40: Epilogue

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

  "1, 2, 3... Cheers!"

  We raised our wine glasses and say, "For the new beginning!" in unison. "I can't believe we've just debuted!" Hyoyeon said, unbelievably surprised, "Yeah. All of us can't believe it." Sooyoung agreed.

  Kid Hyoyeon came just in time with Stephanie, "Congratulations eonnie!" She greeted us with a box of chocolates. "Oh, thank you, Hyo!" I said and hugged her, then I looked to Stephanie with a slight smile on her face. "Did you registered Hyoyeon's birth certificate?" I asked her, she smirked, "Just call her Hyojeon," then she handed me her birth certificate.

  "Since we have two Hyoyeons, I changed her name as Kim Hyojeon-- if anyone hesitates to call that name, call her Hyo for short." She explained. I finished reading the certificate and gave it back to her, "Well, thank you." I smiled.

  "Don't mention it. I've gotta ask Taengoo for a date since you all debuted." Stephanie winked and walked to Taeyeon.

  I chuckled and tilted my head to Yoona, who's talking with Sooyoung. "Aren't you going to tell Summer about this?" Yoona asked the taller woman, "Nah, I'll tell her about this someday." she answered. Yoona looked to me, "Yah, Seohyun-ah! Come here!" she said and pulled my arm closer to her, "Don't be such a loner there." Now she's cuddling me.

  Sooyoung grin, "You two are always be the cutest couple." She commented, then she turned to Sunny, who's eating dumplings alone. "Speaking of couple," Sooyoung smiled, "We're official." 

  Yoona and I blinked our eyes as we glance at Sunny, "You mean..." we said in unison. "You were a couple now?" The taller woman nodded gleefully without removing her smile, "That's right, and I'm going to ask her a date tomorrow." she said.

  "Aww! Congratulations, Sooyoung!" We hugged her, the others looked to us in a confusing way. "What's with the congratulations?" Tiffany asked while clinging herself with Jessica's arm, "Yeah, you have your own party there." Yuri added. "Sooyoung eonnie and Sunny eonnie were now a couple!" Kid Hyoyeon came out and announced, making Sunny shuts the kid's mouth.

  "I-It's not true, guys! She's just kidding!" Sunny denied but already obvious because of the reddish effect in her both cheeks.

  "Really? Why didn't you tell us?" Hyoyeon starts to ask her, "Because she's so shy to tell us, that's all." Stephanie said. "Since when did you become a couple?" Taeyeon asked, "Two years ago." Sooyoung walked in with a smile then touched Sunny's shoulder.

  Yuri giggled, "Another official couple, spotted." she said.

  "Hyoyeon eonnie! Let's make some kimbap, please?" 9-year-old Hyo asked her vampire self. Hyoyeon smiled and ruffled the girl's hair, "Okay, let's go." they went to the kitchen to make some more kimbap.

  Then the doorbell rings, then Taeyeon opens the door...

  "Congratulations, Taeyeon!" Krystal greeted with a hug.

  Luna, Sulli, Victoria and Amber brought some gifts and foods, like a thanksgiving party. "Yah! Jung Soojung, you're not greeting your Big Sis!" Tiffany called her, "Oh, sorry!" Krystal ran to the two and hug them. "Congratulations for your debut! Tiffany and Big Sis!" she greeted. Few seconds, she pulled away from the two, "Big Sis, since you've got a lot of better now. I think... you're in a right time to forgive him."

  Jessica looked to her little sister's eyes, "Forgive who?" she asked. Krystal smiles and turns her head to the opened door, a man walked inside with a gift. "You?" That's what I heard from Jessica before her eyebrows twitched at Leo, "Jessica."

  We all went silent as Leo walked closer to her sister, "I know you're still angry with me for leaving you two long ago," Leo started but Jessica is just glaring at him without a word. "But, this maybe, the right time to be good with each other as siblings." He hesitatedly touch Jessica's shoulder, "We can't change back the past, Jessica. All that I've done was in the past. Right now, I will never leave you with Krystal. Never again."

  "Please, Jessica. Please forgive me." He begged then touches her both hands, his eyes are full of sincerity, he is telling the truth.

  Jessica looked away, "What's done is done, Brother." she finally speak. "Past is all in the past. But I'm still hanging on with that, the time you left us." She removed her hands from him, "Since you said so that you'll never leave us again..." then she glanced at Krystal and glanced back to his brother. "I will forgive you, just prove us, right now."

  He smiled and Jessica hugged him for the first time, "I'm sorry for being so harsh on you, Brother. I just can't control myself from beating you." and for the first time... Jessica cried.

  Krystal walked closer and hugged them, "Mission accomplished." she giggled.

  Another doorbell rings again, this time, I opened the door. 

  "Hi! Noona! Congratulations!" Jonghyun greeted with a gift too. "Thank you, Jonghyun. Where's Minho and the others?" I asked.

  Minho was pushed by someone and smiled at me, "We're here, n-noona!" I think he's nervous. "Hey! Taemin, don't push me!" Onew hollered as all of the boys came.

  "Can we go inside?" Taemin asked, I smiled and nod. "Of course! Come in." I let them in, "Oh, Choi Minho!" Sooyoung greeted to Minho. "You've finally came, you want some foods?" She pulled Minho to the table.

