18: J, K and L

Living as a Vampire II

 

KRYSTAL

   "Krystal."

  I gasped as I heard his voice again, but I didn't turn around. "I know you don't know what happened to you and Jessica long time ago." He said, what is he talking about? "Please, Krystal. Listen to me."

  Then I sighed and looked to him in a cold way, "Did you heard what my Big Sis said to you or you just had a thick and hard skull blocking your brain?" I answered. "Please, listen to me Krystal. Jessica didn't tell you about us and she just said you were orphans."

  "Yes, we are orphans, Jung Taekwoon. So what?" I was going to turn my back again but he is so fast, he quickly grabbed my arm and pull closer to him. "Let me finish first, Krystal. I'm your older brother." He said with a cold glare, I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Older brother? I have never met another sibling along with my Big Sis. She already told you, right? I was only eight months old when you left."

  "Even though you don't know me, we are Jungs, we are siblings in blood, Krystal. And believe me, Krystal, I never wanted to leave you two." He said and grabbed my both shoulders, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for leaving you behind without seeing you two growing up." He apologized.

  Although my Big Sis told me to ignore him and don't get close to him, I can't control myself not to ignore this guy, I think he is telling the truth. This time I closed my eyes and sighed, "Okay, I'm not completely convinced myself to forgive you, but I will help you."

  His face eventually turned into a baby face smile, "Thank you, little sister." Then he suddenly hugged me makes me off guard. I think he is so happy that I forgave him, I'm not completely forgive him, I'll completely forgive him when Big Sis and him are good to each other now.

  "Hey, I'm not 100% to forgive you." I warned but he just smiled. "It's okay, at least you forgave me."

  "Uhh." I looked around, checking if Big Sis is inside the HQ, then I looked again to him, "Let's not talk in here, maybe Big Sis will saw us talking then you're dead and I'm screwed." I said. "Then let's go somewhere." Then he grabbed my arm pulled me to the other way. "W-Wait!"

  "You are slow as your Big Sis, come on." And how dare he called me a slow?! "Hey! My Big Sis is a slowpoke! She can't even wake up early!" I retorted. But he just grin, "I know."

~~ 

  "So, who turned you by the way?" He asked while his hair sways as the wind struck into him.

  To avoid seeing my Big Sis, we walked at the old slum building where no people inside. "Why? You want to know?" Then I walked towards the broken window, "That's why I asked you, right?" He chuckled with a smile.

  "Well," I bit my lip and sighed, "I turned my Big Sis even though I don't want to." I answered. He didn't give an expression of surprised or shock but he looks like he wants to listen carefully. "I regret myself for turning her."

 

  "Turn me."

  As she said, I bit her, tears run down on my cheecks while doing this kind of thing. I apologized many times inside my head while turning my sister. She groan in pain, giving me a sign to stop draining her blood, I looked to her and her face is already red. "Drink her your blood." The man is still watching us, so I followed what he said.

  I slit my wrist and let my Big Sis drink my blood, after that, she screamed as she felt pain sizzling all over her body. I moved backwards as she was dehumanizing, transforming into a bloodsucking demon like me, I can't help myself but to cry as I watched her torturing herself and transforming.

  Then I turned to the man who turned me, he is already gone. But the bandits are already here, "Well, look what we've got. A free toys inside the barnyard." Said the man smirking at me. Then they looked to my Big Sis, who is still in seizure. I glared at them and stepped in front of them, trying to defend my Big Sis from them.

  "Don't ever try to touch my sister!" I warned, they smirked, "Kill her! She's a vampire!" They thrown us a dozen of spears. I cringed and closed my eyes, but what happened is... a wall of crystal sprouted in front of me, "What is this?" I said with a confusion. I looked back to where my big sis is, and I was surprised.

  She is standing there, her eyes were red like raspberries and full of thirst. "Big Sis..."

  "They are demons! Bloodsucking demons!" They were trying to get away but the wind disagrees and the barnyard door shut closed. "No one will escape in here." She said with a smirk, "Time for breakfast."

  I heard screams of the bandits while my Big Sis killed them one by one, I can't kill people while she is enjoying herself drinking their blood. I hid myself behind the barrels and crying while my sister laughing in excitement while killing those people. She wasn't my sister, she is the demon that possessed inside her.

  Then a pair of cold hands violently tackled my arms and leaned me against the wall, I saw my sister's face. She is now smirking while is full of blood drips, "Big Sis, don't do this. Please." I begged.

  "Give me your blood." She coldly said and she quickly bit me, I tried to push her but her arms were strong. "No!" I shouted and tried to push her away again, but she is draining my blood. "S-Stop! It hurts!" I screamed, then I suddenly felt my body switched with hers.

  To my surprise, I was the one who grabbed her. "You can switch body, Krystal. You had an ability of crystal and body switch." She muttered, "W-What are you talking about?" I asked her. "We are different, Krystal. I'm the ice, you are the crystal." Then I saw ice surrounds her, "We are monsters now, my sister."

