The First Step in Becoming Friends

From Naughty to Nice

 

Chunji flew back up to heaven for a brief report.

"God," he bowed. God looked up from watching other angels on earth and smiled when he saw Chunji.

"Ah, Chanhee. What brings you here? I believe you know that you don't need to report back to me right? I see you all the time." God warmly smiled.

Chunji lifted his head and nodded. "I understand. God, I have a favour to ask of you. May I have the address of Park ~~~~-sshi?"

"Sure, no problem." In a second, God handed a piece of paper that magically appeared in his hands. "Are you taking Byunghun with you?"

Chunji looked at God with slight disbelief. "I believe you know what our relationship is. L.Joe is kind of… in a tense relationship with ~~~~-sshi at the moment so taking him with me won't be for the best," Chunji chuckled.

God tilted his head and a smile played on his face. "Chanhee, you're calling Byunghun 'L.Joe'. I guess your relationship has improved with Byunghun?"

Chunji looked at God with slight shock and flushed. "No, no. It's just… um…" God chuckled. "It's okay, you may go now."

Chunji bowed and fell back down on earth. Looking at his piece of paper, he turned himself invisible to the human eye, and spread his wings, flying up into the clear sky.

Finding your house wasn't hard for Chunji. I mean, it was a massive mansion in the middle of a rich suburb. It stook out like a sore thumb, but in a good way.

Chunji smiled, feeling proud that he found your mansion and flew down. He tucked his wings back in and clicked his fingers, making himself seen again.

He stepped towards your big black gates and gawked at the size of your driveway and the house that sat on it.

"Wow… It didn't look so big up in the sky…" Chunji let his mouth drop but closed it again, approaching your door bell.

He pressed it and a buzzing sound was heard. "This is the Park residence. Who may you be looking for?" An elderly man's voice was heard over the telecom.

"Um, I'm looking for Park ~~~~-sshi. Is she in?" Chunji spoke back. "Ah, our young lady. May I have your name," the elderly butler asked.

"Chunji, sir. Lee Chunji." "Ah, yes. I shall check with the maids and see if ~~~~-agasshi is in. Please wait a moment."

The butler left and went towards yours room. He politely knocked on the door and waited for your answer. "Come in," you coolly said. You were on your belly, lying on your double king-sized bed, reading 'Vogue'.

"A young sir by the name of 'Lee Chunji'." The butler gave a slight bow, with one arm in front. "Oh?" You replied, without even looking up from your 'Vogue'. *Chunji… Hmm… Sounds familiar…*

"Young lady, are you going to meet with him?" The butler asked, straightening his back. You closed your 'Vogue' and got up. "Yeah, sure. Let him in. Take him to the living room, I'll be waiting there." You flipped your hair and walked past the butler, who politely bowed till you walked past.

"Master Chunji, you may enter." As soon as the telecom buzzed, the great gates to the house opened.

"Wah…" Chunji looked around the vast driveway, which had a fountain right in the middle where the path spilt into two and go around it, joining again soon after that.

As Chunji got to the door, the elderly butler was there, waiting for there. "Come this way, young master." The butler point his hand inside the door and bowed, motioning for Chunji to enter. Chunji timidly bowed back and walked inside. White marble tiled floors and expensive looking vases decorated the house. Paintings, a white grand piano and everything else grand was placed inside the one house.

*Wow… I like their theme of 'White'. Reminds of me heaven.* Chunji smiled to himself. The butler led him to the living room, where Chunji saw you sitting on a big white couch, legs crossed and reading another magazine that was left on the coffee table.

"Young miss." The butler bowed again. You waved your hand. "You may go now." You waved the butler away and looked up, to see Chunji.

You raised and eyebrow and put your magazine down. "And what brings you here, bastard's friend?"

Chunji in a breath of cold air. "Harsh."

You smirked. "I can do much worse." Chunji smiled back innocently, "I know." You were once again taken back by his innocence. How can someone be so sincere and pure when you're being a total to them?

You swallowed hard and glared at him. "What are you doing here? Spying on me now so you can try and help your stupid bastard friend to humiliate me and take down my position as queenka at school? Not a chance." You crossed your arms and scoffed at him, but Chunji just gave you his signature smile.

"No, I'm not. I actually came here to ask for your forgiveness. I know that my, um, friend, L.Joe, and you aren't exactly on the best of terms right now. But I, on the other hand, actually want to get to know you. Friends?" Chunji held his hand out. You looked at it suspiciously and raised your eyebrow.

*I guess it couldn't hurt to be friends with this one… He doesn't seem like L.Joe's type of guy either…* You shook his hand but quickly took it back out again. "Being friends doesn’t mean we're gonna be like, best friends or whatever, got it?"

Chunji chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Just normal friends that say 'Hi' to each other when they walk past, yeah? Got it."

You blushed slightly, not enough for him to see. *Why is he always smiling like that!? Is he human!?*

-------------------

So yeah, that's Chunji for you :D

I apologise for the really long chapter… :L