5: We Could Happen

Living as a Vampire II

SUMMER

   I groaned as I woke up from my bed, I've got a really weird and bad dream. I was on the alley way and I'm running for my life until I saw other self. Maybe I was so tired last night and I can't even recall what happened.

  As I got up from my bed, someone opened the door and I saw Stephanie, smiling at me.

  "Good morning, Summer." Stephanie told me happily, "Good morning Stephanie." I yawn while stretching my arms. "Where's everybody?" I asked her, "They already went to somewhere, I don't know where." Stephanie answered. "Why? They didn't inform me." I scowled at her, "Because they don't want you to wake up." She said.

  "Oh."

  She smiled, "Come on, time for breakfast." she ushered me out of my room and went to the dinning room...

  

  "So, Summer." Stephanie said.

  "Hm?" I looked to her. "Do you have any first crush or... first love?" she asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Nahh... I don't want to talk about it." I answered while shaking my head, "Come on, kid. We just want to know you." She insisted.

  "You first, who is your first love?" I asked her with a meaningful look.

  She scoffed, "Seriously? I asked you first."

  "Well, if you want to know me then I want to know you too." I smirked. I have a really awkward situation about this, I don't have any love interests.

  "Okay, it's all about Taeyeon." Then she growled and pinched her upper bridge of her nose, "Why I have to asked that?"

  "Really?" My eyes are wide open as I heard her. "Yeah, Taeyeon is my first love."

  "We've been arguing with each other for all these years and my sister who is a love expert barged in because she already knew that I liked Taeyeon. So she planned something to make us up into a couple." She told with a smile.

  "So, are you still-- you know... a couple?"

  "Of course, we're still a couple." She laughed with a euphoric tone.

  "What do you think about Taeyeon, Stephanie?" I asked her. "Taeyeon is a smidget who is a ert, a dork and a fun loving person." She answered, "At first, we don't like each other but then I started to like her when we have arguments. I always win while she is always a loser." 

  "Aww. What a cute love story." I commented with an aegyo tone.

  "Pshh... that's not cute, it's kind of annoying." She said.

  "You are so denial." I said to her, "No, I'm not." She answered. "What about you, Summer? Who's your first crush?" She added.

  I sighed and looked on the ceiling, "My first crush is..."

 

  After I told Stephanie about my first crush, we decided to go somewhere. We can go to mall, a cafe or a restaurant maybe. "Hey, let's go to the amusement park." She said with a smile, "Tiffany said that it's a fun place." She added in.

  "Wait, you never went to an amusement park before?" I asked her, she nodded and wear her maroon puffer jacker. It's cold outside. And it's winter.

  We went outside and as I expected, it's so cold.

  "Stephanie, why you didn't become a trainee in SM entertainment?" I asked her while walking, she scoffed, "I don't want to waste my time training myself to fame, I'm not like that."

  "But Tiffany does, right?"

  "No, she wants to earn money and not fame." She answered, "Not all of them wants fame, but money." she took out her phone and texted someone, I can see her face brighten up. She looked to me with a curve in her eyes, "Hey, Taeyeon and the other's are in the amusement park. Let's go to them." then she grabbed my arm and call a cab...

 

STEPHANIE

  I felt guilty for not telling Summer about last night, we saw her on the alley way, she was passed out and we don't know who is the vampire who didn't drink her blood. Yoona erased the part of her memories so that she may be able to think that it was just a dream. We want to keep her safe from her true self, Sooyoung.

  Taeyeon and the other's went to the Headquarters because we've got an emergency meeting but I rather stay in the apartment to keep an eye on Summer who is still sleeping in her room.

  "There they are!" I pointed to the bench beside the big tree, "Yeah, let's go." Summer and I walked to them.

  Sunny looked to us then greeted, "Hey, Summer and Stephanie!" she waved her hand and the other looked to us and smiled. I walked closer to Taeyeon, "Aww, I miss you, Taengoo!" and hugged her.

  "Miss already? I just went out for five hours without you." Taeyeon commented with a smile, I pouted and hugged her again. "It doesn't matter, I still miss you."

  "So, what are we doing now? Let's go." Yoona said while she's holding Seohyun's hand and sway it back and forth. "Yay!" Sunny and Hyoyeon cheered like kids and we start to enjoy inside the amusement park...

 

  "AHHH! STEPH-- AHH!!!!"

  I euphorically laughed as we ride in the rollercoaster, I hollered in excitement while Taeyeon... pfft, she's like a cry baby and holding me tightly in my arm. This is my first time to ride in a rollercoaster, it's my very first time to go to amusement park with my Shorty. When the ride went slower, Taengoo looked to me with a teary eyes, "Are we done here?" she asked.

  "Actually..." I looked down and saw that we are in the high peak of rollercoaster ride, "... no." Then I smiled and suddenly the ride quickly fell, Taengoo screamed again.

  "I DON'T WANNA DIE! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" She screamed which makes me laugh, , you're 600 years old vampire and you still think you're going to die because of a rollercoaster?, I thought and I put my hands up in the air, "WIEEEE!!!!" I screamed in excitement.

