28: Get Them Back

Living as a Vampire II

STEPHANIE

  "Guys, we have to go back to the HQ right now." Taeyeon announced as she went inside the tent, "What? Are we going to abandon the assignment, Taeyeon?" The kid reacts quickly. "Yeah, we have to rescue both of them." Hyoyeon said, "We're not abandoning this mission, unless we have the two Sooyoungs." Yoona added.

  Taeyeon sighed, "I didn't said we're going to abandon the mission, we have to go back to the HQ to start the Plan B. Second, we're going to save Summer, and not Sooyoung. I don't trust her anymore." she explained. "No, Taeyeon. We're going to save the two of them." Tiffany refused and stood up, "Is it still not enough to believe that Sooyoung is still with us? Sunny already told us about this, yet you're still not believing it."

  "My twin is right, Taengoo. That had Summer, but in a good reason. The real deal was Hyuna, she's starting to take advantage the two, we have to create a plan to find the two Chois before it's too late." I agreed while playing my swiss knife. "Listen, I don't trust a traitor. She killed Yuri, she let Yoona and Seohyun tortured, and she screwed us. So how can I trust her again because of that?"

  All of a sudden, someone throw a tiny pebble at Taeyeon causes her to have a wound in her left cheek. We all stared at Sunny who's playing pebbles in her hand, "You don't trust a traitor, huh?" She glared at her, "So, you don't trust me, Taeyeon."

  "Sunny," Hyoyeon was going to move her hand on her shoulder, "Don't touch me." Her cold voice makes us went silent.

  "You're still not satisfied of what I told you?" She smirked, "Or you just don't want to listen to me?" That's when Taeyeon was going towards her but I quickly stopped her. "Don't do anything that you'll regret." I whispered while I tightened the grip of her arm.

  Sunny laughed suddenly, "Are you really the leader, Taeyeon?"

  "I prefer Seohyun to be the leader than you. You're so full of yourself, you always want the best of our family, you only save the people we trusted. You think I'm all jolly and lovely? Ha! No, because I am thinking about our family, Taeyeon. We're planning to complete what we have, not to find what's very important to ourselves. We are a family here, and Sooyoung is still one of ours. You should learn to understand people."

  Then Sunny stood up and walked away like nothing happened, Tiffany was going to follow her but I halted her, "You should leave her first, Tiff." I said, she seems to understand what I'm saying then she nodded, "Okay."

  

  2 hours before the departure to go back to HQ, me and Taeyeon were inside of our tents. I'm trying to calm her down but she keeps grunting like a gorilla, it's really hard to calm her down at this point. You know Taeyeon, she can easily pissed off. I don't blame myself for being her like that, she easily got irritated quickly. An assuming erted Shorty. Pshh.

  "You know, Taengoo. Everyone's right." I gave in and put a mug of blood coffee in front of her, she scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Don't tell me, you guys forget what she did to us?" She said. "You remember when she hit you with fireball? What do you feel about that?"

  "Mad." I answered and tucked my black hair over my earlobe, "See? You're mad because she kidnapped Tiffany and hit you a hot thing." She reassured and combed her gold-brown hair by using her fingers. My eyes narrowed at her, "Hey, that feeling didn't last longer, Taengoo."

  I sighed, "All of us moved on to what happened to the past, why you still have a hungover to what happened?" I tapped her temple then she pried it away quickly, "Duh? She almost killed me in the past, she burned and tortured me." She said.

  "And now you have an artificial skin in your arm and leg, be thankful to yourself that you agreed to have it because of your unrecovered burns." I spat. She look to left arm tried to compare it to her right arm, her left arm's skin is a bit paler than the other one. It's because of artificial skin.

  "Listen, Taeyeon. Past is in the past, you have to move on. Sunny already told us about this, Sooyoung is still the same old Shikshin. Something was controlling her to do this." I said to her then holds her hand, "The kid's right, she is still our sister. She didn't give up to win her back to us. Now's the time we have to get moving and help the kid to win that Shikshin back to our family."