 

  "That's why I wanted to leave her," then I looked to my older brother, "She is so full of herself, she gets what she wants, she wanted to get Tiffany. When I can't hold it any longer, I told her that I want to be independent, I want to live by my own. But that's not the reason, I wanted to leave her because she is not my Big Sis that I know." Then I look down.

  He sighed and patted my back, "That's why I need your help, Krystal. I need to talk to Jessica and all of these will be okay again. To be a family again."

  I looked to him again and this time with teary eyes, "How can we be a family again if my Big Sis had the biggest grudges towards you? She is not afraid of killing people in one swift, I know my Big Sis. But you're not. Save yourself and don't bother us." I said and walked out of the place.

  "Krystal." He quickly grabbed my arm again, "I will do my best to fit in, whatever Jessica will do to me, I'll take it... as a punishment for leaving you." He uttered.

  I shook my head and removed arm from his grasp, "You don't understand, do you want to get killed? Do you want to be killed by her?" I answered. "Listen, I won't let you killed by her. You said to me earlier that we are siblings in blood, we are Jungs. So I'm telling you this, you have to save yourself before its too late."

  "Krystal?"

  I froze in my position as I heard my sister's voice, I gulped and turn around. I saw my Big Sis, her face became furious and her hands were clenching really hard. "Big Sis, I--" I gasped as she throw dozens of ice shards to us, I summoned a crystal shield quickly to defend ourselves. "How could you?!" I felt goosebumps as I heard my sister's growling voice, "It was my fault, Big Sis. I was the one--"

  She quickly run towards me and strangled me, I can see her eyes were full of anger, full of hate. "I told you not to get close to him, Krystal. You know that!" Then she threw me against the wall, now she attacked our older brother. I manage myself to get up and stop them, "Stop! Big Sis! Leo!" As I'm in front of my older sister to defend my older brother, she gritted her teeth.

  "Get the hell out of my way!" She was going to punch me but I halted by my right hand, she smirked and kicked me in my stomach where she caught my weak point. I forgot that she already knew my weak points, it was stomach and nape. I fell down and groaning in pain to my aching stomach, they were still fighting.

  "Why you have to get back here?!" Big Sis's voice were grudgingly scary while fighting with him. "Jessica, please. Listen to me." He tried to calm her down but he couldn't calm a raging ice princess in front of her. "I should really kill you that night! I should really kill you, brother!" She threw ice shards again but what in a surprise, my older brother used a black ice shards to defend himself from her attack.

  "B-Big Sis... Big Brother..." I bit my lip as I felt the pain in my stomach, trying to ease the pain there. Why Big Sis is still have anger towards him? Why I can't stop them? Why I can't stop my Big Sis? Why I am so weak whenever I tried to stop my Big Sis? Why I still have weaknesses while my Big Sis has none of it? Why am I crying this time? Is it because Big Sis and Big Brother were fighting or is it because I'm still weak inside?

  You are not weak, Krystal.

  I gasped as I heard someone spoke in my head, You are not weak, you just don't know how to strengthen your insides. It said. In the midst of the pain, black crystals sprouted and covered my whole body. I smiled, "Then teach me how to be strong without weaknesses." I agreed what the voice said to me. Until the black crystals conquered my whole body...

  It's time to wake up your inner self, Jung Soojung...

 

  Leo and Jessica were still fighting to death and didn't notice their younger sister were covered by life-sized black crystal, until Jessica stopped and looked to her sister. "Krystal?" She called out as she saw her little sister was inside the black crystal, her black hair turned into bleach blonde and her right eye was shaded into black. Until Krystal's eyes opened then...

  Crash!

  The black crystals became shards pointing to the direction of Jessica, she create an ice shield but it run through to her causing to have a big wound in her shoulder. She groaned in pain and knelt, "Ahh !" Jessica muttered and looked again to her. No black crystals covering her, but something changed on her, her skin became pale as snow, her face was expressionless, and her eyes were full of darkness like there's nothing you can see in her irises but a pitch black color.

  "Krystal? What happened to you?" Jessica asked her little sister but there's no response coming from her. Until she raised her hand in the direction of Leo and black crystals sprouted quickly to him, Leo quickly dodged the attack of her little sister, he thought it was his escape but Krystal was already in front of him and punched him with an impact and crushed against the wall.

  Jessica run to her even though her right shoulder is still bleeding, "Krystal, what was happening to you?" she asked her but another shard stopped the ice princess, Krystal stabbed her own sister without hesitations. 

  "K-Krystal... w-why?" she asked.

  "You can't stop me." That's the only words she respond and leaves the unconscious Leo and the dying Jessica in the old slum building...

 

---

Sorry guys for the long wait! I'm still working on my projects and my studies to pass on the first grading, I'm dead if I got low grades. 

Well, wait for my next update!

Stay tuned!