17: Unexpected Attack

Living as a Vampire II

 

   Summer and Taeyeon are still inside of the coffee shop while it's raining very hard outside, "I guess Yoona and Seohyun are fighting again." The shorter woman said and took a sip of her hot chocolate. "Huh?" Summer don't get what Taeyeon said, "It means it's raining very hard and the thunder storms were striking again."

  "Why did you mention Yoona and Seohyun?" The taller woman asked, curiously. She grinned, "It was just an expression."

  "Expression?" Summer emphasize the last word she said, "Yoona's ability is lightning while Seohyun's ability is water, you get it?" she explained. Then the taller woman make an O-shape expression. "So... since we're stuck inside here, maybe we can talk about something." Summer started with a childish grin, then Taeyeon let out a groan. "I'm sleepy again."

  "I get sleepy when rainy days." she added and yawns.

  "Why don't you take a nap first? I'll wake you up when the rain stops." Summer uttered and took a sip of her hot chocolate, but Taeyeon shook her head. "Nah, I'm just wasting my time with you." she answered. "One time, you told me that you're allergic to peanuts." Summer said, making the short woman looked to her, "Why?"

  "Are you really allergic to that?" the taller woman asked. But Taeyeon just gave her a shrug. "I was a human back then, but I don't know if I'm still allergic to it." she answered, Summer grinned childishly to her. "Well, let's try to find out if you are still allergic to peanuts." Then she called a waiter and ordered choco-nut cake for two which makes Taeyeon felt a bit nervous.

  Is she really going to test me to eat nuts? Taeyeon thought then she bit her lower lip, What if I vomit it? What if my allergies is still there? What if... her thoughts were interrupted when the waiter served the two choco-nut cakes in front of them. The taller woman looked to her and gave a challenging smile, "So, Taeyeon, are you ready?"

  "C-Can I go to the restroom?" Taeyeon excused but Summer didn't let her go, "Oh Taeyeon, let's just see if you still allergic to it." she chuckled. Then the older woman get a fork and took a small slice of a cake with nuts, her hand was trembling then she gulped. This is really crazy. The older woman thought. She took a deep breath then closed her eyes and ate a slice of it.

  Then a salty taste of cake came inside and she tried not to vomit it out, she looked to Summer who is enjoying eating the cake. Damn! It still in there! Taeyeon thought and trying her best not to vomit it out, "You better swallow it quickly if you want." Summer adviced, still chewing the cake in . Then Taeyeon swallowed it quickly and sighed, "I told you, it still in there!" she said to the taller woman.

  Summer laughed, "Even vampires can have allergies." she uttered while laughing so hard. Taeyeon shuts her quickly, "Be quiet, Shikshin!" she whispered. "Sorry." Summer apologized with a peace sign, then the older woman rolled her eyes. "Whatever, take my cake if you want more." she shove her hand on the plate and placed it in front of the taller woman. "Yay!" Summer cheered and ate Taeyeon's cake.

  "Where did you inherit that kind of allergy with peanuts?" Summer asked, "From my father." she answered and took a sip of her hot chocolate. "My sister has no allergies, sometimes she can eat what she wants." she added.

  "Were you really sisters in blood, Taeyeon? You don't look alike with each other." Summer commented, "Hyoyeon is my step-sister, six months younger than me. My mother died when I was just two months old, then my father fell in love again... with the woman who babysits me when I was just a baby. They fell in love with each other and gave birth to a child, and that they named her Hyoyeon." Taeyeon told her with a bored look.

  "When you were kids then, did you fight over a thing?" Summer asked, then Taeyeon nodded, "We never fight over a small thing." she answered, "We are in a middle-class family, so everytime my father brought something to us, we shared over it. We don't like fighting over a thing because it is not what ladies do that time."

  "We were a happy family then, but something happened..." Taeyeon looked down after she taught that. "What happened, Taeyeon?"

  She took a deep breath, "They were killed, they offered their bloods to the hungry bloodsuckers that time." Her voice went cold. "They were foolish... and stupid." she added, "We should have just run away, but if we do that method, me and Hyoyeon are in danger."

  "Father hid us somewhere that vampires can't sense us so that we may out of trouble." She said. "After that, me and Hyoyeon lived as poor kids on the street, no money, we steal foods and lived in a place where no vampires can see us at night. Thankfully, we survived."

  "When we grow up, I worked as a maid in the vampires mansion while Hyoyeon worked as a clerk in a shop. We promised that we will grow old and never be turn by them." Then she grinned, "Then our fate didn't allow us to grow old." and looked to Summer with a red glowing eyes. "The night we were attacked by a bloodsucker who still hunting us down after he killed our parents, I fought that ing demon before he could touch my sister."

  "I thought it was my end, I thought Hyoyeon escaped after that, but..." she leaned her body on the chair and her eyes went back into dark brown, "We were in the pit of our fear, we are afraid of being turned."

  "Who turned you, Taeyeon?" Summer asked, she simply shrugged, "I don't have any idea about that."

