11: Siblings

Living as a Vampire II

JESSICA

  "Big Sis!" Krystal suddenly hugged me from behind. "What again?" I asked, "Do you know Leo?" She said.

  I just shook my head, "Why?" She smiled. "You know, Leo is a Jung." Then she giggled, I sighed, "Stop making jokes, I'm not on the mood." I answered and pulled away from her. "You're always not on the mood." Then she pouted.

  My phone vibrated inside my pocket and I get it and answered, "Jessica Jung speaking..."

  "Hey, Jessi! Wanna go to the coffee shop? Their selling a new frappe!" It was Tiffany, "I'm sorry, Fany. I'm a bit busy right now, maybe next time." I answered. Then I heard her groan, "Okay, we'll see you in the bed." She hung up. She'll torture me again later. I turn my head on Krystal, "Hey, we'll talk later." I said and then she smiled.

  I headed to the laboratory where Dr. Park is, as I went inside she is sitting in her swiveling chair in front of her desk. As she saw me, she smiled, "Good to see you here, Miss Jung." She greeted and removed her glasses. "Suzy said you want to see me." I said.

  "Oh, yeah." She stood up and gets the papers beside her, then she gave it to me. "What is this?" I asked her while holding the papers, "You said you want to know about something, so I give you this." She answered. "About Jung Taekwoon, who is he?" I looked at her.

  "Jung Taekwoon, huh?" Then she walked towards the cabinet and get something, "Jung Taekwoon is Leo from the notorious gang called VIXX." She answered. "He told me something that is really weird." She showed a weird bracelet that is engraved in it.

  "He is still looking for his siblings even it's been a long time." Dr. Park said and handed me the weird bracelet, "Krystal told me you two are orphans."

  I just nodded, then she smiled again. "You don't know your parents either, right? Take that bracelet and figure out something that is really interesting." That makes my eyes looked to her again.

  "Why are you telling me this, Sandara?" I asked her. She smirked, "Leo and I are close with each other, he told me to give you that bracelet."

  "Wait, don't tell me, Leo had a crush on me?" I reassure but she chuckled and patted my shoulder, "You better figure it out before you know, Sica." Then she started to walk. Wait a second...

  "How did you know my old nickname?"

  She stopped and turn around with a smile, "Krystal told me that too." 

  

  "Mother! Father! Where are you going?"

  "Son, you have to drag your sisters out of our house."

  I peeked out of the door and saw my parents and my big brother. "You have to take care of them, you have to be a man now." Father told him, then a loud stud coming from the front door. "Quick, you have to carry them out of this place." 

  "Jessica?"

  I gasped as my big brother called my name, "Are you listening to our conversation?" He asked then I nodded. Then he smiled, "You know, we have to play something."

  "What game, big brother?" I asked.

  "We will play hide-and-seek with Krystal." He answered, that make me smile, "Oh! Hide-and-Seek! I love that game!" I cheered.

  "Okay, Mother and Father will find us while me, you and Baby Krystal are going to hide somewhere." He said, then I nodded. "Okay!"

 

  I gasped and opened my eyes at the same time, I sat up from the bed while holding the blanket sheets on my chest. I realized that I am and Tiffany was beside me, still sleeping. We just did something again, that's why. I groaned as I remember something, something odd and familiar.

  "Jessi..." Tiffany muttered, "Hm?"

  She slowly opened her eyes, "Don't leave me here." She whispered. I sighed and hold her hand, "I'll be right back, Fany." Then I got up and walked toward the walk-in closet while still covering my body with a blanket sheet. I headed to the bathroom to wear clothes.

  As I got out pf the bathroom, Tiffany sat up on the bed and staring at me while covering her body with the blanket sheet. "You said you will be back." She said, I walked closer to her. "I'll be back, Fany. It'll be quick." Then I gave her a quick kiss, and get my ice dagger above the cabinet.

  I glance one last time to her before I open the door, "Before I get back here, you wear clothes, okay?" I didn't wait for her response and walked out of the room.

  I closed the door without a click or a sound and looked around, then I hanger-on my ice dagger on my right thigh. Just now, I saw a shadow walking on the left side so I followed it very slowly like a cat. I shoved my hand on the handle of the dagger while following the shadow.

  It's already in the middle of the night but why there are still walking around this late? And I forgot tell something that I am the leader of the 9th Division of Patrol group along with Yuri, I can walk around the sector even it was late.

  Then the shadow dissapeared and that make me stop, I suddenly heard a footstep coming to me so I quickly hide on the platform and uncapped my dagger on my thigh. As the footstep is coming closer towards me, then I showed up and pointed my dagger on the neck.

  "This is the 9th Division Patroller, why are you still walking around-- Krystal?!"

  She smiled, "Hey, Big Sis. Found you!" and greeted. I put my dagger down, "What the hell are you doing here? It's late!" I asked her furiously. "Whoa, Big Sis. I thought we're playing Hide-and-Seek."

  I scowled at her, "W-What? Hide-and-Seek? Are you still thinking this is just a ing game?" I said.

