36: Pick Up the Kid

Living as a Vampire II

 

  In the plain field with two acres of grass, there is a masked woman standing at the edge of the cliff and staring at the full moon. She smirked behind the mask, "Eight more years then the great blood moon will rise again." she muttered, "I should tell this to Joohyun when it's time."

  As she was going to turn around, she felt something evil was on her back. "So you're the one who is the mastermind of all the traitors in my league, huh?" It was Hyuna.

  "Look who's here, a daughter of a psycho hybrid." She smiled.

  Hyuna gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, "How dare you ruined all my plans?" She said. Angeliqué took a step forward, "First of all, I'm not the one who ruined your perfect plans. Second, Sooyoung never trust a devil like you so she took advantage of her body double and not you. Third, my servants had brought me informations enough so they betrayed you. And last but not least, your second-in-command was the one who ruined your plans..." That's when Hyuna gasped.

  "So don't blame me." She ended.

  Just in time when Leo, Hongbin, Minzy, Bom, Krystal and CL appeared behind the masked woman, like they are on her side. "Chaerin Lee! How could you?" Hyuna clenched her fist more, "Oh, did I tell you that I was going to leave on your side?" CL gave her a grin.

  "You want to hear their opinions about you, Hyuna?" Angelique asked but the devil just stayed silent. As the masked woman noticed Hyuna's ferocious glare, she smirked, "Maybe not, but they all have the same reason why they betrayed you." She said.

  "You!" Hyuna draws out a gun, but not just an ordinary gun, it's an anti-vampire gun. The others were ready to protect Angelique but she halted them not to attack Hyuna. "I'll face this devil, no need to protect me." She said then glanced at Hyuna, "She's right, if anyone of you tried to protect her, I'll shoot this to your ing heads!" the devil uttered with a psychedelic grin.

  The masked woman removed her black furry coat and lend it to Krystal, "I don't want to get stained with it." she said then step forward to face the devil. "I will bring you to hell, you ing !" Then Hyuna pulled the trigger and a gun shot echoed in the fields, but in a surprise...

  It just ricocheted the bullet in a few inches away to her, Hyuna gaped in shocked, "How could you blocked that?" she asked. "Anti-vampire weapons can kill a vampire like you! Like them!" She yelled and pulled the trigger again but she pointed to Krystal, "Die !" then the bullet is going ahead to the direction of Krystal but the masked woman quickly defended her by stopping the rushing bullet to her mask.

  "Master Angelique!" Krystal yelled but she raised her hands saying to step back. "I'm fine, Krystal. No need to worry." She answered.

  The masked woman raised her head, her mask has a big crack in the middle where the bullet crashed, few moments later... the mask she was wearing breaks into pieces. Now, Hyuna saw the face of an ageless beautiful monster that everyone thought who's long dead. 

  "You've been a very, very bad girl, Hyuna." she said, her crimson eyes started to glow in the moonlight. "That's not a proper way to be a feminine woman, you know?" She stood up and tuck her hair strands over her ear. "Y-You? How? Why are you still alive?" Hyuna's body is trembling with fear.

  She grinned and crossed her arms, "Why? Are you afraid, hm?" 

  The devil charged forward to attack her, she quickly side kicked Hyuna with an impact and flew away in a distance. "D-Damn it..." Hyuna muttered and trying to eased the pain in her abdomen where the black swan kicked her. Few seconds later, she grabbed the devil's neck and lift her up to the air, "I will warn you once, Hyuna." her voice went cold and serious.

  "If you ever lay a finger on them, I will do what Seo Joohyun did to your mother." she threatened her, "This night will be your downfall, I will let you live this time." she loosened the grip on her neck and put her down. "Now, leave and don't ever come back. If I see you again, I will kill you."

  Hyuna stood up while her right eye glows in the dark, "It's not over, Black Swan. I will be stronger than you someday!" Hyuna faded in front of her and completely dissapeared.

  She turns around and saw her servants looking at her face, Krystal can't believe she is alive. When she saw Krystal's expression, she smiled gleefully and greeted...

