38: Yoona and Hyuna

Living as a Vampire II

YOONA

  That night was awesome, so much of fun and making love with her. I have waited for three years 'till she gets ready, I know she's happy that she gave her last piece to me. I will never cheat Seohyun, I will never lose her again.

  Sun rays flashed in my closed eyes, I covered the light with my hand and was going to hug Seohyun. But I touched nothing but a blanket. That's when I opened my eyes and she's gone. Where did she go?

  I quickly got up from the blanket and wore a pajama and a sweater, I walked outside of the room and look around, finding Seohyun. "Seohyun-ah? Are you here?" I called her out but no one responds.

  I walked to the living room, there's no sign of her. I walked to the dining and kitchen, there's no sign of her as well. I checked the guest room, still there's no sign of her. I can feel something's happened to her again. The last place that I checked is the rooftop, and thank God she's there.

  She is there, sitting in the floor, hugging her knees, her clothes were stained with blood and... crying?

  "Seohyun?" I walked closer to her knelt in front of her, "Why are you crying? Is there something happened? Please, tell me." I asked her and holds her hands.

  She didn't respond and kept crying. "Hey, Seohyun. Did I do something to make you cry?" I shake her arm but she continue to sobbed, "Is it because of last night?" I asked. "Please, leave me alone for a while." she whispered, "What?"

  "I said, leave me alone for a while." She repeated.

 

~~

 

  "I don't know why she's crying." I put the coffee down the table then looked to the two people that I've trusted: Yuri and Sooyoung.

  "Wait, did you asked her about what you did last night?" Yuri asked, "Maybe she's crying about that." she said. I shook my head, "I asked her about that but she didn't respond, she even said that she wants to be alone for a while." I said then massage my temple. "Why don't you ask her a date again?" Sooyoung asked.

  "Not a best example, Sooyoung." I said.

  "Guys, I need something that's special to her. To make her happy." I said to them, "Buy her Sgt. Keroro stuffed toys." Sooyoung suggested, "Or buy a dog, she told me one time that she wants someone to gift her a puppy." Yuri suggested.

  "W-What? A puppy?"

  She nodded, "Yeah, you don't know?" She asked. I groaned and rested my back in the chair, "Crap, Yuri! Why didn't you tell me about this?" I said to her. Yuri shrugged, "I thought you knew what she wanted." She answered.

  I massage my temple again and trying to think what I'm going to do to Seohyun, "I'm just kidding, Yoona. Here." Yuri showed a picture. The picture of a 14-year-old girl with a golden retriever, "Is this... her?" I asked Yuri as I recognized the face. "I was going to get my bag inside her room when I saw that thing under her bed." She explained.

  "I bet she needs a new dog." Sooyoung commented.

  I put the picture inside my pocket, "I'll ask Hyoyeon about dog I'm going to buy for Seohyun."

  After that, we got a call from Secretary Kim, we have to go to the SM building. I wonder if Seohyun will come to the same place, I hope she will come today. We walked down to the subway and waiting for the train from Gangnam to Myeongdeong district, I looked on my wirst watch and groan.

  "We're going to be late because of this." I muttered.

  Sooyoung patted my back, "Don't worry, I've got an idea." She whispered while smiling. "Yul, why don't you use your teleportation to have a fast travel to the building." She whispered Yuri, "Oh no, Sooyoung. I won't do anything to make people here get suspicious of us." She refuses.

  I sighed, then I sensed a familiar presence of someone. It just passed by. My eyes turned right and saw Seohyun walking passed out of the crowds and going upstairs, I turned to Yuri and Sooyoung.

  "Guys, I'm gonna go get some drinks." I didn't wait for their reply and quickly get out of the crowd and followed her.

  I know she is Seohyun, brunette wavy hair, weaing her favorite coat and pinkish skin. I go upstairs look around, she turned to the platform of the right then I followed her again. "Seohyun!" I shouted her name, stopped and looked to me then eventually move to the next platform.

  I run again to follow her but as I went to the last platform she went to, it was a dead end. Then I saw a white feather falling down on my palm, this feather, could it be a white dove passed by? But its length was just a right size of my palm and it doesn't fit for a bird's wings.

  "Looking for someone?"

  I turn around and saw my fellow devil, leaning against the wall with her furry coat and club outfit. "I have some undone business with you, Yoona."

  "I'm not on a mood to fight with you, Hyuna." I said, "And I heard some of your members turned back because of planning to create a chaos." She smirked and started to pace forward. "I discovered something interesting about you, you know?"

