First Encounter

From Naughty to Nice

 

Walking over to the school office, L.Joe and Chunji thought about their application papers.

"Yah, Chunji. How old do we look? How old is the girl again? Do you know what year she's in? Hmm… I forgot to investigate her details while I was in Heaven…" L.Joe twisted his lips to the right and rested his chin on top of his chin.

Chunji smiled and shook his head. "Don't worry. Unlike you, I look into the details of these things. I've got it all figured out."

L.Joe blew out his cheeks and pursed his lips together. As much as he didn't like to admit, Chunji was always well-prepared.

"Um, excuse me. Can we get the admission papers for enrolling into this school please?" Chunji politely asked, as he slightly leaned over the desk.

The office lady lifted her head and smiled widely as she saw Chunji's angelic face. "Ah, shouldn't your parents be with you during your admission to school?" She asked.

Chunji sadly smiled and slightly titled his head. "Our parents aren't with us…"

The office lady put a hand over her chest and slightly gasped. "Omo, I'm so sorry to hear that… Here, you can fill out the papers over there and hand them to me, okay?"

Chunji gave her a nod and walked off with L.Joe to a nearby desk, filling out the details of their name, address etc.

"L.Joe, don't use Joe Lee for your name… Fill it out with Lee Byunghun. We're in Korea, not America." Chunji rolled his eyes and wrote 'Lee Chunji' on his application. L.Joe looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes at Chunji.

"Yeah, and you're not even using your real name, Lee Chanhee." L.Joe emphasised Chunji's name and wrote 'Lee Byunghun' on his form.

Chunji's face went red and lowered his head. "Shush! Chanhee sounds like a girl name… Fine… I'll put it as 'Lee Chanhee'… Happy?" Chunji said, as he shoved his application form in L.Joe's face, with 'Lee Chanhee' written on it.

"All good," L.Joe triumphantly smirked and continued writing.

Handing in the applications, Chunji nodded politely at the office lady and walked off with L.Joe. Wanting to know more about the school grounds before they were officially students, Chunji and L.Joe set off to explore the school grounds.

Soon, it was lunch and everyone poured out off their classrooms and went to where they would usually sit. 

"Okay, get out! NOW! THAT'S HIDEOUS! HOW CAN YOU SHOW YOUR FACE ON SCHOOL GROUNDS WEARING THAT COLOUR COMBINATION!" A shrill voice was heard all round the school grounds.

Chunji and L.Joe turned their heads to see you, a hand on your hip and pointing a finger at a girl who was coming out of the cafeteria, shakily holding a tray of food in front of her.

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T HEAR ME!? GET OUT! NOW!" You shrieked, scaring the girl silly and having her run off.

L.Joe thinned his eyes and took long strides towards you. "L.Joe! Don't-" Chunji sighed. He knew he couldn't stop L.Joe.

"Hey, look here . There're better ways to tell a girl off for wearing bad colours, alright?" L.Joe had his hands in his pockets and stood in front of you, lifting his chin slightly.

You scoffed and crossed your arms. "And you are?"

"You'll find out very soon," L.Joe smirked and walked away, joining Chunji once again and walking out of the school.

--------------

Ooh~~ A stand-off already xD