  "Big Sis, you have to know this but... something is really odd and familiar with Leo." She uttered, "What do you mean?" I asked her. "One time, I sneak out in the administration office while you were in the briefing room and I just found the files of Jung Taekwoon, also known as..."

  "Leo, I know. But what the hell did you sneak out inside the office?" I said.

  She just shrugged, "I don't know, because my guts can't hold any longer?" She answered with a goofy grin. "You little miss rascal!" I smacked her nape, "Ow! Why you have to do that?" She glared at me while massaging her nape. "That's for your guts, little miss rascal."

  Then we just heard the gate opened suddenly, and we run to it. As we saw the guy who just opened the gate, it was him. "Jung Leo." I muttered, then we walked out and the gate slowly closing again.

  "We have to follow that guy." I told Krystal, then she nodded and we run fast before the gate will completely closed. As we get closer to the gate, "Slide!" I gestured and we both slide beneath the closing gate, then a loud sound came from the gate. It was completely closed.

  "We made it out, Big Sis." She smiled triumphantly, I just smirked. "Not yet, we have to find out what he's up to." 

 

  "Why are we following him?" Krystal asked me.

  "You said something is odd and familiar with him, so we have to figure out who is he." I explained and we are still following the shadow of Leo, as we stepped in the next street I quickly hide along with Krystal. Then I gestured my sister to be quiet and I started listening what they were talking about.

  "Sooyoung and Hyuna joined forces against the Black Blood Society, we have to help them destroy that Headquarters so that we can release the Crowley Brothers from the cage."

  "We have to, bro."

  "We'll have to discuss this tomorrow, and it's getting late."

  "Yeah, we have to go."

  "I'll go somewhere, I will catch up with you."

  "You better be careful, Leo."

  "Thanks, Hongbin. See ya."

  Then I heard they walked away, "Come on, you can show yourselves now. They're gone." I froze in my position while Krystal gasped and shut by her two hands. Did he just know we are here?

  "Come on, I won't hurt you." He called out.

  "Maybe we should--" krystal said but I interrupt her, "No, you stay here." Then I showed up and looked to him in a cold way.

  "So, you must be Jessica?" He smiled and just ignore my stare, I uncapped my dagger. "Who are you, Jung Taekwoon?" I asked him while walking closer to him.

  He smirked, "Well, let me introduce myself. I am Jung Taekwoon and--"

  "I'm not asking for your name, I'm asking for who you really are." I interrupt him, then I took out something in my pocket. "And what's the meaning of this? Why you have this bracelet?" I showed him the weird bracelet that engraved in our surname, Jung.

  "You know that bracelet, Jessica. Do you still remember something from it?" He asked, "I asked you first, Leo. So answer my ing question!" I raised my voice. Then he sighed, "That bracelet, it was my gift to you when you're 5th birthday, Jessica."

  I gasped and my anger boiled inside me, "Why did you come back?" I whispered.

  "Jessica..."

  "Why? Big Brother?"

  I gripped my dagger tightly, "Why did you leave us?" I can't control myself and burst in tears. "Jessica, I'm sorry. I have to..." He didn't finished his words as I throw the dagger to him, then he defend himself and I quickly run to him and punched him in the stomach very hard.

  "Why?!" He fell down and I lunged at him then punched him in the cheekbone.

  "Why the did you came back?!" I yelled and kept punching his face. "I wished that you never come back! I wished that you are dead!" I don't care if his face has been smashed by a dozens of punches.

  "I hate you! I hate you, Big Brother!" Then I raised my dagger and was going to kill him in the spot. "Jessica, don't."

  "Big Sis, no!" Krystal came and grabbed my arms, "Let me go!" I was moving away from my big brother. "Stop, Big Sis. Leo is our older brother, so stop." I looked to her, "You don't know about him, Krystal. You were just an 8 months old before he leaves us in the orphanage."

  Krystal looked to him like she can't believe what is happening, "I thought we were playing hide-and-seek then, but he leaves us and never came back." I reverted my eyes on him, "I thought it is still a game we used to play since we are kids, but you planned everything to leave us."

  "Look, I never wanted to leave you." He answered, "Yes, you do. You can't fool me with your excuses again, Big Brother." I denied. He was going to walk closer to us but I pointed my dagger to him, "Don't ever ger close to us, or else I'm not going to doubt to kill you."

  Then his eyes looked to Krystal, "Krystal, do you remember me?" He asked her. But no words and gestures came out of her, "She won't remember everything about you, Big Brother. She was just a baby when you left." I said.

  "I had one wish for you, Big Brother..." I said and showed him the bracelet again, "I wish you never ever get close to us, again." Then I throw the bracelet on the ground. His eyes widen and looked to me, "Jessica, why are you doing this?"

  I scoffed, "That's for leaving us, and we're going to leave you behind too." then grabbed Krystal's arm and pulled her away from our older brother, leaving him behind.

  I know it's hard to know that my big brother is still alive after all of this.

  I really hate him...

 

---

Okay, I just write about the Jung Siblings.

wait for my next update!