14: How to Make Seohyun Jealous?

Living as a Vampire II

SOOYOUNG

  I don't know where and why I followed Hyuna to this old observatory in the middle of the forest, maybe she found something we can help to destroy the headquarters. I kinda feeling of trusting this devil in front of me, but I don't know why she is helping me with this.

  She throws away the debris blocking on our way, until we saw inside, they are pods that had been broken except the two pods glowing blue in the middle. "Well, there they are." Hyuna walked towards the two pods, I looked around inside and saw some old papers on the floor and a dusty equipments here.

  I followed her and looked at the two pods, as I saw what's inside I was astonished. She quickly noticed my expression so she smirked, "They are the lost projects of Shinhwa Observatory, I thought they were destroyed after this place is closed." Then she brushed off the dust in the two metal beneath the pod.

  Project Athena

  Project Artemis

  "What are they, Hyuna?" I asked her with a questioning look. She smiled and touched the glass on the pod, "They are very useful for destroying BBS, Sooyoung. They are cyborgs with special abilities that can destroy enemies in our way."

  I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "For me, they're just trash." I answered. "Is this what you called trash, Sooyoung?" She pointed at the pods, "They are still new, the energy inside these two pods are still giving their hibernation. If we get them out of this, Minzy will reprogram them and their only motive is to get your body double and destroy the Black Blood Society."

  "You think these ing cyborgs can be very useful, maybe they can only last for three days." I bluffed.

  She laughed, "Oh, Sooyoung. They are made of the strongest metal that can't even have a scrape on it, I know what they are. They're not just cyborgs, they are the perfect test subjects that the scientists made before it was abandoned and closed."

  "They are both highly-intelligent cyborgs, but different models. You can't imagine what they can do to the enemies, they can kill them on the spot. They are program to destroy and ready to kill." Then she pushed the button beside the two pods, and I was surprised what happened next.

  Activating Combat Mode

  We were alerted as the two cyborgs attacked us, "Very useful, huh?" Then I throw them a fireball and exploded, now the surroundings is filled with a thick smoke. I'm sure that cyborgs were burned by my ability, I smirked and looked to Hyuna. "Where's your robots now?"

  Then, my eyes reverted in the smoke and one cyborg appeared in front of me all of a sudden, "What the--" I didn't continue what I just said when she punched me and I flew against the big pipe. I didn't get a chance to retaliate when she is going to attack me but I dodge quickly.

  Target Locked

  "What?" Her eyes went red and her left hand morphed into an energy gun?! "Heck, no." I commented with a shook of my head, then she shoot it to me but I quickly dodged it. "This is going to be messy." Hyuna whispered and started attacking one of the cyborgs.

  I throw a knife with flames to the one who just shoot me a gun, in my surprise, the knife just rebounded on her arms with no scratch or slice. Hyuna was right, these robots has strong metals than can't have any scratch or scrape.

  No time for the thoughts, because this ing cyborg is killing me!

  I tried to punch her face but I can't break her face because of the strong and hard metal that had been attached in her whole body, I was going to punch her again and this time, my fist is on fire. But, what the did she knew I was going to punch her again?!

  She just pried away my fist quickly and replaced by another hard punch in my gut, I groan in pain then she smashed me beneath the ground so easily. Her right hand morphed into an energy gun and was ready to shot me in the head.

  Eliminating Target in 5...

  Is she really going to kill me?!

  4...

  Seriously, she's going to do it!?

  3...

  "Dammit! Stop counting! You're not going to kill me!" She didn't listen.

  2...

  " it! I said stop!"

  1...

  I closed my eyes. This will be my death.

  I know I cheated to my second death, but I can't escape the consequences. I haven't accomplish my plan yet, but why would I end with this?!

  "Stop crouching like that, Sooyoung. You're like a baby."

  What?

