20: Tiffany Knew Better

Living as a Vampire II

 

  After few hours of waiting, Seohyun and Seulgi went out of the operating room and walked towards the other members who were worried sick about Jessica's condition. Tiffany run to her like she wants to hear the situation of her beloved ice princess, she is ready to hear either good news or bad news. Seohyun looked to Tiffany with a blank look.

  "What happened to her now, Seohyun?" Tiffany asked and sniffled, the younger vampire smiled a little, "We successfully removed the black shard out of her, she survived, Tiffany." she told the pureblood vampire. Tiffany and the others smiled in triumph as they heard about it, but the younger vampire didn't finish her words yet and added. "But, Jessica's condition is unstable."

  Then that stopped Tiffany, the others murmured and confused of what the gifted vampire said. "We don't know when will she going to wake up, guys. She loss too much of her blood and..." she paused and looked to Taeyeon, "...I used the forbidden technique to pass my blood to her."

  "What?" Taeyeon's eyes widen and walked towards her, "You should not use that technique, Seohyun. You will lose half of your life."

  "I already lost half of my life, Taeyeon. I did that to save one of our sisters, I used the forbidden technique to save Jessica for good." The younger vampire explained making the eldest of them shakes her head in disagreement, "It doesn't matter, you should not use that technique and think a better way to save her." She insisted.

  "I don't have any choice but to use it to save her." She said to her but Taeyeon starting to snap out her patience.

  "Listen, Seo Joohyun. Do you want to lose your life by using that forbidden technique? If you used that technique for the last time--" 

  "I'm not dumb, Taeyeon. I'm no longer a little girl that always listening to what her mother said to her." Seohyun's dark red irises became lighter and clenched her fists, "I'm doing this to save one's life, even if it is dangerous, I still want to save lives. Even in my last breath."

  Taeyeon can't say a word to her but before Seohyun could say another words again, she suddenly fall down but fortunately, Seulgi caught her back to stop her from falling. The others run closer and worried about Seohyun, she felt a bit drowzy and almost fainting. Her face went red, making Yoona walked to her and holds her.

  Seulgi looked to her in a concern way, "Eonnie, you should take a rest. You used half of your blood to transfuse it to her." She said. Seohyun nodded and smiled, "Thanks for the concern, Seulgi. You've worked hard. The young half-blood smiled, "You too, Eonnie." Then she walked to the other side.

  Yoona assisted Seohyun to their room, "How did you know about the forbidden technique, Seo? You know how dangerous it was." The older vampire said to her. Seohyun sighed and looked to her, "It's not the right time to talk about that, Yoong. I'm tired and thirsty." Then she removed the coat and hanged it inside the closet.

  "Seulgi's right, you need to take a rest." Yoona grinned at her, then the young vampire lay down to her bed. "Sometimes you always saying the very obvious things." She said, the older vampire smirked and kissed her on the cheeks. Seohyun starts to feel sleepy as Yoona kissed her, "I'll bring you a blood bag when you wake up. For now, take a rest." She shoved her hand on the strands of her hair while the gifted is sleeping.

 

  Tiffany and Stephanie entered the room where Jessica is, as they saw the ice princess in the dead bed, she's wearing a gas mask and still unconscious. Dr. Park already told them that she's in coma. The twins sat beside Jessica, Tiffany sighed and looked down, "When will she gong to wake up?" Tiffany asked her twin. "I don't know, but time can tell." Her twin answered.

  "We just have to wait for the signs that she will wake her up." Stephanie rested her head against the chair, "Yeah," she answered and looked to her ice princess. 

  "So, why aren't you with Taeyeon?" Tiffany ask her sister, "Well, she went to the SM building to discuss something with the president." she answered with a smirk. "She also said its private, so she don't want me to come." Then she tucked her jet black hair behind her ear, "Because she knew you can't hide a secret for long, you spill it in a wrong time." Tiffany commented. The badass grin, "You know me."

  Then Tiffany blinked as something came up on her mind, "Stephanie, I got to tell you something."

  "What? That you got a weird tattoo in your right palm?" Stephanie guessed cooly. "How do you know?" she asked her twin.

  "I got a weird tattoo in my palm too." She removed her left glove and show the tattoo in her left palm. Tiffany looked to her palm and show to Stephanie, "We have the same symbol, but what is the meaning of this?" she commented.

  "Dancing wind."

  Tiffany looked to Stephanie, "What? Dancing wind?"

  "You hear me, right? I can read symbols, but I don't know what's the meaning of it." she explained. "Maybe we should step aside this thing first." Tiffany said, "We must find Krystal, I think she's involve with this."

  Stephanie nodded, "Yeah, Leo already gained consciousness and told me about what happened." 

  "What did he told you?" Tiffany asked.

  "I think it's about sibling problem. Leo was with Krystal that time and he asked for help to convinced Jessica. But Jessica came and attacked Leo... she also attacked her little sister. Then, they didn't notice that Krystal was already covered with a black crystal, he did not know what was wrong with Krystal. She attacked them and almost killed Jessica if they weren't rushed in here quickly." Stephanie told her the story.

  Tiffany's eyes widen as she heard about what really happened to them, "How could Krystal did this to her?" she muttered. Her twin shrugged, "We don't have any idea what was going on with the kitten." she commented. 

  "We got to find her and know what's really going on with her."

  The twins got up from the chairs and looked to the sleeping ice princess, Tiffany walked closer to her and holds her cold hand, "We are going to find Krystal, Jess. We will know what is really going on with her. Goodbye for now, Sica." Then she kissed her forehead and went out with her sister.

 

  "What? You two are going to find Krystal?" Leo asked in a shocking way, "We have to bring Krystal here again."

  "B-But... argh!" He groaned as he moved up his body but he can't, "Don't move yet, your body has internal injuries." Stephanie commented. "But why you two only?" he asked, "I know Krystal more than you do. You can't completely convinced her because she don't trust or know a person. But to me, she already know me from the very beginning."

  "Since me, Jessica and Krystal were in the orphanage, we know each other until we grow up. They considered me as their sister too, so please, let me find her by ourselves. I can convince your little sister." Tiffany begged.

  Leo closed his eyes and think. Honestly, he wants to find her little sister too, but his body is not in a good condition for now. He also thought about Tiffany, she already knew Krystal before him, so she can convince and bring her back here in the headquarters. He already knew Tiffany is a very loyal and trustworthy person in here, she's very bubbly, generous and kind to everyone. He finally made up his decision and looked to the twins, "Find her."

  "Come again?" Stephanie wants to repeat his answer, "Find my little sister, bring her back to us... then I will repay you by convincing Sooyoung."

  Stephanie smirk, "That witch ." 

  "I'm one of Sooyoung's associate, I can convince her." Leo said, "You can't do that, Leo. If you do that, she will know you are in our side and you are dead." Tiffany commented, "You can convince her in a right time, Leo. We don't want you to get screwed up."

  "Thanks for the concern, Tiffany."

  The twins looked to each other, "Let's go."

 

---

Hwang Twins are on the way! Whooo!

Special Chapter is the next!

Stay Tuned guys!