37: Make Love with the Devil

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

   Ugh.

  I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is Yoona, "Seohyun, what happened to you?" She asked with a worried look. I sat up from the bed and massaged my head, "I just fainted. No need to worry." I said.

  "By the next time something happened to you, I don't know what I'm gonna do." She said as she her fingers on my hair, "I'm  just stressed, Yoona." I got up from the bed. "No, you're not." She deny. "You're all healthy and stress free before Sooyoung and I left."

  I sighed and look to her, "I'm fine now, okay? I didn't fed for two days, that is." I gave in.

  "Don't tell me you are doing this again?" Yoona's voice went worried and concerned, "Yeah, I'm starving myself." I answered. That's when her eyes widen, "What? I told you to feed yourself everyday." She said.

  "Look, I will tell you this." I think this is the right time to tell her, "I always avoid myself to drink blood, I took two blood pills a day to resist my bloodlust and my thirst as well."

  "Since when did you start drinking blood pills?" Yoona asked. "Two years ago, since I became a fully-grown vampire." I answered without any hesitations. "What the?" She gasped and blocked me from leaving the room, "Are you crazy? Do you want yourself to get dozed off with that pills?" Now she's very concerned.

  "I know what I'm doing, Yoona. I still can't..." I can't complete my words because of bringing up the past.

  "You still can't what?" She repeated.

  I looked down and avoid having an eye contact on her, "...I can't accept that I'm a monster." I muttered and trying not to show guilt outside. She scoffed, "Did you forget what I said?" Then she took both of my shoulders, "You are not a monster."

  "I am already one, Yoona. Since I was awakened."

  "I told you about this, you're not one of us. Because you're a gifted, a second gifted." She insisted, "No," I refuse, "Even a gifted is a monster, even Catharine thought of herself was a monster."

  She gave me a pitiful look, "Seohyun, are you still doubting of yourself?" She asked but I couldn't respond. "For me, you are not a monster. There's no beautiful woman that has a monster inside, unless she acts one." She smiled and leaned her face against mine, which makes me blushed.

  "Are you still thinking about Catharine because of me?" I asked, with full of doubt.

  Then she kissed me, "I've moved on, she's just waiting for me to let go. So I let her go." She whispered. "You're different than her, there's no Catharine that is lovely, naughty, and lastly... adorable." Then she kissed me again, but this time, it's more passionate.

  She moved me back to the bed without breaking a kiss, I can feel my body starts to burn from passion. She slowly removed my clothes, and I removed hers too. Now, we're on our underwears. Her kiss moved down to my left side of my neck, she it to make a mark, saying I'm her property. I turn my head to the door, I raised my arm and use my power to lock the door so nobody won't caught us.

  "I love you, Yoona. I will give my everything to you." I whispered.

  I think it's the right time to make love.

  I have d with a devil.

 

~~

 

  As a white feather falls on the ground, I looked to it. I'm standing again in the black space, no places to go, no one to approach with, no things to see, just a white feather fell on the ground. Am I in a sort of trance? Am I dreaming again?

  Another feathers fall, I raised my arm to catch a feather. It landed on my palm, I looked into it then a light flashed on my face. I hissed and covered my eyes, the feather came to life like a wisp then it floats away and stay in a distance. I opened one eye and saw the wisp morphed into a human figure.

  The light is still bright that it run through my eyes although I already covered it, I walked closely to that human figure until I stopped as it shaped into a likeness of me.

  A woman with an orange braided hair, white dress waving itself without a wind. She turn around and saw her face, "It's been two years, Seohyun." She greeted with a smile.

  "Catharine?"

  "You have changed, I didn't expect that you will become a gorgeous woman." She walked closer to me and smiled, "Well, I didn't expect that you'll appear again." I said with a little shrug.

  "Look, I am a spirit of you." she answered, "I always make a trance to send you an important message."

  "What kind of important is that?" I asked. "A great tragedy is coming, Seohyun." She said, "I do not know when but I have visions, but you have to be ready." then she took my shoulder. But I can feel something wasn't right.

  I looked to her with a confuse look, pried her arm from my shoulder and step back, "What's wrong, Seohyun?" she asked.

  "You should be free, right?"

  She looked to me with a questioning look then scoffed, "What are you talking about?" She asked and tries to touch my face but I took a step back. I glared at her, "You're not dead, aren't you?" I said. "I'm already dead."

  "You are lying, Catharine. You should be resting in peace after Yoona moved on from your awful past." I confronted her, "She told me everything about you, she also said that you want her to let go, so that you'll be rest in peace." She looked to me with a hint of annoyance that is worst than the angriest man in the world.

  I shouldn't made her mad, but this is the only way to go straight to my point. 

  She eventually gives me a sarcasm look, "So it's true that my resemblance is still in her human attitude." She said with a sarcastic tone. "I'm not going to be like you, Catharine." I clenched my fist, "We're opposite, I'm not going to be the same attitude like you." 

  "But we are same in power, same in figures, and same in blood." She still wearing her sarcastic look to me, "We always have similarities even though we have differences." She starts to pace around me. "Same in blood?"

  She smirked, "If you don't know, you are in my blood. I have created you." She dissapeared in the dark.

  I looked around and saw nothing but dark, no feathers and no Catharine. Then another light beneath my feet flashed and I fall to that hole, I screamed as I'm falling hard.

  "Ahh!" I wish Yoona is with me, but I'm in a trance.

  Then I fell on a soft surface, I realized that I am on the bed.

  I gasped and look around, I am in the room with all white color. I got up and walked around the room, "Enough of this, Catharine. I know you're lying!" I shouted while looking around trying to find her. I heard a chuckle echoing inside the room, "You reminded me of my old self."

  "That's why you are easy to break, like a fragiled glass." A black smoke appeared from the ceiling and floats down, it morphed into a figure and saw Catharine, wearing a black silky gown fits on her. Her eyes are still dark red, hair were straight and vibrant. I felt goosebumps as I saw her.

  "Don't worry, Seohyun. I'm on your side." She smiled. "I have created you to be on your side." She stepped forward while myself glued in my position, "What you saw right now, this will be you when you had an with a devil." She said.

  "Y-Yoona?" I mentioned the devil that I have d with.

  I bumped against the wall then she rested her one arm in the wall, then her other arm caressed my cheek. "It's true that I'm alive, Seohyun. But..." Her thumb moved to my lips like she's studying it.

  "Is it good?" She asked. "Is it good to have a first love making with my love?" I can see her eyes starts to fill the envy, starts to break apart, and starts to lit the anger and hate.

  I can't say a word from my mouth. I didn't expect that we just did, breaks one's heart.

  Catharine's heart starts to break because of me.

 

---

Hey everyone! I was going to school today but it's raining very hard so it's suspended and now I'm freee!!!!

Stay tuned!