A Change for the Better... and for the Worst

From Naughty to Nice

 

Slowly, but surely, you were starting to change, just like Chunji and L.Joe wanted you to. Watching you from afar, they noticed that whenever you see someone whose outfit you didn't like, you would only scrunch your nose at them and hold your breath, till you walked past them, to prevent you from yelling at them.

Knowing you, it wasn't an easy task. But it was 70% on it's way.

Every day, you spent more and more time with Chunji and L.Joe. You would often dismiss your minions because they were just too annoying or would be drooling over the two non-stop next to you.

Once again, they walked you home and you hugged them both goodbye.

Like every other day, you were going through magazines and fashion blogs on your bed, checking up on whether any new trends or fashions shows were on when something poking out from under your bed caught your eye.

You got off your bed and bent down next to it, retrieving the piece of paper that had caught your eye. "Hmm… And this is?" You said to yourself, putting your finger to your lips. Your eyes widened as your eyes wandered down the page.

"Isn't this… L.Joe's profile!?" You strained your eyes for more details but was taken back when you found out he was "deceased".


Birth name: Lee Byunghun

Other names: Joe Lee

D.O.B: November 23rd, 1993

Address: N/A

Status: Deceased

 

"N-No… No way… He's… he's definitely alive! He walked me home just then!" You looked around your room for your phone. You dived for it on and bed and immediately dialled L.Joe's number.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun!" You yelled over the line. "Whoa! Calm down babe! What is it?"

"L.Joe, do you have any other names you go by?" You quickly asked, eyes glued to L.Joe's profile. Although the picture was an old one, the boy in brown hair had uncanny resemblance to the L.Joe you knew. "Um… Well, when I was In America… the guys at my school used to call me 'Joe'. Why, what up?" He smoothly lied.

Your hands started to tremble. "L.Joe-ah… W-When is your birthday?" You were taking in breaths in between the sentence.

L.Joe sensed that something was wrong by your tone of voice. "~~~~? Is something wrong?" "Just tell me when your birthday is!" You bursted out.

L.Joe took the phone away from his ear and frowned at it, before putting speaking into it again. "November 23rd… Why?" L.Joe heard you gasp and the line was dead.

Your knuckles turned white, your hand trembling, holding onto the piece of paper that had just changed your view on L.Joe.

"L.Joe… Lee Byunghun…. Who are you!?"

----------------

*gasp*