23: The Game Had Just Begun

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

  In a span of one week, everything is a bit changed, Jessica is still in coma, the twins were still searching for Krystal, Summer is a bit gloomy these few days so Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny always get along with her and I kinda bit busy in the SM Building, Taeyeon and I were helping the group of all boys. The secretary already introduce them to us. You know Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Key and Onew? Well, me and Taeyeon were going to train them to dance and sing.

  Yoona wasn't around with me because she has a new task to do this day, but I'm looking forward to Jonghyun, he's a fast learner and good at singing. Taeyeon said he is the leader of the group so I need to look forward to him because he must lead s in a good way as possible, perhaps, he looks like he can handle them.

  "Noona, what's your full name by the way?" Jonghyun suddenly asked making me look to him, "Hm?" I respond. He smiled, "Everyone called you as Seohyun but I never know your full name actually." He added. "Oh." I chuckled then I continue writing, "Seohyun wasn't my real name, but Seo is my surname, my full name is Seo Joohyun." I explained.

  "Well, why they didn't call you as Joohyun?" He asked.

  "Because I'm not used of calling my name as Joohyun, so I nicknamed myself as Seohyun instead." I smiled and finished the lyrics I wrote for him, "Here," I gave him the lyrics and studied it, "How can you write a song so quick, noona?" He asked. "I already know what I will write before I write it down in the paper, so please sing it properly." I got up from the chair and get my sling bag. "I'll get some refreshments, you want some drinks?" I said.

  "Just an orange juice, noona. Thanks." He answered with a smile, "Okay. When I get back here, make sure you sing it correctly." I said then I walked out of the studio and buy some refreshments.

  That Jonghyun was going to be my hoobae when they debuted, he reminds me of my little brother. I'm sure his happy with mom and dad now, I pray that they will guide me in my daily life. I'm the last Seo of the family but I'm not the human Seohyun anymore, I'm already dead since I died in a car accident.

  I have no contacts with my relatives because they know I am already dead, but I'm in the middle of life and dead. I am destined to be the second gifted, Taeyeon wants me to be the leader but just because I'm the second gifted, does it mean I'm going to be the leader. I refuse what Taeyeon wants me to be, she is the one that can handle us, for many centuries she handled them to find me, she stand as their leader. I have changed, but I can't be the leader, I'm not ready to be the leader.

  As I went out of the building, I walked to the store near the building and bought refreshments for my hoobae and me. I also bought foods inside the store so in case he is hungry. I bought two cans of tomato juice for me and Taeyeon while a bottle of orange juice for Jonghyun, as I got the drinks I heard something very interesting on the TV.

  "Earlier this morning, two bodies of headless men found in a Myeongdeong District, they say they were murdered by some psychos strolling down the streets at night. The two bodies were recognized quickly, the police already called the relatives of the two victims. In the statement of Police Officer Jung, it must be an animal attack or people who were insanes did this to the two victims..."

  That wasn't normal. Animal attack? There's no other animals walking in the streets except dogs and cats, people must've been blind to see the truth about us. How ridiculous. But I'm not saying that I'm one of the killer, I'm just saying that they don't believe in any kinds of monsters. But I suddenly think of Sooyoung and Hyuna, they are the only ones that I could suspect for it but I'm not sure.

  What are they doing now? Hongbin, one of the spies along with Leo said they were planning to make a move soon. How long is the word soon? Why she didn't showed up to get Summer?

  Too many questions echoing inside my head so I shake it off a bit not to think I'm still waiting for her next move, but I'm still waiting to come back again. I'm still waiting for the time that she will understand all of this. Am I the only one waiting for her return to our family? Maybe not, Yoona, Tiffany and Sunny were hoping that she will come back to us. But most of them were going to torture her to death because of what she did to Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

  I got out from the store with all I bought for my friends and walked inside the building again, "Seohyun-ah!" I heard a familiar voice coming behind me, I turn around and saw Summer with a smile. "Hey, why are you here?" I greeted, "President Lee assigned me to train Taemin and Minho."

  "Really?" then she nodded, "Yeah." I smiled and grabbed her arm. "Let's go, I'm heading to the practice room too." then we headed to the third floor.

 

  After we trained the boys, Taeyeon, Summer and I were walking home and it was almost 9 PM. It's good that two vampires were walking along with Summer, in case the enemy showed up we will defend Summer from them. 

 "I'm hungry." she pouted.

  Taeyeon and I looked to her, "Again?" we asked in unison. "Hey, I didn't ate lunch earlier." She reasoned, "Why? You should at lunch before you go." I said. "Nah, I'm really late that time so I quickly went to the SM building as fast as possible." She answered and smiled. "We're not like you Summer, so don't imitate us. We only need blood, but not food anymore." Taeyeon said.

  "I know but, I'm really hungry." she said and holds her tummy. I winced at Taeyeon, "Should we--"

  "Nu uh, we're going to eat dinner at HQ." Taeyeon answered and continue to walk, Summer pouted which makes me smile and patted her head, "Don't worry, Summer. We're almost there." I said. 

  "Hey, Seohyun." Summer called me out, "Hm?" I tilted my head a bit to her.

  "Can you tell me about... Choi Sooyoung?"

