Such an Angel

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Seriously? They're that lazy to just send me a text message and their address and want me to find it myself? Lazy pieces of…" You muttered to yourself, as you looked at the address in the text message that L.Joe had sent to you this morning.

"Damn it… and my chauffeur got beaten up the other day so he's on leave… Can't hitch a ride with my dad either, he's left already. That means… Oh no… Oh, no." Your face was filled with horror when you pictured having to use a big, public vehicle. The bus.

"No… way… Oh my god. Are you serious!?" You exclaimed. You have never rode a bus in your life, nor do you want to. You were about to bail out on this house visit and was about to text Chunji to apologise, when Chunji's angelic smile and innocent face stuck itself in your mind. You squeezed your eyes shut and tried to shake his image away but it just wouldn't go.

You felt guilty in an instant. And with your shoulders slump in defeat, you trudged your golden stilettos, all the way to the bus stop.

You looked behind and to the front again, numerous times till you reached the bus stop. Nervously putting your thumb to your lip, you took baby steps. Upon finally reaching the bus stop, people just stood and stare.

You stood out like a sore thumb. Shimmering gold stilettos, along with black skinnies, a red chiffon sleeveless top and stunning makeup, you did not blend in at all. The people admired your beauty and just gaped at you in awe. Usually, you would be standing proud and giving them aluring looks, but not today. You were feeling out of your element at the bus stop, so you just gave them a quick nervous smile before turning forward again and hoping that a bus would come soon.

And soon enough, it did. But the problem was, where did it take you? Being a first-timer on riding a bus, the common thing to do would be to ask the bus driver.

"Um, excuse me. What bus do I catch so I can get to this address?" You politely asked, as you showed the bus driver the text containing L.Joe and Chunji's address. The bus driver squinted his eyes at it and grunted. "Just catch this bus, lady. It'll take you right into that suburb."

You beamed brightly at him, "Thank you so much!" As you were about to hop happily away to find a seat, the bus driver called you back again.

"Um, is something wrong?" You innocently tilted your head. The bus driver raised his eyebrow and pointed to the money box below him. "Oh, right. You have to pay for these things. Um, just wait a moment while I get my wallet out please…"

You rummaged through your bag till you could find your LV wallet. "Um… I don't suppose you take credit card here… Do you?" You asked, hoping for the impossible. The bus driver just shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows. *Is this girl stupid or what?*

"Hmm, well that's  problem." You tapped your lip in thought. "Well, I do have cash. Do you have change for a 100,000 won note?" You asked, as you casually took the note out of your wallet and smiled.

The bus driver just sighed. Passengers were being held up and he just could not get past your thick skull. He jabbed his thumb towards the back, "Just get on."

"Thank you!" You beamed again, happily skipping towards a two-seater and sitting down.

The bus ride wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be. You got to parts of the city you would usually never dwell in, and you observed the people around you, of course this time, you kept your opinions of their clothing to yourself.

*They're commoners and this is a very public place. I can't just yell at them like I do at school. I've got to hold it in. Hold it, in.* You thought repeatedly, inhaling and exhaling deeply as you go.

"The rich lady with the 100,000 won note, you're at your stop!" The bus driver yelled back. You looked around to see who he was calling at and then realised it was you. "Oh! It's me! Thank you so much!" You smiled brightly and hopped off the bus. You waved as the bus drove off while the bus driver just rolled his eyes.

You turned around and observed the unfamiliar suburb to you. "Well, here goes…" You swung yours arms by your side helplessly, as you looked around a tried to find your way to L.Joe and Chunji's house.

 

"You did what!?" Chunji shouted. "What~ I just told her to get here by herself. I mean, seriously, she's got to stop being treated like a princess all the time," L.Joe said, casually stretching his arms out on the couch.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun! What if she gets ambushed by those guys again!? Or if she gets lost! Seoul isn't a small place you know!" Chunji continued to scold.

"Yah! We called her here to help her get rid of her rudeness and be more considerate with people. Does it make sense that the host goes all the way out to the guest's house to pick them up, and then bring them back to the host house? No. So I'm not going." L.Joe crossed his arms and used his eyes to challenge Chunji.

But Chunji simply scoffed. "Whoever asked you to come along. It'd be better if you don't anyway." Chunji grabbed the keys and his jacket, and stormed off.

Running and slightly panting, Chunji looked around his neighborhood first, in hope that you had somehow found your way miraculously and was just wandering around.

You leisurely came out of a convenient store, biting down on a bread that you had just bought when you were suddenly knocked over by someone.

You fell right on your bum and you slightly winced. Rubbing your sore bottom and picking up your bread, you looked to see who it was that bumped into you.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm so sorry. But I'm in a rush right now, excuse me." A familiar voice spoke from the figure that just bumped into you and you held onto his shoulder before he could run off again.

"Chunji…? Chunji, is that you?" You asked. "Look, I have no- Wait… ~~~~!?" Chunji slowly turned around and saw you, standing well and fine in front of him. "~~~~! You do not know how worried I was about you!" Chunji released a big sigh of relief, pulling you into a big hug.

At first, you were surprised but then, you softened and hugged him back. "Silly. I'm not that dumb. Did you know, I took my first ever bus ride today!" You excited said.

Chunji just closed his eyes as he gently held onto your neck, burying his face in your hair. "As long as you're safe…."

You heard his words and melted a little inside. *He's… the sweetest boy I've ever met. And one of the cutest too. He's such… such… Such an angel.*

----------------

Hi hi~~ :D

Ok, I know I'm shamelessly advertising here but … >< Does anyone of you have a Soompi account? Coz if you do, please vote for me  for the Soompi Ulzzang Contest 2011! I'm under the username 'stormyday' so if you don't mind, press Ctrl+F to find my name and please vote for me!

I've seen so many other beautiful girls there too so please support them as well ^^ I shall go to the boys section and give myself so eye-candy ;)