  "It's been a long time, Krystal." 

 

~~

 

  In SM building...

  "Look, I'm not good at dancing."

  Seohyun and Yoona groaned, "Come on, Sooyoung! Summer already lend you her identity to be with us." Yoona answered. "But seriously, I'm not good at singing and dancing." The taller woman said.

  "Oh please, don't hide it from us." Seohyun said, "Yoona and I knew you were dancing inside your room." 

  Sooyoung scoffed, "Dancing inside my room? I never heard of that." she said. The gifted grinned and took her phone and played something in it, "Then what is this?" she showed the video Sooyoung is dancing a ballet inside her room. Damn, I knew there's a camera inside my room! the taller woman thought.

  The two vampires grinned at her, "Now, say it." Seohyun giggled. The taller woman groaned, "Fine, I performed ballet in theater plays just to have money." She gave in. "Really? We never heard of that." Yoona said.

  Then they heard a knock coming from the door, "Is anybody there?" a familiar voice of a man said. Seohyun blinked her eyes, "Oh, it must be Jonghyun." then she got up from the chair and opened the door. Jonghyun went inside the practice room with a smile, "Hi, noona! I didn't know you were here." he greeted with a nervousness plastered on his face.

  Seohyun smiled and patted his back, "Are you ready for your first recording?" she said to the younger man, "Uhh, I'm a bit nervous and excited about it." Jonghyun answered while scratching his nape. "Don't worry, let's start practicing your vocals." Then she throws her arm around Jonghyun's shoulders, "Actually, I had wrote three lyrics for you. You want to see it?" then Seohyun glanced at the two with a playful grin.

  Payback time. Seohyun thought.

  As Yoona saw what Seohyun's been acting towards the young man, she felt a bit pissed. "Damn." Yoona muttered in a very low tone, which the taller woman noticed it until she gets her point and smiles meaningfully. "You know what, Yoong? Let's get some snacks." Sooyoung got up from the chair and grabbed her shoulder bag, "Yeah, I don't want to disturb their moments inside here anyways." Yoona spat, rolls her eyes and gets her bag then quickly walks away before her.

  So that's what her reaction when gets pissed or jealous. Seohyun thought then chuckled.

 

~~

 

YOONA

  Is she really trying to make me jealous?

  I heard Sooyoung laughed uncontrollably, "Hey, why are you laughing at?" I asked her while walking out of the building. "Oh, sorry. I j-just can't stop laughing seeing you like that when Seohyun was with someone." Then she laughed again, "That's not funny, okay? So stop laughing." Now, I'm totally pissed.

  When Seohyun is pissed off or jealous, she will completely ignore you like you don't exist in this world. Is she trying to make me jealous?

  "Aww, you jealous?" She asked, I scoffed, "Of course not! Just because Seohyun had a time with Jonghyun doesn't mean I'm jealous." I denied. "You're jealous." Sooyoung said, "I'm not. You're just saying that because I just went out of the building with you." I denied again. "Don't deny it, Yoona." She insisted, "I'm not, Sooyoung, so stop."

  Sooyoung raised her arms, "Okay, okay, I'll stop." Then she stopped teasing me. We stopped by in the store to refreshen up, "So, who will pick up kid Hyoyeon from school?" I asked, "Hyoyeon said I will be the one to pick up her kid version since she has an assignment given by the director." Sooyoung answered and took a sip of her tomato juice.

  "When are you going to pick her up?" I asked, she smiled, "Right now." then she stood up. "Come on!" She pulled my arm, "W-Wait!" we went to the alley way.

  "Let's go!" She happily said and run up to the ten storey building, "Wait up, you shikshin!" I followed her then we run over the rooftops. "I miss this! Whohooo!" Yeah, I missed Sooyoung being like this energetic. "You want more than running, Sooyoung?" I said with a smile, "What?"

  I remove my brown leather jacket, revealing my white tank top, "Hold this." I lend her my jacket, "Wait, what are you doing?" she looked to me with a confusing look. I sprouted my big black wings and pick her up, "Whoa! Yoona, put me down!" she panicked.