  "Lies. No one knows my true self, even you." I answered.

  "But Catharine and the second gifted are the only ones know about you. But..." She looked to me with a wicked grin, "...I just discovered about you just now would be very tricky and confusing."

 

  "Yoona wasn't your real name."

 

  Now, I am shocked as I heard her, she noticed my expression then she laughed. "So, you don't know your true name?"

  I glared at her and clenched my fist, "You are lying, Hyuna. I carried my name, Yoona, since I was a baby." I said her the truth about me. "Oh, did your father really named you as Yoona? Or my mother named you that sounded like my name, Hyuna?"

  "What are you trying to show me?"

  "BoA has something to do with you and the second gifted." She answered, "Remember when you almost killed by my mother, she spared you not because Catharine begged not to kill you, it's because she already knew that you will be with the second gifted."

  "Then, she waited for many years to find the second gifted. She killed her parents so that there is no places that she will be safe unless she came to you. As we heard that she is on your side, I ordered Hyorin, the dead who beheaded by Taeyeon during the rescue. I was planning to kill her, but you es stepped in and turned her. You don't know what will happen when she met the first gifted."

  I gritted my teeth this time and trying to calm down, "What do you mean she met the first gifted?"

  "You better figure it out by yourself, I don't want to spoil your lifetime about it." she answered with all of her sarcasm.

  "Catharine is already dead, Hyuna. I saw how she died and don't dare to mess with me because you don't know me in the first place." I clenched my fist more and my eyes started to glow red, I need Seohyun to calm me down right now. "I know how secretive you are, Yoona. Why don't you open up with them so that they wouldn't be so suspicious about you?" she ignored my threat.

  "And the reason why my mother wants Seo Joohyun is because she will be the host of the blood moon that timee. My mother's only weakness is a blood moon, she wants to sacrifice the second gifted so that she would be unstoppable and no weaknesses will ever put her down." She added.

  "You have the same plot as your mother, you still want Seohyun to be sacrifice in the next blood moon." I said as I got her point, she was surprised and clapped her hands. "Bravo! You've got the right answer, Yoona." then she laughed.

  "But that blood moon is the Great Blood Moon, she will be the perfect host for a succubus who wanted a body of a gifted. I'm going to get her very soon."

  I can feel my back was going to let out of my wings, "Don't ever make any plans to get Seohyun away from us, if you do, you will face a devil first before her." I threatened again. "You can't scare me by threatening me like that." She spat, then I grin, "Try me, I can poked out your last eye in a blink." I answered.

  She paced back and fading slowly, "Take note of what I said, Yoona. Be aware of the special event soon." Then she chuckled and dissapeared.

  I have to be a bit protective on Seohyun from now on.

 

~~

 

  "W-What? A debut? Next month?" Taeyeon looked surprised as President Lee told us our debut.

  Seohyun wasn't here with us, Hyoyeon said that she's not feeling well today. Damn it, I need her to calm myself down from what that devil told me. Well, what should I do? I can't force her to come with me, or else she would act like I didn't exist again. I'm gonna buy her a puppy later.

  "It has been settled, girls. On tuesday, you'll be preparing for your debut. Vocals and choreographies are all set, no need to have problems about it." He explained, "And about your group names, what would be the best name for your group? I want you to suggest group names as you can."

  Sooyoung raised her hand, "Yes, Sooyoung?" the president respond.

  "How about Soshi?" The taller woman suggest and we all looked to her, "I'm a bit nervous of suggesting things, but I've already thought about it an hour ago." She said.

  The president nodded, "Good, but not so the best group name. Thank you, Sooyoung." Then looked to the others, "Other suggestions?"

  "Lucky-9," Hyoyeon suggested, "Good, but it's still not the best." The president refused.

  "How about this?" Jessica starts to speak and crossed her leg, "Girls' Generation." She suggested but in an English language. "If we translate it in hangeul, it's So-Nyeo-Shi-Dae. Since we are going to debut here in Korea, it would be very interesting for our soon-to-be fans to call us So-Nyeo-Shi-Dae as a group." she explained effortlessly.

  President Lee slowly nodded and smiled, "Well, Jessica got the best group name." Then he rose from his swiveling chair. "From now on, you will be So Nyeo Shi Dae. That will be your group name for your career lifetime." He proclaimed.

  It's all settled.

  We are Girls' Generation.

 

---

Hey guys! I updated again and yehey! 3 days remaining before my birthday! ^_^

Tonight is my birthday! *Singing Selena Gomez's Birthday*

Uhh, well, as usual. Stay Tuned!