said. Then we all went out of the office with Sooyoung's body double.

 

---

Okay! Here's the first chapter!

I don't think that I will update the second chapter really fast because it's our school time, and I think I'll be busy in the couple of days. So I recommend you guys, to be patient. And my best friend will do the second chapter. 

Okay?

Stay tuned!