  Taeyeon and I stopped in the midway as I Summer wants to talk about her body double, why she wants to talk about her? Taeyeon looked to me in a shocked way but I just stay calm. "You know guys, something's bugging me about her. I really want to know about her." she said. Since she's her body double, I gave in. I turned to her and smiled again, that's what makes Taeyeon confused.

  "She looks like you, too, Summer." I answered.

  "Aside from that, Seohyun. There's something I really want to know about her, I may not know her but you guys know who she was. So that I might understand why she is doing this to us, and to me also." Summer said, the moment she said that words, I felt something heavy in my chest. "Sooyoung is... one of our devoted and trustworthy sister." Taeyeon answered, regret and loss was all over her face. I felt the same way as Taeyeon.

  "But what happened to her?" Summer asked.

  "They lied to me!"

  I gasped as I heard a familiar voice coming in front of us. I heard clacking sounds of her heels and stepped under the street light. As her face shown in the dark, I was terrified, has a stain of blood and it is still fresh. Behind her, is Hyuna and CL grining wickedly at us. Sooyoung the remaining blood from , "I just finish my dinner, Seohyun." she said .

  "Taeyeon, get Summer out of here. I'll can handle this." I ordered Taeyeon to get her out of here, I took my dual katana from my bag. "Summer, let's go-- Argh!" I heard a loud thud coming from behind, "Taeyeon!" Summer cried out as she saw Taeyeon pinned by another person against the wall. "D-Damn! Why this girl is so strong?!" Taeyeon can't move her body.

  Sooyoung laughed and walked towards us, "Now's the time to retrieve my other self, Seohyun. Why don't you give it to me?" she said. I pointed my katana at her, "I will not let you hurt her, Sooyoung. So stay back!" I said, "We all know that Summer is not really an ordinary human, dear little gifted." Hyuna spoke with a smirk.

  "Look what will happen when she throws her a fireball." She said then Sooyoung summoned a fireball and immediately throw it to Summer, I was going to protect Summer but Hyuna tackled my arm and whispered, "Just look." Summer cringed as the fireball hit her, "SUMMER!" Taeyeon and I shouted in unison.

  In my surprise, she didn't get any burns and wounds, "What?" Summer's left eye is glowing gold again. That makes Sooyoung grin, "You see, Seohyun. Fires, explosions and flames won't hurt her." Sooyoung said and stopped in front of her, "But... she can absorb all of it to gain power." Summer's body shivers as she's in front of Sooyoung.

  "Your left eye, Sooyoung, is the pair of my right eye. It's the heart of your power, and you're starting to get ready." Sooyoung told her and touched her strands of her hair, "Don't touch her, you witch!" Taeyeon yelled, making Sooyoung glared at her. "Do you want to get burns again? Last time I wasn't finish burning you to death if your little brat sister didn't stop me!" She threatened.

  "She would be dangerous if you keep her in the BBS," CL said, "Sandara already know what will happen if you keep her to your hideout."

  "What?"

  CL noticed my expression, "She will caused destruction to your community, it's not a good thing to hide her in a safe place or else she will be the one who will ruin us all." she continued. "So, she didn't told you, right?" What's the reason to all of this? Why is she saying that Summer will cause destruction to us?

  "Summer," Sooyoung looked to her again with a grin, "...is my grandniece."

  "My older sister, Choi Soojin is your grandmother, am I right?" She grabbed Summer's arm, "H-How do you know my grandmother?" she looked directly to Sooyoung. "No one ever knows my grandmother." she muttered. She chuckled and took something in her neck and I heard a snap, "This necklace..." she showed it to her. "...is really mine, she gave me this when I was 20 years old but she gave it back and run away without a trace." It was her blood pendant.

  "You're lying, Sooyoung!" I said to her, "If I'm lying, I have no interest to get her and none of this would have happen." she answered.

  Summer can't believe of what she heard, she just glued in her position in front of her, then Sooyoung grabbed her arm and smiled. "Come with me." Then she started to fade along with her, "No... No! Summer!" Taeyeon and I was going to get Summer but they're already gone, even Hyuna and CL.

  "DAMN IT!" I shouted in frustration as I plunged one katana on the ground, "DAMN IT, SOOYOUNG! DAMN IT!" I kept shouting in anger. I've never been angry like this before, I just lose Summer from the one who wants her. "I should have known she will came out so soon!" I can't control myself, I'm just letting out the inner self inside of me.

  "Seohyun, calm down. Ever--" Taeyeon was trying to calm me down but I glared at her with my bloody red eyes, "Why should I calm down, Taeyeon?! I just lose Summer from Sooyoung! Now, she's ready to kill her!" I yelled and punched the wall very hard that it almost run through it. "Listen, we have to find a way to find Summer. Sooyoung was not going to kill her immediately, that's for sure." Taeyeon said.

  "Now she got what she wants, the game had just begun."

  I looked up and saw Yoona, with a dissapointing look. "What do you mean?" Then she looked away and bit her lip.

  "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about this."

  That's when my fists clenched tightly, and I started to hate her...

 

---

Oh no! Sooyoung got Summer!

This is getting to be really exciting!

Well, stay tuned!