  "Even you? You don't know who turned you?" The taller woman looked to her curiously, "Uh huh, I don't know." said the shorter woman. Summer sighed and cupped her face by a hand, "You guys are killing me." She wants to know more about them, of course. "Actually, I have an offspring."

  Summer almost spit the hot chocolate when she heard what she said, "W-What?" The older vampire smiled, "Not actually a child but, I turned her."

  "It was Seohyun, right?"

  "What? How did you know?" Taeyeon asked. "She told me the first time I knew you weren't humans, you turn her two years ago." Summer said, "So, why did you say your offspring is Seohyun?"

  "If vampires turned a human into one of them, they consider it as their offspring based of what she turned into." The short woman. "Ohh, now I know." Summer smiles.

  Then Taeyeon looked outside the window and saw the rain stopped, "Hey, we have to go back now." The two woman got up from the chair and went outside. Taeyeon stretched her arms like she just woke up from the long sleep, Summer looked to her with a oblivious look, "You were sometimes weird, Taeyeon." Then they laugh and went back to HQ.

~~

  "Hey, Seohyun. I'm sorry for pising you off. Please forgive me."

  Yoona was trying to contact Seohyun but she used voice mail to her, she is on her way back to the Headquarters to deliver the files of the new fugitive named Black Swan. She sighed and ruffled her own hair, "Why did I pissed her off? Argh! Stupid Yoona!" She muttered to herself.

  Then her phone vibrated again, she answered quickly, "Hello?" She greeted. "Hey, Deer-face! Still didn't forgive by the kid?" It was Stephanie, "How did you know? Wait, why do you have her phone?" Yoona asked in a demanding tone.

  Stephanie laughed, "I'm sorry, Deer-face. The kid and I switched phones." She said making Yoona gasped, "WHAT?" Then the badass chuckled. "You better change your speed dial, Deer-face."

  "Oh, and uhh... the kid is waiting for you here in the HQ." Then she hanged up.

  Then Yoona's expression went surprised, Really? She thought. Then she started to run but she stopped in a half-way when she heard...

  Target Locked.

  "Wha--"

  She didn't finished her words when she quickly dodged the laser thingy shoot to her, then she saw two figures behind her, blue glowing eyes looking at her direction. "Okay, joke's over. Who are you guys?" She said to the two figures but they didn't answer.

  Suddenly, one cyborg appeared in front of her and was going to punch her but Yoona halted it by her left hand and punched her in the abdomen, in her surprise, instead of the cyborg groan in pain. "Ahh! !" Yoona kicked her away, her right fist hurt after she punched the girl in the abdomen.

  "What on earth? Whoa!?" She quickly dodged again when another cyborg shoots a blaster on her, Yoona hid on the platform trying to analyzed the situation. "If they weren't humans nor vampires, then they are..." She stopped when she saw two cyborgs found her with a blue glowing eyes, "Robots?"

  Activating Combat Mode.

  "What the heck?!" Yoona gasped as she saw the two robots morphed their hands into a swords and drills, "I guess I have no choice." She whispered and ready to fight them. Then the two robots charged to attack her, as well as Yoona. One cyborgs slashed a sword on her, then Yoona dodged again but it didn't avoid to have a cut on her sleeve.

  Then one cyborg shoot a blaster towards her, Yoona didn't noticed it because she's busy fighting the other one so she fell on the ground. "What are you guys doing this?" Yoona asked them but they didn't answer, then she finally used her ability, she create a plasma bolt and shoot the one cyborg.

  "That's for shooting me!" Then she shoot another cyborg, "That's for surprising me today!" Then she got up and srpouted her big wings to get away but a strong hand tackled her foot and smashed her very hard. "Argh!" Yoona groaned in pain and trying to get up.

  Then another cyborg strangled her and her arm morphed into a gun then pointed to her, "What... the heck i-is this?" Yoona asked stutteredly.

  Eliminating Target.

  "No..." Yoona uttered before she lost her consciousness...

  Someone throws a smoke bomb in front of the two cyborgs and someone smacked down the cyborg who holds the unconscious Yoona. "My apologies, es. She's my prey." Said the woman who wear a black hood with a black mask and carries the body of Yoona and escaped like wolf who just found a prey.

  The masked woman jumped through the rooftops to avoid getting caught by the two cyborgs, while running away she looked on the face of the unconscious Yoona, she smiled in victory behind her mask.

  Then the masked woman put her on empty alley far away from the cyborgs, something fell on her feet and she picked it up and saw the files about the new fugitive. She chuckled, "Well, well, well..." She flipped a page and read the file. "...they must be hunting me down now."

  She looked to Yoona who is still unconscious, she knelt and tuck her hair on her ear, the masked woman smiled again.

  "Until we meet again, Im Yoona..."

  Then she left...

 

---

Who is she?

Okay, I just got an update in one day. I'm so happy that my brain is functioning again. Bwahaha! And about the cyborg thingy, I don't know if you imagine what cyborgs they are I'll give you a hint:

It's just an armor for the cyborgs when they are in combat mode, like this batsuit. Hahaha!

Well that's all guys, stay tuned!