  After the rollercoaster ride, Taengoo quickly went to the restroom and vomit because of the dizziness from the ride. As she went out of the cubicle, she wiped . "So, you okay now?" I asked her with a smile, "Yeah, I'm still--" she shut and went back to the cubicle and vomited again.

  I believe she has a motion sickness in rollercoasters.

 

  "Hey, let's go to that place." Taengoo pointed to the store where the other kids throwing baseball to the cans.

  I looked to her, "Are you serious? You're not a kid, Taengoo." I said. She pouted and doing an aegyo, "Please, Stephiee. I only want Jack!" She pointed to the stuffed toy of Jack from the Nightmares Before Christmas. "Why don't you pick that cute white rabbit beside him?"

  "No! I want Jack! Only Jack!" How selfish. I was going to gift her that for Christmas Eve! Now, I'm gonna kill Jack for spoiling my plan!

  I growled quietly and we walked closer to the place, "Stephiee, please do it for me." She insist. I smiled, "Sure, Taengoo. Just for you." I answered and grab a ball. Hmph, piece of cake.

  I throw the ball to the cans but it bounced back at me then...

  "Ouch! What the ?!" The ball hit my beautiful nose... Wait what? Beautiful nose? Hahaha!

  "Are you okay, Stephiee?" Taengoo asked me, "Yeah, I'm fine."

  I glared at the man who's selling stuff toys, he chuckled. I was going to punch him but I just sighed to calm myself, "Let's try again." I smirked, then I throw the ball with all my might and it's down! Yes! I cheered inside my mind.

  The man looked to me and gave me the Jack stuffed toy, "Yay!" Taengoo hugged me, "Thank you, Stephiee!" Then she kissed me on the cheek. "Just for you, Taengoo. Only you." I smiled.

 

  "Hahaha! I look dork in this second picture." Taengoo pointed to the picture that we taken in the picture machine:

 

  

  I laughed and took the picture from her, "I like the third picture." I commented. "We looked like dorks here." Taengoo commented too, "Yeah, but mostly... you're a dorkiest person I know." I smiled.

  "And you're a worst person I know." Then she pecked me a kiss on my lips, which makes me blushed. She smirked and our hands interwined each other, I sighed and looked up to the sky. 

  "Hey, Stephiee. Want something to eat?" Taengoo asked me, I looked to her. "Sure, buy me a hamburger." I said with a smile, "Okay, wait me here." Then she stood up and went somewhere to buy some burgers.

  I sighed and closed my eyes, I plugged my earphones on my ear and listened to music.


I'll hold the door
Please come in
And just sit here for a while.
This is my
Way of telling you I need you in my life.

It's so cold
Without your touch.
I've been dreaming way too much
Can we just
Turn this into reality.

 

  I can't help but to smile while listening. Everytime Taeyeon is there for me, I feel like I'm all complete...

 

Cause I've been
Thinking 'bout you lately.
Maybe you can save me,
From this crazy world we live in.
And I know we could happen,
Cause you know that I've been feeling you.

 

  I started singing while I'm still in earphones, I hummed and sing at the same time. 

 

Storms they will come
But I know,
That the sun will shine again.
He's my friend,
And he says that we belong together.
I'll sing a song,
To break the ice.
Just a smile from you would suffice.
It's not me,
Being nice girl this real tonight.

We Could Happen - AJ Rafael

 

  "I know you want me~" I sang.

 

  I suddenly stopped as I opened my eyes and saw all of them, I quickly removed my earphones on my ear and smiled. "H-Hey, guys. Are you done enjoying?" I asked.

  Seohyun looked to me, "I didn't know you have a good voice as your sister." She commented. "You heard me... singing?" Then they just nodded, "I never expect that badass has a voice of an angel." Jessicat commented with a slight smile. Tiffany looked to me with a smile, "Ohh, you should audition too!" She cuddled me again.

  Oh, Tiffany the Cuddler.

  "Oh, you guys done for the ride?" Just in time, Taeyeon came with two hamburgers in her hand. They all nodded, "Let's go home, Summer is tired already." Yoona said and she glanced at Summer.

  "Summer, are you okay? You look pale." I looked to her, Summer just smiled, "I-I'm okay, I just need a rest." She answered. She almost fall but fortunately, Yuri catched her body. "Okay, you don't look okay. Let's go home." Sunny said.

 

  As we walked home, I saw a familiar figure in the corner of my eyes. I turn around and I saw a figure who just moved in the alley, I stopped and walked to where the figure just moved. Then I saw nothing, but a dead end.

  "Stephiee?"

  I almost jumped in surprise as Taengoo called my name. "What are you doing here?" She asked, "I, uh, nothing. I just saw a cat." Liar, Stephanie.

  She nodded, "Let's go, we're gonna have a rehearsal tomorrow." Then we left...

  That's weird.

 

---

WHOO! TaeNie Moment is <3 <3

Stay tuned guys!