4: She is Back

Living as a Vampire II

SEOHYUN

  Seo Joohyun... what an angelic name..."

  I gasped as I heard the voice that I never heard again, I opened my eyes and saw a red marbled floor and in front of me was... her. Her clothes is still the same the last I saw her, her both eyes are in a color, gold orb in her right eye while red orb in her left. "I knew you would find me here." I was astonished when a cold hand touched my shoulder.

  She can't be...

  I killed her.

  I turn around and saw BoA's wicked look, "Did you miss me, Joohyun?"

  "Y-You... you're dead. You should be dead!" I pointed her, then she melted into red liquid and dissapeared. "No, Seohyun." I heard the voice of Sooyoung, which makes me shocked, "You should be dead, you are dead." Sooyoung whispered on my ear.

  I screamed as someone's bloody hand pulled me in the marbled floor, I tried to removed it but it's too strong. "No! NO!" A body creep out of the floor and I saw BoA's rotten face, "I'm not done eating you, Joohyun!" Then she finally pulled me in.

 

  "Seohyun, wake up!"

  I shot up from my bed, catching my breath and... sweating?

  "Are you okay, Seohyun?" Yoona looked to me with concern, "I... I'm okay, I'm fine." I answered. "You're not okay, you're having a nightmare." she said and touched my scalp, "Yeah, I think I have a bad dream." I answered.

  She sighed and smiled, "We'll talk about that later, but first, you need to go bathe." Then she stood up and walk out of the room. I checked the clock and it's 8:35, I've got 25 minutes to get ready.

  As I walked downstairs, I saw them already sat on the chair and eating breakfast. "Hey, Summer. Try to eat slowly, will you?" Taeyeon gave a disgusting look, while Summer just smiled. "Sorry!" She apologized with a peace sign.

  "Yeah, you're eating fast, Summer. Try to eat gently, or you'll end up choking the food." Stephanie commented sheepishly, "I tried to eat like that but I can't my stomach is really hungru for food." Summer joked and some of them laughed. "Summer, I heard you are playing video games." Hyoyeon said.

  She nodded, "Yeah, you want to play with me later?" Hyoyeon smiled and nodded, "Sure, why not?"

  "Oh, good morning, Seohyun-ah!" Yoona greeted and gave me a peck on my cheeks then cuddled me. "Hey, kid! Come here and eat breakfast." Stephanie said with a curve in her both eyes.

  "Good morning, Seohyun!" Summer greeted with an energetic tone, "Hi, Summer." I greeted back with a smile.

  I'm glad she's not like me when I first lived with them, that confident and energetic attitude of Summer reminds me of Sooyoung. The old Sooyoung, the tall girl who is every hour she's hungry, every situations she's there for help and every fight we fought she never give up. I wish that one day, she will realize what is the true meaning of family.

 

  After our practice in vocals, I picked up my bag and drink my water bottle, "Hey, Summer." I called her, making her looked to me with a smile. "Do you have something to do after this?" I asked her, then she nodded, "I had a shift as a waitress in a restaurant."

  That's when I first saw Summer, she served us ramen in a japanese restaurant with Tiffany and Stephanie. I hope she still recognized us.

  "Oh well, go home early. Okay?" I said with a smile, "Sure, bye!" She bid and walked to the other way...

 

SUMMER

  "Be careful, Summer. Bye!" One of the waitress bid me a goodbye when my shift is finished. I smiled and went out of the restaurant, I started to walk and checked my watch.

  Oh god, it's already 10:34.

  "Oh no, I have to find a cab." I muttered and walked fast to the alleyway which is the fastest way to get back to the apartment. Then I heard footsteps coming behind me, my heart raced faster and fasten my pace.

  I bet three persons following me, so I fasten my pace again and no turning around. I felt goosebumps all over me, then I started to run. I am not looking back because if I look back, I'll trip and fell.

  "FOOD!" I heard a crazy voice of a man behind me, "Don't run!" another man said. But I ignore them and keep running for my life, I wish someone would showed up and help me. I screamed for help but all I heard was my echoes, "I said, don't run!" another man roared and he suddenly grabbed my arm, "NO! LET ME GO!"

  The three scary looking men just laughed and they pulled me in them, I tried to fight back but they're too strong! "Please, let me go!" I begged and wailed, "We can't let you escape, miss. We're going to eat you!"

  "NO!!!" I screamed and cried.

  They were going to bite, but someone let my arm removed from the man's strong grasps and pushed me out from them. I fell on the ground and opened my eyes, I saw a figure of a woman looking at the three scary looking men. "You again?!" another man shouted, "Why are you always showing up in a wrong time?!"

  "I heard that you are turning your back at me." she spoke and I was astonished when I heard the voice, it was my voice.

  "We don't work for you, witch! I'm tired of being a fool!" another one said.

  The woman smirked and walked forward to them, the three men walked backwards as she was walking closer to them. Then I gasped as I saw what happened, the fire came out of nowhere and burned the three men, they yelled in pain as the fire swarm them.

  My heart beats faster and faster, until the woman tilted her head to me. As I saw her face, I was froze in my position as I saw myself. Gold right eye and red left eye, I can see her expressionless face. I saw myself. I saw another Summer.

  "Are you scared, Sooyoung?"

  My eyes widen as she mentioned my name. "How?" I muttered and crawled backwards, "Don't be scared, Sooyoung." She raised her hand, I was paralyzed and my whole body won't listen to me. She walked closer to me and knelt in front of me, her eyes turned into black and smiled.

  "I'm happy to see my body double." She said.

  "W-Who are you? Why... why do you look like me?" I asked her while my voice is trembling, "Oh, didn't they tell you about me?" She answered. "W-What?" I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

  She gave smirked and tucked my hair into my ear, "That eyes of yours reminds me of my old self, the fear in your eyes and the face of a cheerful girl who turned out to be a vampire." I don't know how to get away from her but my whole body is literally froze in my position.

  "I am you." She lifted my chin and looked to me.

  "I am the real Choi Sooyoung, and I am back."

 

---

Uh oh, she's back!!!! O_o