  "This is fun, Sooyoung! I always brought Seohyun up to the clouds." I said.

 

  After 30 minutes in the clouds, we finally landed in the school where kid Hyoyeon is. "I think I'm gonna throw up." Sooyoung felt dizzy and nauseous after flying in the mid-air. I grin and patted her back, "Don't be, you'll used to it next time." I said and headed inside the campus. As I stepped inside, all of the students are going home, many of them bid goodbyes as they went out of the school.

  I sighed as I looked all the happy kids playing around, one time I want to have a baby girl.

  "It's fun having kids, you know?" Sooyoung came in and took my shoulders. "I heard Seohyun is still a ." she whispered, "Oh, Sooyoung! You're disgusting!" I elbowed her a bit then she chuckled.

  "Let's go pick up Hyoyeon." We walked up to the third floor where her classroom is. "I wonder what she is currently doing after class." Sooyoung said while going upstairs, "Maybe she's dancing alone like what Hyoyeon has been doing when she's alone." I commented then we chuckled. "Kids these days need school to have a  place of education." She said.

  "Yeah, I agree."

  "Well, in our situation when we were human, we usually don't have a place called school." She added, "I'm was an orphan, Sooyoung. The orphanage that I've been for 10 years, requires learning to be an educated people like me." I said with a naughty grin. "Let's make an exception about that." she rolls her eyes, "Well, I was born in Ellenford that time, while you guys were in Florence."

  As we are at the third floor, I saw bunch of kids crowded in the corridor. "You stupid orphan! We didn't call you as friends, you are just our wallet everytime we need money."

  "Wait, is that... Hyoyeon?" Sooyoung pointed the girl that is being bullied. We quickly run towards the crowd, "What's happening here? Why are you hurting Hyoyeon?" Now we are in the middle of the crowd. "We're just playing tag until she pushed one of our friend, we didn't do anything."

  "Playing tag? Don't make us like fools around here, we saw what you did to her." Sooyoung said, "She's just an orphan, she doesn't have parents." Oh look how fierce this kid towards us! I clenched my fist, trying to calm myself.

  "Yes, she don't have parents but she had sisters." I said, then glanced at Hyoyeon. "If you hurt Hyoyeon for the last time, I'll rip your--" Oops, she slipped. "I mean, I'll report this to your teacher. Do you understand?" Without any words coming with the kids, they all just nodded. Sooyoung grin, "Good, let's go Hyoyeon." Then we walked away like nothing happened.

  We went to the football field outside and sat at the bench, "Hyoyeon, what did they do to you?" Sooyoung asked like a mother. But the girl looked down and didn't respond. "Come on, Hyo. Just tell us, we're not going to tell Hyoyeon eonnie about this." I said while holding her arms.

  "Well, not me, Yoong. I'm gonna tell it to her, she's being bullied." Sooyoung said then I gave her a glare, "Could you just be a quiet person for a while?" I spat. But she just shrugged.

  "I hate my parents."

  We quickly glance at Hyo, who finally responds.

  "I hate anyone who has parents." Then she broke into tears, "Hyo, don't think about that." I patted her back. "We are still here, so don't cry." Then we hugged her, "Aww, don't cry, baby Hyoyeon." Sooyoung do an aegyo sound which makes her feel a bit happy. "Oh look, she's smilling!" Then I pinched her cheeks. "Ow! Yoona eonnie!" 

  After that, we walked home.

  Until...

  I saw a black figure with one white wing standing and looking down at us but dissapeared quickly, I startled as the phone rang in my pocket.

  "Hello?" I answered a call from Tiffany.

  "Oh god, where have you been?" She asked, "Uhh, walking home with Sooyoung and kid Hyoyeon." I said. "Have you heard about Seohyun?" That stopped me from walking, "What happened to Seohyun?"

  "She's been hospitalized, you don't know?"

  Oh no, what happened to you now, Seohyun?

 

---

  Okay, exams are coming so I'm a bit busy again or I'll update again in the middle of my exam days. I've gotta passed the exam!

  So stay tuned!