Referred to as 'Jerk' or 'Bastard'

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Alright, here. That’s your maths homework done. I don’t think you have anything else to do… So yeah." L.Joe coolly said, as he leisurely laid back on his chair, watching you pack your things away.

"Mmh. Well, I'll be getting home now… Thank god I don't have to see you for another second…" You mumbled.

L.Joe raised his brow as he heard your mumble. Chunji had been sitting next to you the whole time, kindly explaining the solutions for you when L.Joe grew frustrated at you for being too 'stupid'.

"~~~~-ah, I'll take you home. It's getting a bit late," Chunji offered. L.Joe looked at his 'friend' weirdly. *Why is he being so nice to her…*

"Um, I've got a chauffeur. It's fine." You waved it away and got your bag to go. L.Joe snickered at Chunji's rejection, which earned a death stare from him.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Chunji." You sweetly smiled and waved to him. Chunji showed his inhumane angelic smile and waved back.

"Yeah, bye to you too," L.Joe sarcastically yelled. You gave him a look and went off without a word.

"Haha, who’s the one laughing now." Chunji laughed at L.Joe's rejection and took it as karma from before.

L.Joe threw Chunji a dirty look. "Tsk, you'll see. She won't be able to resist my charms. Just you wait, Chanhee!"

"Yah! Don't call me 'Chanhee'! Yah!" Chunji called after L.Joe, who had already slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out.

God smiled, as he watched Chunji and L.Joe bicker about calling each other names and this and that. "Looks like they're getting along well. Doesn't seem like I need to send the rest of Teen Top down to join them."

You sighed as you dumped you bag on the floor and fell back onto your comfy bed. You looked up to the ceiling and puffed out your cheeks. L.Joe's smirking face stuck to your mind like gum and wouldn't get out.

*Aish, what's that jerk's face doing in my head!* You got up and slightly hit your head a few times, trying to knock it out, but it was replaced with another face. Chunji's. You smiled, reminiscing the time he taught you physics, and how gentle he was, unlike L.Joe, who would you the questions and expect you to understand. If he had to explain it more than twice, he would grow frustrated and refuse to teach till you understood the concept by yourself.

"Hmph, poopoo-head." You grabbed a pillow to hug and went on the internet on your phone, since you couldn’t be bothered getting your laptop out.

You were going through your contact list when a name caught your eye. "L.Joe <3' Your mouth fell open and your eyes bulged at the sight of his name unsuspectedly popping out of nowhere.

"What the… Since when did I have his number!?" You exclaimed, clutching your phone and staring at the screen intently, checking to see if you were just imaging this or not.

You pressed the 'Call' button on your phone. L.Joe, on the other hand, was expecting you to call him sometime soon anyway, so when you called him straight away, a victorious smile spread across his face.

He smirked and showed the caller ID to Chunji. "Here, take a look at whose calling," L.Joe said, putting the phone near Chunji's face.

Chunji gave L.Joe a weird look and raised a brow. His line of sight finally fell onto the phone and his eyebrows furrowed at the name, Park ~~~~~.

"How'd you get her number," Chunji looked up at L.Joe suspiciously. L.Joe just shrugged it off. "Magic."

He picked up the phone and spoke into it. "Why hello there, Park ~~~~-sshi. How may I help you today?"

"Yah! Bastard! Why do you have my number on my phone!?" You screamed from the other end. It was so loud that even Chunji could hear it. Chunji snickered, it was silly for him to think that L.Joe and ~~~~ could get along for a second.

"Calm down hun. You should be lucky to have my number. A lot of girls want it you know," L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows, even though you couldn't see it. You sensed that he was doing something similar so you gagged through the phone line.

"Hey, hey, no gagging. You're gonna ruin my precious ears." L.Joe cupped his hand over his ear and switched to his other ear. You scoffed and gagged even more.

"Yah! I said no gagging! Son of a… I'm going to get you tomorrow!" L.Joe threatened. You simply laughed it off. "Yeah, I'd like to see you try and climb over my wall of fans, jerk. Good day!" You hung up and shuddered, looking at your phone in disgust.

L.Joe looked to his phone in shock. "What!? How dare she hang up on me!? Does she know who I am!?" He exclaimed.

"Of course she does. She refers to you as the 'Jerk' and 'Bastard'. Of course she knows who you are," Chunji said in an expressionless voice, flipping through a fashion magazine and learning the fashions of today.

"Yah!" L.Joe chucked a pillow at Chunji. Headshot. Chunji thinned his lips and frowned cutely at L.Joe.

"Don't use that pretty boy face on me. It doesn't work." L.Joe chucked another pillow at Chunji and landed on his face.

"Yah!" Chunji chucked the pillow back and thus, started a pillow war.

---------------------

^^