  I opened my eyes and saw the cyborg who almost killed me to death just stand there emotionlessly and no weapons morphed in her both arms. Then this gives me a big sigh, "You're a life-saver, Hyuna." I stood up and look at the cyborg, standing like a statue next to the other cyborg.

  I glared at the cyborg who just almost killed me, "I'm not done with you yet." I pointed her but she just look straight but expressionless. Hyuna chuckled, "They can be our bodyguards if you want." She suggest.

  "I prefer them to be just cyborgs." I denied her suggestion.

 

YOONA

  I still don't have any idea why I turn to be a clingy person to Seohyun. It's been two years since she accept me as a lover, but we didn't do something until now. She said we have to wait for the right time to make love, besides she's not ready yet, so I have to wait for her decision.

  Today, is our 2nd Anniversary of being together. Yet, I still don't know if she forgot about this day or not.

  "What? Are we talking about this again?" Seohyun looked to me in an obnoxious way while stirring her blue lemonade. I shook my head, "N-No, not about that." I answered. "Then why are you opening up that kind of topic?" She asked, "Um, hello? We've been two years together, do you remember anything?" 

  She sighed and lean on the chair like she's trying to recall a thing. "So?" I looked to her, "Hmm, I don't recall a thing today." She answered and took a sip on her blue lemonade. I groan and cupped my face, how could possibly forget our anniversary?

  "Why do you ask?" She said, then I looked away. "Erm, nothing." I got up and was going to walk to the restroom but Seohyun grabbed my arm, "Are you dissapointed because I might forgot our anniversary?" She smiled like a kid.

  "Oh, Seohyun." I groan again and get back to my seat, "I thought you forgot about it." I said. She chuckled, "How could I forget our anniversary, Yoong?" Then she took something inside her bag. I tried to sneak a peek but she gave me a glare saying don't peek.

  I just shrugged and sighed, "Here." Then she put a small but cute box on the table. "What's that?" I asked her with a scowl look, but she just smiled. "Just open it."

  I moved my hand to open the small box and opened it, in my surprise it was a necklace. Seohyun noticed my expression, "It's a couple necklace, Yoong." She smiled. "I don't know what I'm going to gift for our anniversary, so I just bought a couple necklace for us." She explained.

  "Oh, Seohyun." I groan again and get back to my seat, "I thought you forgot about it." I said. She chuckled, "How could I forget our anniversary, Yoong?" Then she took something inside her bag. I tried to sneak a peek but she gave me a glare saying don't peek.

  I just shrugged and sighed, "Here." Then she put a small but cute box on the table. "What's that?" I asked her with a scowl look, but she just smiled. "Just open it."

  I moved my hand to open the small box and opened it, in my surprise it was a necklace. Seohyun noticed my expression, "It's a couple necklace, Yoong." She smiled. "I don't know what I'm going to gift for our anniversary, so I just bought a couple necklace for us." She explained. 

   "Oh, Seohyun-ah." I called her like a baby, she chuckled, "Come on, wear the black one." She smiled. It was a winged couple necklace, so I wear the black wing pendant while Seohyun wear the white wing pendant. We were matched. Perfect match.

  I smiled, "Happy 2nd Anniversary, Hyunnie." I greeted. She giggled and holds my hand, "Happy 2nd Anniversary, Yoongie."

  I never felt having an anniversary with Seohyun, I never experienced this when Catharine and I have been in love for almost a century. But now, I clearly know that Seohyun is different than Catharine. Yes, they were both gifted but different personalities. I knew Seohyun's traits and manners that I never saw at Catharine before. Let's just say, Catharine is a sarcasm one and a respected vampire but has a kind heart, while Seohyun is an opposite of sarcasm and humble person that everyone knew.

  Wait a second, what am I comparing the two gifted? Ugh, nevermind.

  We got out of the coffee shop while our hands were holding each other, I look to her with a smile, "So, want to go somewhere?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, "Let's just take a walk to the park, shall we?"