  Taeyeon look to me with disbelief, "You sounded like Tiffany." She said. "I'm always acting like Tiffany at this point." I answered and sighed, "I'm her twin and you know that." I took a sip of my blood coffee, she just grin. She leaned closer to give me kiss, but it was interrupted when Hyoyeon went inside the tent. Wrong timing.

  "Uhh, sis, I'm sorry to interrupt the sweet moments but we've got a problem." She said, "What?" We stood up from our seat as we heard it.

  "Sunny's missing..."

  I heard Taeyeon growled, "That smidget, what is she up to?" We walked out of the tent and went to the larger tent where we all set a briefing.

  Six of us were inside, Sunny just went missing and Jessica is still in the HQ. We all sit in front of the round table, "Change plan," Taeyeon started while standing on her seat, "We're not going to go back to Headquarters unless we got Sunny, Sooyoung and Summer." The others looked surprised, some of us murmured. "We have to get them back before Hyuna would do something."

  "We're not going to let one of them die or lose, we have to get them before it's too late." She looked down and closes her eyes, "I was wrong to say the things I told to you guys, and leaders make mistakes too, you know?" she smirk. "Now I have to learn from it." She opened her eyes.

  I noticed Seohyun smiled at her, "What are we waiting for?" She said. "We have to get them back, especially, Sooyoung. We all know what she did to us for the past two years, let's not take her back just to retaliate her but to accept her again as our sister." Taeyeon finally finishes her speech and sat to her seat.

  "You finally understand, huh, Shorty?" I teased while smiling at her. "Not much, badass." She answered. "I need more questions to Sooyoung."

  "Hongbin said to me that there's an old mansion in this area nearby, he said it was Sooyoung's hideout, so maybe we can check it out first." Hyoyeon said. "No, Sooyoung already escaped with Summer two days ago. Hyuna had took the advantage of her hideout, which means she own it. If we go to that place, maybe can get a pain in our ." Yoona refused.

  "Well, we already have a clue where we can find them." We all paid attention to the Black Pearl now, "I pickpocketed Sunny before she went missing." She showed a phone, "It's true she still had a contact with Sooyoung, oh! And look at this." Then she read the messages there.

  "Sunny was heading to Daegu to find the two." Yuri said and slide Sunny's phone to Taeyeon, as she got the phone she read it...

 

  I know you are in Daegu with Summer, where are you?

 

  "You're right, Sunny was heading to Daegu to find them. Then we have to go too." Taeyeon said, "We have to be ready within 2 hours then off to Daegu. Dismiss." She announced and we all got up from our seats.

  I forgot to tell you that Taeyeon is now a Commander of 9th Division Group of BBS, she was promoted of being cooperative, self-reliant and loyal leader of our group. Now she's in-charge of this rescue operation.

  I wish Summer is still alive.

 

~~

 

  "Yah! Krystal! It's us!" Amber shouted after she dodged Krystal's attack.

  Sulli uses her chameleon effect to be invisible and attacked Krystal behind, "Krystal, don't be like this." Victoria touched Krystal's nape to absorb and copy her ability. As Krystal tilted her head, she quickly stabbed Victoria through her heart, "Have you forgotten what I told you, missy?" Victoria grin.

  "I have no heart." She grabbed Krystal's pale arm and smashed her on the ground.

  That's the time Luna's turn to stop her, she start to create a hand sign, "Wood sealing technique level 1!" Then woods sprouted from the ground and grabbed Krystal tightly until all the woods were covered all over her. "Wood sealing technique level 3!" Then another woods piled up and sealed her body completely.

  "I already injected her a stunned syringe before she would switch bodies on one of us." Sulli appeared on Luna with a smile.

  Amber and Victoria let out a big sigh, "She's really hard to fight with her now." Amber commented. "She don't even remember us, what happened to her?" Luna asked Victoria.

  "I don't know, but we have to bring her back to the HQ and show her what's the condition of her big sister right now." Victoria answered while crossing her arms.

  The four vampires brought back the unconscious Krystal to the HQ. They have to bring Krystal's memory back before Jessica woke up from her coma...

 

---

 Now they're planning to get the three S back. Daebak!

Stay tuned for my next update!