Mystery Trip

From Naughty to Nice

 

The week passed and it was the weekend. You woke up in your luxurious double king-sized bed and took your eye-mask off, stretching your well-rested body. You had booked a day of pampering, starting at the spa, then a mani-pedi and then a massage.

Looking forward to the day, you washed your face and was about to get ready to go when you phone started ringing.

"Oh my god… Who is it so early in the morning…" You grumbled. You looked at the caller ID and it read L.Joe.

"Yeah, trust him to wake me up in the morning with an annoying phone call," you grumbled again, slightly cursing him under your breath. But deep inside, you’re happy that he called.

"Hello?" You sleepily mumbled, rubbing your eyes as you spoke.

"Hello? I'm sorry if I woke you up. Did you just wake up?" Instead of hearing L.Joe's voice early in the morning, you heard Chunji's instead. You softened at his voice. *So it was you…* "It's okay… I've woken up now."

Chunji what sounded like an apologetic laugh. "Anyways. The reason I called so early in the morning was because L.Joe and I wanted to invite you to a thing we're going to."

You slightly scrunched your brows. *A thing they're going to?* "And that thing would be…" "It's a secret. For now. You'll see when you get there." Chunji laughed again.

"Hmm… And if I said 'No'?" You pondered. "Well, I guess I'll just have to come up there and get you down with my bare hands."

Your eyes widened at Chunji's bold statement. You walked over to your window and opened the curtains, seeing two boys standing in front of your gates. One talking on the phone, waving happily to you while the other crossed his arms and had what seemed like an annoyed face on.

"Do you see me?" Chunji asked, still waving. You just nodded in reply. *How long have they been there…* You asked yourself. "Hehe, your pyjamas are cute," Chunji chuckled.

Your eyes widened and looked down at yourself. "Aish!" You quickly closed the curtains and jumped back into bed. "You weren't meant to see that!" You squealed.

"Yes well, I've already seen it. If you're gonna come down soon, I might see more things you don't want me to see when I come up there and get you myself," Chunji taunted.

You finally gave in. "Fine…" You grumbled, and got out of bed, hanging up and walking to your bathroom, washing up and getting changed.

Not knowing where the two boys were going to take you, you decided to dress comfortably, so you grabbed a pair of acid-washed skinny jeans along with a grey oversized graphics tee. Coupled with a pair of Adidas white hi-tops from the Jeremy Scott Wing collection, your casual look was complete.

You grabbed a casual handbag, your house keys and were out the door.

"Alrightie then… You got me out at 10 in the morning… Still quite early for a Sunday. What're we doing?" Even though your expression and tone was cold, inside, you were actually anticipating something fun.

"Mmh… You'll see when we get there. Come on, let's go. We're gonna take the bus today," Chunji cheerfully chirped. But L.Joe seemed to have something on his mind. Though, you just wrote it off as being pissed having to wake up so early in the morning.

You looked out the bus and grinned widely to yourself. *Yay! Anything that involves a bus trip is going to be great!*

While you were enjoying yourself, Chunji looked at you, with eyes glowing with affection. But his smile was melancholy. Even L.Joe didn't keep his 'pissed' aura for long. He too, looked at you with longing eyes. *Day 1 of our last days with you…* The boys thought.

-------------------

Sorry about the EXTREMELY short chapter >< But I just wanted to update for you guys :)

You guys called me mean for only giving ChunJoe 1 month, but trust me, I was gonna make it a week at first. Then I asked my friend and he said 1 month so yeah…. :L

Does anyone want to have a guess at what's going to happen?