  Then Seohyun's phone rang in her pocket, "Oh, hold a sec." She answered whose calling, "Hello?" And she eventually smiled. "Yeah, Secretary Kim, why?" She answered. Then her expression change from smile to surprised, "New trainees again? O-Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes. Bye!" Then she hung up.

  "Let's go to the SM building first, we have some trainees that we have to meet." She said, I just nodded. "Oh, okay."

  She studied my face and crossed her arms, "Are you dissapointed because our anniversary just interrupted by a call?" She asked with a grin. I scoffed, "Of course not!" I answered with a laugh, she just shrugged and grabbed my arm, "Let's go."

 

  "Why we have to come here in the office?" Stephanie's face went sarcasm while curling her jet black hair. "Try to be nice, Stephanie, okay?" Sunny answered, then the badass grin, "Pshh, piece of cake."

  We are all here in the CEO's office again, except Tiffany, she has a secret mission with Irene and Joy so Stephanie should pretend as Tiffany for a while. I turn my head to Seohyun, I can feel a scary atmosphere in her and her face is bright like a sunshine earlier but now it's like a darkest of the night.

  I pat lightly on Taeyeon's shoulder and she tilted her head with her brow's raised on me, "Do you know what's with Seohyun today?" I whispered throught her ears. Then she gaped and looked to me then whispers, "Seohyun and President Lee argued with something that makes her pissed off."

  "What?" I answered then Taeyeon just nodded, "Yeah, so that's why Seohyun's atmosphere is really scary than Jessica's." She reassured.

  "So don't make her pissed just a little of your guts for a while, maybe she doesn't like it when you give her a joke." She added, "Well, okay." I answered and turn my head to Seohyun. Before I could turn my head, she's glaring at me with a dagger look. Now her eyes were saying something: "I'm gonna kill you if you keep asking Taeyeon about me."

  I smiled nervously, "Come on, I just want to know why are you like this." I muttered and chuckled. I shouldn't agree to come with her here if her atmosphere is really killing me to death. Now I have to add my new rule in my notebook: Don't come with Seohyun in the place that makes her really pissed off, except for the rehearsal and meeting.

  Thankfully, Seohyun broke a glare to me when the secretary of the CEO went inside with five boys, "Sorry for waiting so long, girls." Secretary Kim smiled then she gestured the boys to seat on the vacant couch in front of us. "President Lee is currently on his schedule for the meeting, so I have to introduce you our new trainees here." She said.

  "Hi! My name's Choi Minho!" Said the tall man in the middle with a smile then bows, "I'm Onew, nice to meet you!" Then bows again. "My name is Taemin! The youngest!" He smiled gleefully like a kid, "The name's Key. The only Key in your heart." The other guy said, he winked at me, which makes me disgust. But I just smile and mave my hand a little to make Seohyun jealous.

  Taeyeon noticed my action then she elbowed me lightly, "Don't make her more pissed off." She reminded with a glare. I just smiled to her, but Taeyeon just rolled her eyes like whatever.

  "My name's Kim Jonghyun!" The last person beside of Key introduce with a bow.

  "Hi!" We greeted, "Ohh! I really wanna hug the small one there." Onew pointed Sunny, who stand beside Jessica. "She's really cute like a bunny." He added. Sunny's eyes widen, "You call me a bunny?" She asked while pointing to herself. Onew nodded.

  "Hello, noona. Nice to meet you." Key winked and bit his lip at me, "My name is Yoona, Im Yoona." Introduce myself and smiled again at him. "Oh, nice to meet you, Yoona." He greeted.

  I turn around and saw Seohyun's expression, she's now giving me a death glare and her eyes were starting to glow in red. Fortunately, Summer beside her, calms her down before she would do something. Then Summer looked to me with a dissaproving look, but I just smiled.

  I just want to know how she would act if she's jealous or teased. Now I know that I can't cheat with her because she's really going to kill me literally and mentally...

 

---

Yoona tried to teased Seohyun and now she is giving her a death wish. Hahaha!

Stay tuned guys!