  "Where's Yoona noona?" Key looked around and finds Yoona.

  "Boo!" Yoona surprised him and laughed, "How's my favorite hoobae doing?" She's trying to make me jealous. But does she think I'll get jealous with her again? I smirked and glamced at Jonghyun, "How's your vocals? Does it sounds good?" I asked him.

  He smiled, "Yeah, noona." Then he sings a little. I was amazed, "Wow, you had a good voice. You'll going to have a good group along with them." I laughed. Then he took something out from his pocket, "You know, noona? I kinda bit nervous to give you this but I'm sure you're going to love it." he showed a small box and gave it to me.

  "What is this before I open it?" I asked him, but he smiled and shrugged. "Just open it, I don't want to spoil it." he answered. I opened the box and saw a Sgt. Keroro bracelet, "Wow, it's beautiful!" then I looked to him. "Where did you bought this?" I asked him, "I, uhh... I bought it from Jeonju, it's been a long time and I don't know where did I bought it." he answered, half-honest.

  I smiled and wear the bracelet, "Thank you, Jonghyun." I thanked him. "Goodluck for your journey to fame, noona." He bid a good luck for me.

  "Hey, guys! Let's take a picture!" Amber said, gather us up in the living room.

  We all went to the living room: Jonghyun's group, Victoria and her friends, The Jung Siblings, Hwang Twins, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon along with Hyo, Sooyoung and Sunny, Yuri, Yoona and me. Amber placed the DSLR in front of us, and click the time count to five. "Five second, guys!" Amber quickly ran beside Luna, "Say cheeze!"

 

  Click

 

~~

 

  "Later on, ten beautiful ladies gathered together as one. That's all they wanted to be, a one big happy family."

  The Black Swan finished reading and closed the book while she and Vivian are at the top of the skyscraper, watching the girls celebrating their debut. "Seems like they are on their way to fame." Vivian commented as she looked to them, Black Swan smirked behind the mask and hid the book she's reading. "They just have to fulfill their dreams to be, Vivian. I can't force them to stop, it's their own choice, anyways."

  Vivian smirked about her answer, "And how long would you hide in the shadows, hm?"

  She removed her hood and phantom mask from her head, revealing her blonde wavy hair and her ageless face that didn't rot for a long time. "Right now, Vivian. Right now." she answered, "I knew you'll remove that dull mask of yours." Vivian said. "It's not a dull mask, Vivian. It's a reward." she answered.

  "Reward? Reward for killing one of Hyuna's brutal assassin? How arrogant." She said.

  "I just remove this to breathe some fresh air, nothing more." Black Swan answered, making the doe eyed woman laugh, "I thought you are not going to remove it forever."

  "How rude of you, Vivian Lim." she commented to her. Vivian sighs and looks at the starless night sky, "Welcome to the world of ignorance..." then she looked to her partner, "Ms. Catharine Annaliza de Azul."

  Catharine smiles, "I was hoping you'd say my full name."

  She shrugged, "Well, I like mentioning full names." then she walked closer to her. "How could possible that a Catharine de Azul survived in a heart stabbed long ago?" she asked.

  "Vampires can't kill by stabbing its heart, but beheading and burning them. Stake in the heart can only hibernate it for a decade." Catharine explained then she glanced at Seohyun who's talking with Yoona through the window, "So that's why I've been buried under the grave for ten years." she added. "Being a vampire would be very hard for you, Catharine. Thirst and hunt for blood; that's all you can do." Vivian said.

  "I'm not here for hunting blood, Vivian. I also have missions to accomplish by myself." Catharine answered while looking at her with her crimson orbs.

  "Don't just do it by yourself. Sometimes, you need help from me." Vivian looked to the night sky again, "Are you always looking at the sky, Vivian?" The gifted ask her. "Because its beautiful and gorgeous, like I've been in love with it." she answered, "You haven't changed, old friend. Still the same woman who wants to be an astronomer someday." Catharine commented.

  "You can't stop me from dreaming that time, but I suppose I'll be better to become an immortal hybrid." Vivian said then paced back to where she sat a while ago. "Perhaps, I can kill people whenever I want than to be like you, who hide herself for centuries after the tragedy." she added sarcastically.

  Catharine crossed her arms and shook her head, "What a deserted and prideful you." That's what she described to Vivian. "Opposite attitude of my love, Yoona. She's not an arrogant and deserted like you but an understanding and has good instincts to be with."

  Vivian snorted, "Now, you are comparing me to my body double." She sounds demanding. "That's true, Vivian. I won't tell a lie." She assured.

  "So..." She glanced at Yoona who's laughing with them, "What are you going to do? Now that they were happy that one of them came back." 

  "I will stop anyone who tries to threat and hurt them." Catharine answered and clenched her fist, "Especially, my offsprings." She added under her breath. Vivian stood up and walked passed to her, she grinned. "Have fun while you still can, Seo Joohyun."

 

  "This is just the beginning of a sweet ending." She dissapeared along with the first gifted.

 

END OF BOOK TWO

 

---

Okay,  I just finished the book 2! Yay! Just wait for my last book to be published. I know some of you can't wait for the final book, me too! XD

Thanks for all the readers out there.